Looks like Trump is about to get sucked into a bribery scandal

He writes a 25,000 dollar check in an Attorney General's race, the very Attorney General investigating him. Then she drops the investigation.

It's a bribe.

nice source

i hate trump now

wtf I hate trump now

It's actually an old event, but Clinton's been saving this one. She's going to use it to counter the e-mail issue, by basically accusing Trump of carrying out Fraud (hence the investigation) and Bribery.

She'll bring it up at the debates.

No one cares

Everyone knows you have to pay off politicians to get skyscrapers built

Trump has already boasted of playing the system; he can spin the attack right around on Hillary the politician (who attended Donald's wedding)

Meanwhile Hillary's wrinkled fingers drip with Middle Eastern & American blood

> bribes don't matter when they're old and not done by hillary
oh and by all means go ahead and call me CTR instead of actually realizing your cognitive dissonance

You'd have to prove it was a bribe. Which isn't going to happen. The only thing out there is a question about timing.

>>She'll *cough* it up at the debates.

FTFY XD

This is why I'm with her

she'll get fucking trashed with all the dirt on her if she tries any below the belt bullshit.

Besides, Trump has been in the spotlight for decades and nothing has ever surfaced. I'm inclined to say your full of shit.

Bribes matter, but there is an actual legitimate business excuse when Trump does it. Trump 'bribes' politicians via donations so he can get what he wants when it's time to build shit (his competitors do exactly the same, he is forced into because that is how the game is played). On the other hand, Clinton ACCEPTS bribes to do shit her donors want her to do.

Do you really not see the difference?

Yes. Trump is an excellent businessman. This is why we need him as president. He makes excellent deals. The best deals.

Damn just look at that totally legit source!

I used to support trump but now I see this and am now #HillfireMissile

Yes I see a difference. Trump's bribery is a more severe crime than Hillary's negligence.

>only thing wrong with it is that it came from the wrong account as an accident

uh huh

Uh huh, is that why so many contractors and businesses say he has screwed them over?

I love how Clinton is the untrustworthy one when Trump has a history of questionable behavior.

Of course they don't. That's such a silly question. The other part, if this story had legs as nice as Pam Bondi's, it would have survived scrutiny during the Primary season. The only thing this story does is introduce it to the GE audience. And since the arguments have already been hashed out months ago, it will go nowhere.

Nice bait dude

>is that why so many contractors and businesses say he has screwed them over?
i believe that is the definition of a successful business man

To bad it's nothing I care about and i'm still voting for him.

Along with my state and family.

le CTR and media establishment has made up so many things.

What I want to know about is Hillary's next wikileak. Because i'm gonna spend 24+ hours making meme content from it, and tweeting them to go viral.

Kys

These are some nice sources ITT.

Any use of a tactic (bribes) by one side legitimates it's use by the other.

No one cared before, no one cares now