This is considered """""""""white""""""""" in America

>this is considered """""""""white""""""""" in America

Explain yourselves, mudskins

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Why-are-latinos-considered-white-in-FBI-crime-statistics
dailycaller.com/2016/07/13/how-the-federal-government-inflates-crime-statistics-for-whites/
unz.com/article/the-myth-of-hispanic-crime/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hola hombre, they are all white in Amexicana.

Thats what 60% sad white amerimutt genetics will turn you into

All you're doing is demonstrating an ignorance of how our police bureaus work. Hispanics are often reported as white to massage the statistics. This is well known. Nothing to see here.

Isn't more likely that, instead of there being some nation-wide conspiracy to massage statistics, that this is simply what passes for """"""""""white"""""""""" in America?

T. White american with afro

Not really a conspiracy as much as it's just business as usual. I'm not defending it, just explaining.

quora.com/Why-are-latinos-considered-white-in-FBI-crime-statistics
dailycaller.com/2016/07/13/how-the-federal-government-inflates-crime-statistics-for-whites/
unz.com/article/the-myth-of-hispanic-crime/

Do I need to find more?

Hispanic isn't an option for race on most governmental forms in America. After it asks race, there's usually a question under it that says "are you of Hispanic descent?" With yes/no check boxes. Unless you're a Dominican or Puerto Rican Hispanic, you usually choose white. The only other options for race are native American, other, and Black, and I might be forgetting one or two more irrelevant ones.

>t. Hispanic who has had to check white when applying for financial aid for college

>60% 'white'

Why do you retards throw the word ''conspiracy'' around like you're completely braindead?

It's not a secret that people don't like the fact that whites commit less crimes than other races. People are really uncomfortable with that fact, so they rig it a bit. This isn't ''WOAH!! CONSPIRACY!!!!!'' This is normal human behavior.

We see this being done by the media every single day, and it's not because it's some sort of a conspiracy. It's because they don't want to be seen as racist.

Obongo had all hispanics called white to make blacks not look so bad.

Does anyone have the new updated page? saw it posted on reddit, apparently they changed them all to white (hispanic) after getting a lot of complaints. Cant find the web page tho

Otherwise crime stats would send even the goodest of good goys into a tizzy.

>conspiracy
A conspiracy denotes secrecy and people working together to keep it secret.
The cops aren't working in tandem across the country, just within their department so they don't get called racist.
And the media propaganda is blatant and not even denied, but it's still a "conspiracy" in that it's still working together to deceive certain gullible fools.

Thinking that everything is on the surface and spoken openly about is retarded.

Ha, they did change it. They're white hispanic now. Who'd have thought Zimzam would be the impetus for a whole new race? Too funny.

This always sickens me.

Why does the FBI feel the need to conflate white crime stats by tacking on spics?

Remember, friendo: If the blacks don't know they have a black victim homicide problem, they're not going to work on it.

Mestizos should just call themselves Natives because that's what they literally are, moreso than Spanish rape babies.

That's the only way to keep the

They lump in hispanics with whites in the US.

King Obongo is known to fiddle around with facts & statistics.

Never let liberals near factual records. They are willing to fuck with them so they fit their "whitey bad" narrative.

>featured fugitive
Do they also have a happy hour?

My boy Ben Dominguez looks like a total bro.

I'm glad I'm """""""""white""""""" like them.
All the good looks without the autism.

You guys that White Argentinian meme guy?

He'd literally be considered white in yankeeland because he's from Sudan.

know that*

So what is the murder rate for nonhispanic whites?