PEWDIEPIE BTFO NETFLIX' DEATH NOTE

/ourguy/ Felix gives a movie review. What do you think?
youtube.com/watch?v=j5aO3i-75lg

Was it really that bad? Or is okay but because of the source material people hate it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wlMwc1c0HRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its not as bad as the weebs make it out to be
just a standard teen romance horror film loosely based on the original
themes like justice and morality arent explored as deeply as they are in the anime, but expecting that from a 1h40min movie with such a wild premise is not very realistic

Does he call out the nigger casting?

Pewds is based.

He is a racist

rolling

91-93

Please

what the fuck. I expected some random shit but he actually reviewed it much better than many "professional movie critics"

Here we go!

>actually promoting pewdie on Sup Forums
Just when I thought this board couldn't hit any lower you guys picked up a shovel

>hig favourite anime characer is yagami light
>a person who thinks he is superior to everyone else
HMMMMMM?

>reddit

pewdiepie is literally 9gag personified

>calls out an oldfag
lmao he browsed Sup Forums when it wasn't a complete shit hole. you need to go back. NIGGER.

>Sup Forums's hero is a talentless man-child that apologizes to Jews every other second and only little kids care about

rly makes me think

Nah m8 you're just a newfag trying to fit in. Pewds is /ourguy/.

Lol so butthurt.

You either like him because he said nigger which he promptly apologized or you have a shit sense of humor. Either way pewdipie is shit.

/ourguy/

its bad. its just a normie flick.
its final destination with some good twists, when light uses the death note in a smart way.

but yeah. compared to the source its trash.
He is right about everything.
changing light to a normie loser is so fucking stupid.
they removed everything about the character, except that he is the son of a police men and owner of the death note.

based

I literally hate everything about Pewdiepie.

>/ourguy/ pewdiepie
pewdiepie is about as reddit as you can get wtf

Sup Forums has improved.

Nah he's actually redpilled as fuck

They're Sup Forumsedditors
don't worry

>litterally i kill people with a note, tell a girl to be able to bang her.

he said nigger :)

Stop using the word 'normie'. It outs you as a normalfag immediately.

>we wuz kangz is from Sup Forums

It felt like someone saw that poster for T Twilight with the apple and said, "hey, Death Note has apples too, I bet we could make the movie appeal to that audience". In the end, you get a movie with no interesting character dynamics and a shit plot.

They basically dirched anything that made Light interesting. For example, in the anime, he gets the notebook and starts killing on his own. He isn't goaded into it by Ryuk, Ryuk doesn't even show up until Light is already killing full force.

Light's interaction with Mia is also completely idiotic. He confided the fact that he's a serial killer in someone he hardly knew and had no reason to trust.

L was the closest to a decent character and he was still an idiot in the movie.

how new are you
pewds is a based racist Sup Forumsack

Who else has been watching PewDiePie since they were kids and are now 22-26? I never thought this guy could still make me laugh but he does. I dont know how he manages to still appeal to 12 year olds, even though his character has changed so much since his "scream loudly at scary games" days. The guy manages to be the #1 youtuber without going full sell out and its incredibly impressive. He also always comes across as very humble, and down to earth, just seems like a genuinely cool dude.

>but expecting that from a 1h40min movie with such a wild premise is not very realistic
The previous live action Death Note movies did it far better.

>we wuz kangs was made by Sup Forums
Way to prove you're full of shit, both you and the poster in that image.

Is there anything you babies won't blame on your Sup Forums boogeyman? You fucks even falseflag in this thread in the most embarassingly obvious way, at least try.

>pleb reviews teen drama
youtube.com/watch?v=wlMwc1c0HRQ

it's not falseflagging, it's mocking you dumbo
stop taking this shit seriously

>every user who replies to me is Sup Forums
O B S E S S E D

based

should have put a comma after mocking soz :*
I'm not implying you're one of them, if you are good for you, eitherway it's not falseflagging

Its bad compared to the source material.

you people would shit on it if they made them Japanese too, fuck off

Triggered nigger alert?

this this this le based pewdiepie!!!

Found le edgy kike.

>which he promptly apologized
Yeah, like he had any choice.