TRUMP GENERAL: DANK COFFEE EDITION

>Trump presser on TrumpForceOne 9/5/16
youtu.be/2tatdBW3ZIY
>Trump on Watters World 9/3/16
youtu.be/MDsQ5JQoT24

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump speaks in Detroit black church 9/3/16
youtu.be/79OAyAc3G-M
>Trump Rally in Wilmington OH 9/1/16
youtu.be/jbwPnNFLcNQ
>Trump at American Legion Convention OH 9/1/16
youtu.be/1swbgBnRJ30
>Trump Imigration Speech in Phoenix AZ 8/31/16
youtu.be/oaF_NwVbIgo
>Trump visits Mexico 8/31/16
youtu.be/rtt198LweoU
>Trump Rally in Everett WA 8/30/16
youtu.be/hWRrmAmi5AM
>Trump at Ride&Roast in IA 8/27/16
youtu.be/6-48dGesVDM
>Trump Rally in Manchester, NH 8/25/16
youtu.be/JOf7FaZgxG8

INTERVIEWS
>Carson @ Detroit redpills CNN 9/3/16
youtu.be/y2R9mLNfbJY
>Trump on NBC Phily 9/2/16
on.nbc10.com/WTj10j5
>Trump on NBC4 9/1/16
youtu.be/HzoHYsxOx7U
>Eric on F&F 9/2/16
youtu.be/3hy-MEr68TQ
>Trump on Laura Ingraham show 9/1/16
youtu.be/xFGM_4ir0FA
>Trump on Orly (Bolling host) 9/1/16
youtu.be/8HvKJPeH53E

ENTERTAINMENT
>Jimmy Kimmel Children's Book for Hillary Clinton - Donald Trump Parody
youtube.com/watch?v=mPG0jk_uxNc
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

PREV

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TW5gQo43ay4
aafp.org/afp/2015/0201/p193.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1955006/
stroke.ahajournals.org/content/40/9/3161.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033811/
heavy.com/news/2016/09/live-stream-livestream-donald-trump-rally-speech-today-september-6-virginia-beach-virginia-watch-online-youtube/
youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillary-clinton-announces-the-clinton-foundation-corruption-will-continue-i
youtube.com/watch?v=wSAp991JIVs
youtube.com/watch?v=HbZr9QIGKGs
youtube.com/watch?v=C-Nr6QSgZtU
youtube.com/watch?v=j0rVQ2YBJV8
youtube.com/watch?v=f9zraS8EKw4
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/intelligence-community-investigating-covert-russian-influence-operations-in-the-united-states/2016/09/04/aec27fa0-7156-11e6-8533-6b0b0ded0253_story.html
nytimes.com/2016/09/06/us/politics/hillary-clinton-russia.html?_r=1
breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/06/breaking-milos-official-podcast-account-banned-twitte/
reason.com/blog/2016/09/06/umass-amherst-harambe-jokes-are-racist-m
youtube.com/watch?v=T7nNokqU3VU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO MEEEEEE?

>REMINDER
Don't reply to the Serb faggot

Where are all these supposed Hillary supporters?

REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER
>REMINDER

1/2

Flag filter is superior

Haven't seen any serbs in weeks

>Obama releasing Trump's tax returns for him
>Releasing another person's tax returns without their permission while they're under audit

Wew fuckin lad I'd like to see Obama explain how that's not politically biased.

Dear muh tax release shills, consider this:

WHY

WILL

OBAMA

NOT

RELEASE

THE

TAX

RETURNS

TO

PROVE

TRUMP

IS

A

LIAR

Trump has NO say in this. The IRS says "don't release them until we clear your audit or else" the IRS then holds up the audit and gives Obummer ammunition to say "lol trump isn't releasing his tax returns"

So, why won't Obama just expose him and release them? Is it because... there's nothing there?

Serb shill is right. Look at this Florida is going blue.

DO NOT BELIEVE THE POLLS

NOT A SINGLE ONE

THEY WILL RAISE TRUMP UP

THEY WILL MAKE HIM CRASH

AND PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE HILLARY WON

2/2

Awoo

>shill gets unequivocally btfo
>waits until a new thread to spread bullshit

No they won't

Normies are behind Trump...Women with Children are behind Trump, white men are all behind Trump

INCREASINGLY

>OMG THAT CROWD
>TRUMP BTFO IN FL

It's pretty bad, and I hope Trump mentions it at the debate

>tfw no Trump supporting chocolate gf

Wow, that unsourced, unverified comment on a Vietnamese crockery board really made me think.

ONE (NOTHING WRONG WITH ME)

But yet they sampled 8% less independents, whom Trump leads with

TWO (NOTHING WRONG WITH ME)

THREE (NOTHING WRONG WITH ME)

How do you filter via flags?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

There will be once Nationalism becomes fashionable.

Seriously, where the fuck do you get a flag filter. I've been wanting to ban leaves, finngolians, and serbs for weeks now.

Massachusetts, go figure.

Holy shit

Do you feel this?

This feely feel that feels... FEELY?

I.... FEEL.... THE JOHNSON

Meme magic

Search for "4chanx" it's an addon for your browser, lets you do many kinds of wonderful things

The CNN poll is irrelevant, sorry guys i'm voting for Trump but i feel some correction is needed

Don't get your hopes up because the electoral college does not care for the popular vote, so it doesn't matter at all if polls show Trump ahead. It is highly unlikely Trump will win sadly

We need one for Nate's Fate.

[citation needed]

I honestly can't understand this. How can Trump only be 2+s ahead if they are polling more republicans WHILE also winning independents? I am pretty sure they are just faking everything now. Just putting random numbers everywhere.

>tfw the johnson

Unfortunately this is bullshit. Pollsters have no reason to be overly accurate early on in any election cycle.

However, as time passes, they have to be or they'll lose their validity.

>People already hate Hillary more than they hate Obama
>Hillary isnt even winning significantly with women
>Weeks before debates in which Trump will out her and the system while also talking about America First policy
so remind me how it is they expect us to believe that she is even a fraction ahead of Trump.

Gary Johnson BTFO by Paul Watson

youtube.com/watch?v=TW5gQo43ay4

Watch the video and spread it! We need every libertarian vote we can get

Are they right?

Dyin' Lyin' Killary Clinton is on ACE Inhibitors for stroke prevention.
>FACT: In very late 2012 Illary was diagnosed with a blood clot. In her brain.

Blood clots cause strokes, and Hypertension is the most important modifiable risk factor for ischemic stroke.

What is THE premier hypertension medication, and also a medication that causes persistent dry coughing in many cases? ACE Inhibitors(ACEI)
>aafp.org/afp/2015/0201/p193.html
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1955006/

Dyin's doctor could prescribe her ARBs which might get rid of the cough: but ARBs are not as good and have increased mortality in comparison to ACEI. Why wouldn't Illary go for something that is less likely to kill her when she knows she can lie her way around the coughing?
>Extensive clinical trials confirm that ARBs have no unique role in the prevention of stroke. If one considers the unique cardiovascular protective benefits of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors, however, the choice of first-line therapy for prevention of stroke is perhaps not a choice at all!
>stroke.ahajournals.org/content/40/9/3161.full
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033811/

Persistent coughing can be diagnosed as seasonal allergies. Hillary is making sure you know about her "seasonal allergies" on the letter from her doctor. Why wouldn't she be on hypertension medication after a blod clot was found in her brain? All her report says is Coumadin and "seasonal allergies."They are intentionally playing this up because once it can no longer be hid it will "come out"(tee hee) that it was a "misdiagnosis" and it was really just a side effect of her hypertension medication that "oh-so-many" people take.

But she's taking it because she had a clot in her brain, and could stroke out at any moment.

All the meanwhile people shoot off much worse diseases that will make Hillary's health look like maybe not such a big deal in comparison when it finally comes out.

THAT PIC!!!!

my fav dyin' Bill

No they're left

seriously causes one to ponder...

It looks like Hillbot assblast is the new hotness.

He's a literal SJW, studies philosophy which is here the same as gender arts in the US, I and a another user tried reaching out to him last thread but he's retarded

>that banner on the far-right

damn liberals are so fucking weak.

By October every state will be a swing state according to polls. Screencap this.

Germany? Are you even allowed to joke in your country? Was not expecting it.

Can we officially replace le happy merchant in all the Ben Garrison edits with Ben's own depiction of Soros? It would make those instantly more normie-effective without changing the message one bit.

the REEEEEEs will be very strong in liberals when Trump wins. I fully expect riots

>tried reaching out to him
What were you saying? I saw he said he was 18, we're all given a chance to be young and dumb once in life, there's still hope for him...maybe.

>vocal minority
kek, they are the vocal minority. Other wise, there wouldn't be more guns than people in the US.

I can make jokes about things except for the long list I can't make jokes about

87% of the money donated to the foundation goes to the Bill, Hill and Chelsea slush fund.

People are still talking about the Blue Georgia meme.
I go to a COLLEGE in Georgia, and there still seems to be a solid Trump base here because Hillary is that awful.

Why do they push that GA is a battleground state? It makes them seem retarded

>Trump coming to ECU

Aww shit

cuck
u
c
k

Holocaust was a lie, might go join some skinheads and fuck around near some police headquarters doing graffiti of nazi shit.

hmmm everything's fine here. Not getting arrested for having an opinion :)

Any upcoming events lads ?

>The antitrust of the EU had been "pressuring it to divest MySQL as a condition for approval of the merger". But, as revealed by WikiLeaks, the US Department of Justice and Antitrust, at the request of Oracle, pressured the EU to approve the merger unconditionally.[56] The European Commission eventually unconditionally approved Oracle's acquisition of MySQL on 21 January 2010.[57]
I KNEW THE FUCKING GLOBALISTS WERE BEHIND ORACLE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
really? i go to ECU how did i not hear about this? i'm on his mailing list

We gave him some redpills but he had a violent outburst and literally "trump said mean things" word to word translated, after that I was just insulting him hoping he would leave like his family left him

>TFW libertarians selected a forced meme as a political candidate.

To get rich white liberals, ITP cucks, and blacks to donate.

If Obama couldn't turn GA blue Hillary won't.

heavy.com/news/2016/09/live-stream-livestream-donald-trump-rally-speech-today-september-6-virginia-beach-virginia-watch-online-youtube/

What music should Sup Forums play on repeat when trump wins ?

my vote is this youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E

HILLARY CLINTON ANNOUNCES THE CLINTON FOUNDATION CORRUPTION WILL CONTINUE IF SHE’S ELECTED

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillary-clinton-announces-the-clinton-foundation-corruption-will-continue-i

Based Paul.
>Don't call them illegal!
>But they're breaking the law
>YOU WOULD TOO IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE A JOB REEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=wSAp991JIVs

>The concept of being able to take up arms against a corrupt government. That isn't a threat anymore.
Has this dense fuck not looked around at the international news for the past five years? It's such a threat it boggles the mind.

Trump Rally in 1 Burger and 12 Fries
> Donald Trump Campaign Event in Virginia Beach, VA 9/6/16 (RSBN)
youtube.com/watch?v=HbZr9QIGKGs
> Donald Trump Campaign Event in Virginia Beach, VA 9/6/16 (GO)
youtube.com/watch?v=C-Nr6QSgZtU
> Donald Trump Campaign Event in Virginia Beach, VA 9/6/16 (DT vs HC)
youtube.com/watch?v=j0rVQ2YBJV8

That doesn't sound genuine, he's just an outcast bored with his life, biding his time at home collecting (you)'s for shits n giggles.

Good effort B&H. antifags are the worst.

"B-but user, we have CNN :')"

Hes going to Greenville so I consider that ecu this shitty town has nothing else.

They just did a segment on CNN about the massive support Trump has with women with children. White men are polling for Trump 70%

Citation is the CNN poll

Obviously this.
youtube.com/watch?v=f9zraS8EKw4

It could have been John McAfee...
It could have been so fucking glorious.

>Not getting arrested for having an opinion :)

You SLOWLY bring the water to a boil. If you drop the frog right into water which is already hot, he will jump out.

Guys, look at these headlines developing yesterday and see if you see what I see:

WaPo: "U.S. investigating potential covert Russian plan to disrupt November elections"

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/intelligence-community-investigating-covert-russian-influence-operations-in-the-united-states/2016/09/04/aec27fa0-7156-11e6-8533-6b0b0ded0253_story.html

""The official cautioned that the intelligence community is not saying it has “definitive proof” of such tampering, or any Russian plans to do so. “But even the hint of something impacting the security of our election system would be of significant concern,” the official said. “It’s the key to our democracy, that people have confidence in the election system."

NYT: "Hillary Clinton Accuses Russia of Interfering With U.S. Election"

nytimes.com/2016/09/06/us/politics/hillary-clinton-russia.html?_r=1

"Hillary Clinton accused Russian intelligence of interfering with the American election, implying that President Vladimir V. Putin viewed a victory by Donald J. Trump as a destabilizing event that would weaken the United States and buttress Russian interests.

“It’s almost unthinkable,” Mrs. Clinton said on Monday, referring to what she called recent “credible reports about Russian interference in our elections” and citing a hacking of the Democratic National Committee’s emails in July.

“We’ve never had the nominee of one of our major parties urging the Russians to hack,” Mrs. Clinton said in a news conference. "

Now: Assume Donald wins the election....

Do you see the narrative being set up here?

If the accusation sticks, a Trump victory is marred and muddled. Either they try to void results, create doubt, or they let it stand so they can keep connecting the victory with Russian collusion throughout his term. Because a strong Russia AND a strong US while East Europe begins rejecting libs is perhaps more than globalists can bear.

>TUESDAY
>SEPTEMBER 06
Trump Speech
2PM
Virginia Beach, VA

>TUESDAY
>SEPTEMBER 06
Trump Rally
7PM
Greenville, NC

>WEDNESDAY
>SEPTEMBER 07
Trump Speech
The Union League of Philadelphia
11AM
Philadelphia, PA

>WEDNESDAY
>SEPTEMBER 07
Presidential Forum
8PM
New York City, NY

>FRIDAY
>SEPTEMBER 09
Trump Rally
7PM
Pensacola, FL

- - - -

>MONDAY
>SEPTEMBER 26
Presidential Debate 01
9PM
Hempstead, NY

>TUESDAY
>OCTOBER 04
Vice-Presidential Debate
9PM
Farmville, VA

>MONDAY
>OCTOBER 09
Presidential Debate 02
9PM
St. Louis, MO

>WEDNESDAY
>OCTOBER 19
Presidential Debate 03
9PM
Las Vegas, NV

i looked it up and he'll be at the convention center. i'd go but i'm sure i already know it'll be jam fucking packed and i don't feel like getting there 3 hours early just to get in

I'm so happy Watson made a video on this fucker. I voted Johnson in 2012 and I still regret it.

>Twitter Doubles Down: Milo’s Podcast Account Banned
breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/06/breaking-milos-official-podcast-account-banned-twitte/
How fucking terrified of the alt-right boogeyman does Twitter have to be to shut down a harmless account?

Link to the Shillary rally?

Is it me or WI and CO are purple in that map?

Also:

> SurveyMonkey polls

If Trump wins I'm considering going to his inauguration and I'm from CA. Any one else going?

And that is the day the gun owners distribute their arsenals and washington is burned to the ground.

It's a natural part of growing up

>reason.com/blog/2016/09/06/umass-amherst-harambe-jokes-are-racist-m

DICKS OUT FOR HARAMBE
>Considered racist and Title XI Violation

Those are some shitty debate locations. It should've been:
FL, OH, PA

That would have been amazing.

Anyways, if you read between the lines, it looks like the libs and MSM want to create the perception of chicanery without proof themselves and want to blame Russia.

I think this is one of threads being woven.

That... is the biggest misstep of her campaign. All of the liberals were calling for them to shut it down completely, and were partially sated by her and Bill leaving if the unspeakable happened. But now she says "Bill shouldn't have to step down!" Mistakes will eventually extract their toll, Illary.

youtube.com/watch?v=T7nNokqU3VU

LEFT EATS LEFT