I will explain to you why Trump is crap

I will explain to you why Trump is crap.
First, let me tell you that Trump portrays himself as the out-of-the-box critical-thinking red-pilled shaker who will wake up Americans from their brainwashed slumber.
I will debunk this.

Imagine if Trump really were great. Imagine he would, for example, bring proof about all the conspiracies that the banking elite is doing in America, or scientific proof about how niggers are inferior.

That would be some quality shit. If he brought that to the table, he would have been assassinated immediately.

Not only he isn't assassinated, but the media absolutely loved him in a way. They still do. Colbert always has a segment about Trump. Do you know why? Because he is a fucking moron, that's why.

And the people who support him are absolutely stupid. They are the same kind of people that used to pray to wooden statues some thousands of years ago.

Trump is a wooden fucking puppet, that's all he is.

I'm not saying you should vote Clinton. That bitch is even worse. You should probably look for another option. Susan Rice, I think, would have been a good president.

Your presidency is fucked, America. Shit is all fucked up now. You hadn't had a good president since JFK. Eisenhower and JFK were the last good presidents. The rest were either puppets or unprepared. Nixon and Carter had some potential, but they were unprepared as fuck. Reagan, Clinton, Bush and Obama were absolute puppets.

Your government has a transparency problem. This is why the shit is all fucked up. You can't easily figure out who's a puppet and who's not. Trump and Clinton would be awful puppets.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.britannica.com/2011/07/discovered-insulin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Romania
Who cares, you can't vote.

You're not even white.

>Romania
>not white
Can you give me an example of a country whiter than Romania?
Oh, wait, you can't because you ran away.

>gypsy nigger

Gypsy, no one is going to read that. Especially because all your know about America, or it's politics, would fill half a sentence.

Most of us know trump isn't great, but he's better than Killary.

>Romania
>gypsy, which literally means "Egyptian"
Yes, thank you for the valuable information.

fpbp

Was about to actually put effort into replying, until I saw
>a
>fucking
>gypsy
Enjoy getting slammed when the west wins again.

> Roma= Gypsy

> Roma-ania = country with the biggest gypsy population

Pure coincidence we wuz Romans n shiet

Actually, according to him, Trump would be friendly to eastern Europe, way friendlier than Hillary. That's because Romania is rather a right-wing country, and what you call "red-pilled", we call "normal". But anyway, you're a fucking retard who contradicts himself, so talking to you is a waste of time anyway.

So what do you think of Hillary and the people that support her then Gypsy? She is objectively worse in every respect.

Nice pasta friend. Added to my pasta collection.

>biggest gypsy population
Well, what is the gypsy population of Romania? I mean, is it 100%?

She is, you nigger, she really is, especially for me personally, because she fucking hates white males. White males remind her of her husband who cheated on her... WHILE BEING PRESIDENT! So, yeah, she'd be bad.

I'm saying you need a third option, you mix-breed.

> Friendlier with Eastern Europe

Actually his position on Eastern Europe is that you are litteraly who that nobody gives a fuck about and that America will not go to war with Russia to defend your potato fields

The rest are mixed Turk Gypsy Bulgarian Slav hybrids

> mixed Turk Gypsy Bulgarian Slav hybrids
Yes, let's throw a bunch of ethnicities and shit and say that's it.
What are Bulgarians, then? Aren't they Slavs?
And where are all these Turks exactly? I haven't seen any Turks in my entire life.

Ok... so, what does that mean? He won't be friends with us, he will be friends with Russia. Are you sure about that? Do you think America will literally attack or support the attack on Romania?

ITT, cowards run away. MODS, close this fucking thread, let it burn, baby, burn!

If/when Putin or his successor decides to invade Ukraine up to Odessa then he will look into cucking you. Right now you are just shitting about the possibility of future rape but you probably don't factor into Americas or Russia's strategy at this point.

Trump was very clear that He will defend NATO members who pay their dues and that Ukraine is an EU problem.

And yes one pint of shitskin Turk blood is the difference between Aristotle and Snookie just look at Greece Armenia and yourself

Well, I am glad to inform you that we started hitting the 2% of GDP for defense mark that NATO has imposed on us.

It's really complicated to explain, and I don't think you'd understand, because you're the type of imbecile who screams "Bruh, you Romanians are niggers gypsy Turkish faggots bitches, ha-ha sheeeeiiiiitttt!"

But I will try to explain, even to a retard like you.

Obama criticized NATO memebrs who don't pay. Then, Trump said that he won't even defend those who don't pay. We, Romania, wanted Obama to give us a free ride, but when Trump said that shit, we "suddenly" started implementing programs that would help the youth get military training. We basically have few airplanes and tanks and shit, but we have capable people. And money need to be spent (because NATO says so), so we are spending the money now on training people how to shoot a gun. So, yeah, we pay. Whatever Trumps decides now, it's fine.

Also, for the record, you're Canadian. I don't even need to lie and say you're a gypsy to insult. You simply are a Canadian. That's enough of an insult. Romania is the land of Vlad the Impaler (who is a gypsy apparently), while you are the land of Biener (who is the ubermensch, apparently).

correction: Bieber*, the famous Justin Bieber
use it in a sentence: "Bruh, I love being a Canadian. I liek that Bieber is also a Canadian. I am such a belieber!"

Look shitskin no1 cares about your We wuz shit. Nobody looks up to you in the world as an example of anything and most people never heard of your shithole outside of the one meme Hungarian vampire you had 700 years ago.

Well, have you ever heard of insulin?
Oh, who am I kidding? Insulin was invented by a Hungarian vampire 700 years ago.
Also, jet planes. You know, the shit you use to use before you decided drones are better.

> Insulin

Top fucking kekles I just looked it up and it says that two Canadians got the noble prize for the discovery of insulin

Dammit, I lost this round badly.
Anyway, your Nobel prizes are probably awarded because of affirmative action. You should also give Bieber a Nobel prize for peace if he lets refugees into his house.

Continuation.
They told me in school a Romanian discovered it in 1919.
blogs.britannica.com/2011/07/discovered-insulin/
>Nicolae Paulescu

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>Indeed, Paulescu has been described as “a creator of hostile theories in an attempt to influence the public to hate the Jews and to act brutally against them”
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!

The Jews awarded the prize to Canadians two years later because Paulescu was an anti-semite. :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

They also taught you that you are the descendants of Julius Caesar it's ok senpai the truth fears no investigation

Learn to read, belieber. The britannica blogpost is not too long, I promise. It's a little shorter than a Bieber song.

ahahaha a Romanian. c'mon, romania is Europe's Mexico. My country and people in this last century aren't that great but romanian zingari ( italian slur for gipsy) are almost worst than niggers

Yes you are the victim of a Jewish conspiracy in the fucking 1920s never mind that literal fucking Nazis went on to win the Noble prize later.

I don't care keep your shitty insulin you and the niggers need your insulins and your street lights and your we wuz history to keep you from overdosing on the blackpill

>hur dur trump won't go full retard so he's not redpilled

This is why you're not running for president and he is

>Carter had some potential

Stopped reading there

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

Dude, you are fucking retarded, man, and I am trying to wake you up. Wake up, Dorothy, wake up!

You live in a cucked country and you make fun of countries that are literally better than you in every way. Romania is what you would call "redpilled". We don't call it like that because this is normal to us. It's normal not to take in refugees and shit. Your proportion of refugees is higher than our proportion of rromani people. I mean, what the fuck? What the actual fuck? What kind of a nigger-hating nigger are you? Are you a nigger that looks at a white dude and calls that white dud a nigger? What kind of schizophrenia do you suffer from?

Yes, Trump won't "go full retard" by providing sources of why blacks are inferior and how Jews rig the economy. Trump would rather be intellectual and "build a wall".

Canada took in 35000 refugees you have 700000 gypos in Romania. Your Romanian diaspora consists of 8 million People out of a country of 20 million it's as if some nigger from Liberia is gonna explain to me how redpilled Liberians are because they live in a low trust shithole that people dream of escaping every day

And you know what the dark disturbing fact is? Even Liberians are more "redpilled" normal than Canadians.
I'm not judging you personally. Maybe you're a cool guy. But Romania isn't exactly as shitty as you think it is. If you are rather poor as a Canadian, the chances are a good portion of Romanians are wealthier than you.

The explanation would involve math, and I suspect you aren't an ace at math.

Oh, and our geeppos are dying off. Your refugee number is growing.

>17 posts by this ID

Sad!

A dindu on minimum wage in Canada earns more in a month than a Romanian in a year. If you have it so good Nigel farage wouldn't be bitching 24/7 about Romanian migrants coming to the UK taking all the shit jobs and shitting up the streets

>Can you give me an example of a country whiter than Romania?
Literally any other country on earth. Even Somalia is whiter than gypsyland.

Worst record correcting ever OP.

>Literally any other country on earth. Even Somalia is whiter than gypsyland.
Yes, very valuable information, thank you. Somalia is whiter than Romania.

You seem to think you know a lot about American politics gypo why not go back to your rv down by the river

Yo, I just came back from the US and uhh... Sup Forums is right. Trump needs to win this.

You're wrong, my friend. Clinton absolutely needs to lose, but that doesn't mean Trump should win. Americans can find another option. They have always made history. They aren't shitty Romanians, they don't have to compromise with shitty candidates. They can find a real solution.