How are girls like this treated in your country?

How are girls like this treated in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xay6tNia2rk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KEaIJNYZYKM
duckduckgo.com/html/?q=suicide guide
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We grope them.

To see if they have explosive belts under their clothing.

anal

They are treated as goddesses, as top-tier citizens that are better than men, especially white men that were born here, raised here, and work to maintain this society.

With a belt and cock.

we don't have any hot arab hijab girls like that

the only hijab girls are pakis, somalis and assorted SEA-monkeys, and the only arab girls don't bother wearing hijab.

We give them a broom

this

arent uk arabs muslims?

People give them strange looks and laugh at them. My friends and I personally make jokes about them and talk about how they're disgusting when we meet one in a mall. I always hope they hear us and feel like they need to leave this country.

the biggest population of arab people in the UK are rich gulf arab expats in london who are nominally muslim but basically just want to shop and party.

We give them opportunities they never had in their homeland, so of course they repay us by demanding we do everything their way until we're every bit as bad as their homeland.

It's progress!

we don't have ANY muslims here

They live with us like normal humans.

The same as everyone else

We fuck them in the ass basically.

Adopt me desu

>Girls

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=Xay6tNia2rk

Disgusting

they don't exist. Notice how they use light filters to give themselves a "whiter" appearance? Disgusting as western women.

I want to sexually rape Nagisa

Tell me about it

Edgy

>eyes cross
>move on

We give them the dick, knock them up and let their relatives throw acid at them.

What else are you going to do to keep them out? If you act friendly just one bit they start multiplying like rabbits.

rare af

Catholic Filipinos are afraid to date Muslims because they know one wrong move and they're going to be honour killed.

It's like Minesweeper but with more mines.

They'll be treated fairly.

Everyone is in this country except the Chinese, No one treats the Chinese with respect.

Probably my proudest fap

>girls that use snapchat filters

Not a fan, personally, but they'd probab;y take a dick.

Beurette whores can suck my cock.

Beurettes LOVE anal.

Deepthroat

Well by people.

Bad by muslims.

>Minesweeper
FTFY

Very mature m8, I hope you stay a virgin to become a wizard after 30 years

The replies in this thread are degenerate.

>Hi I'm a cuck

FTFY

>It's like Minesweeper but some free squares have knifes under them, ready to behead you.
ftfy

>France
kek

Daily reminder pol is a muslim board.

Hi cuck, I'm David
>...

What's your country's name again?

People go out of their fucking way to treat them well. Fuck, even I've done it, but that's purely because they're shy and polite.

>trying this hard

>(((David)))

At least your name isn't mohamed

they need to be virgin until marriage, so they do alot of anal.

Huge sluts
T. Guy who had a threesome with irainian twins

>showing hair
we don't associate with shiites

Good.

Wow c00l I had a 3-way with iranian triplets :o

>shy and polite

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KEaIJNYZYKM

At arms length with with a stick.

Hi Mohammad!

it is extremely rare to see Muslims in Louisiana. I only remember seeing a family once about a few months ago in wal mart.

Everyone just basically stares at them and you can feel the pain from those dirty shitskin mongrols.

Underrated

Not enough of them ((( yet )))

idk.

probably like unicorns.

rarely ever see hot muslimas.
and if they are hot they chose not to wear hijabs and slut it out.

I feel visceral rage whenever I see a mother wearing a hijab and her arab daughter is wearing yoga pants and tits hanging out

I hate islam already. but I hate it more when they can't even stop their women from being degenerate

Wife material usually

You know what's worse? When they wear hijabs but then really tight pants, and lots of makeup, and their body language makes it obvious they are sluts that just want dick and attention.

Yeah, women are stupid, but if they are going to bother to wear something on their heads that signifies piety and decency, they better fucking act the part. But no. Instead, they claim piety and decency and then act like complete sluts, and nobody will call them out on it because they are muslim women in western society. They can do no wrong.

you're right.

that is worse

fucking women

>nobody will call them out on it
eh every now and then one of their fathers snaps

With a gun.

shit

We don't have girls like that in my country

muslim here, even i despise those types of whores and honestly don't consider them muslims.
it is like covering your face while your ass is out, so much for decency.

like scum.

Worse than non hijabis, not even kidding. Men are much more likely to help out a nonhijabi in need and they are generally seen as richer and more powerful

duckduckgo.com/html/?q=suicide guide

based. also as a femanon I hate that those guys are obviously libtards without understanding the language but now I wanna fuck a hot Russian guy. Sigh

slut

>How are girls like this treated in your country?

Like we have any power lol

They do what ever the fuck they want since they have like an army of arab cousins who will fuck up your entire neighborhood if you even dare to touch their sisters.

There is only this here.

Half chink/Filipinos are considered top tier there.

Official tier ranking

1) Mestizo Filipino

2) Chink filipino

3) The average brown Filipino

4) The very dark filipino

Would [spoiler]anally[/spoiler] enrich with my BWC/10

this

Accused of not being true Muslims. Pretty much everyoe hates these ones. They are too Islamic for secularists and too revealing for hardcore Islamists.

Spat on, told to get the fuck away from my beaches.

Like the angels they are

they dont exist here
Only mudshits that are women are old and fat

Really? It always feels like we have so many here