New Vice Principals tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

rarbg.to/torrent/c8s67ey
youtu.be/DpRUKLKCY-w
youtu.be/WjfaIYUJRPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jackie shot Gamby

Does anybody watch this show?

Starts in an hour right? Glad it's finally back. Wonder how far in to the season they'll drag out the mystery of who shot him

It's revealed in the first episode

this show funnt

Good

yes

good show
hyped

torrent when?

I hope Taylor makes an appearance

fag

any stream?

Only comedy I've watched in many years.
It's low brow but not stupid, just fun.
And politically incorrect without being political.

holy shit i totally forgot about this trash, wow.

Nope, it was someone hired by Lee.

I've done about 4 episodes then my HBO trial ran out. Worth to digitally buy the season? Was p good
Also this

Who cares, they already filmed all 2 seasons.

LETS DO IT

Now he likes Ray?

I'm hyped, based Ray

rarbg.to/torrent/c8s67ey

fag

>tfw no thicc Belinda mommy gf

Thanks fuckin music is terrific, I forgot it had GOAT synthwave

Gambys swordcane is fucking boss.

is there gonna be a giant shootout at the end of the season or some shit?

Shame this show only gets two seasons but Silicon Valley gets to go on forever.

It was designed for two seasons. Quality>quantity
youtu.be/DpRUKLKCY-w

Also glad MOON from the Hotline Miami soundtrack got some love tonight

Shame our threads don't get much traffic

Holy shit that was MOON? Have been loving the soundtrack thus far.

No its not lol

test

OMFG THIS SEASON IS GONNA BE FUCKING AMAZING!!!

TONIGHTs episode was fucking off the hook. god damn this is the ONLY good show out right now. who wit me? were my east bound and down boys at?

Holy shit I just realized who shot Gamby. It was that lady Brown had Gamby fire early in the first season.

I mean...it's gotta be Russel, right?

Whats she look like? Already forgot about this

That's...actually plausible as a surprise out of nowhere ending. Lee and Brown are both too obvious.

She was that old lady that said her husband would have to delay retiring to keep paying for their house or something, she was really bad with computers and they hired Swift to replace her.

This show was way better than I remembered.

He got all the benefit of Gamby being shot but Lee only kisses ass when he has something to gain, he was wiping Gamby's ass and getting him pain meds for no reason. If Lee had shot Gamby or hired someone to shoot him I don't think he would have bothered to visit him twice a week and take care of him. unless he did do it but also genuinely cares about him so he only injured him enough to secure his place as principal and wanted to keep Gamby as a friend/right hand.

Could be.

I thought it was Russell, but now I don't know.

He could have been doing it because he expected Neal to die, but when he didn't, he didn't want him to suspect him.
Wiping his ass seems like too much for that, though.

THey didnt air the premiere on HBO Latinamerica what the fucking shit.

Fuck, I missed that show.

Actually, yea, I think it was.

He intentionally wounded, but didn't kill Gamby. He "cared" for him to remove suspicion....and to see if Gamby was going to accuse him, where he could then "administer" some pain meds to Gamby and take him out. He showed Gamby his book of "enemies", which are actually HIS enemies that he's going to use Gamby to eliminate for him.

Russell is just pure evil.

Is this from Brooklyn 99?

Pardon me, but there seems to be some empty white space on the right and bottom of that image, would you mind re-cropping that and deleting that one, please? thank you very much.

Kino dream sequence opening

Shame The Brink never got renewed

I tried watching season 1 and got 4 episodes in but I gave up watching
I love goggin's in all his roles but I'm so tired of the "straightman better than you type dad character who is too dumb to realize when he's wrong". and some of the jokes themselves are really dumb too.

It will have to do.

>The cane sword is a gift from Ray.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Walton Goggins is a blessing and a treasure.

Just started this show. Is Goggins' character gay?

No, Goggins always acts like that.

Seriously.

Literally the only funny tv show left

Name a funnier current show

>Just started this show. Is Goggins' character gay?
Not every effeminate person is gay.

Fucking current year.

I know I'm waiting for her to show up, since they brought back some students like the singer girl.

Russell is what is called a "Dandy"

Dandies are flamboyant men who obsess over their looks/clothing, and are over the top nice-nice in terms of being obsessed with politeness and behaving in a gentlemanly fashion.

Dandies are straight, but behave in a manner that would appear to be gay to the naked eye. Russell's gayness is increased with the fact that he's also a backstabber; the type of southern cliche where they are super polite to your face but will stab you in the back first chance they get.

>not the badass parade drum solo intro.

youtu.be/WjfaIYUJRPs

Sounds like a war anthem

I didn't forget about the drumlines. I forgot about the synth music. How about you get some reading comprehension and stop inadvertently projecting your mental inadequacies on me.

While I'd like to entertain your theory, straight guys that are backstabby behave in vary pedestrian ways.
This gay guy I worked with at the mall destroyed his female boss's career and took her job all while pretending to be her friend.
They do what women could accomplish if they had drive and brains to go along with their evil machinations.

Any Snodass?

I want to fuck the mousy little receptionist girl more than Snodgrass. The one from tonight that wasn't my car!

CUTE

I just want to thank the producers of this show for giving Eli from boardwalk empire work.
That bum is weeks away from being on the street

He has been in a bunch of shit senpai I see him all the time

He was in Fargo, Death Note, Narco and new Kong just this year.

Nah cuz I sawr him the other day suckin peckas under the bridge and shiznit.