Mister Rogers

It hurts to realize that people like Mister Rogers are so few and far between. You can tell how much it has a negative effect on society, too. Being disrespectful and putting people down is so normalized that the basic truths expressed by Mister Rogers is seen as "baby talk".

We can choose to see life in another way - to have a fresh, childlike excitement about the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=CdAZ79AhcfY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OFzXaFbxDcM
youtube.com/watch?v=wzZL5jBqnjU
youtube.com/watch?v=fKy7ljRr0AA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((They))) will never allow a show like this again user.

Instead we get Bella and the Bulldogs where a little white girl has a "crush" on a nigger boy

It's really sad.

Meant to include this song.

youtube.com/watch?v=OFzXaFbxDcM

He was a good guy.

BASED
A
S
E
D

he was too good for this cruel world, we don't deserve a man like that

has anybody else rocketed past the point of no return

i see a "jews did some shit with some impressionable young people & it's shitty & shit" headline & instead of going "what the fuck, society has got to get a handle on itself",

i just shrug

they broke me man i've seen the future & it's bitter & satanic & it reeks like an engine fire & i don't want our girls to go to war & pick pieces of their best friends skull out of their teeth & i don't want girls to be afraid of being ladies & boys to be afraid of being gentlemen & i don't want corporations owning people like shitty b movies

that's what this is, that's where i ended up, i'm in the fucking shitty underbudget parody b film of the real world & it's choking on it's own blood & i'm stuck here

i'm going to die here i don't belong here but this worlds worms are going to eat my tongue & yours too we're ALL STUCK HERE

FUCK

i loved you all. you all were so full of potential when you were born. it's not your fault. you don't deserve this either. i love you all like my brothers. some of you are assholes & some are addicts & some are cut down by & education system that is no longer designed to help you but god you need to know that when you were born you could have been anything. anything at all. unbridled potential & it gets taken so easily & i'm sorry. you don't deserve this.

it's not your fault boys.

I'll never forgive him for what he did in 'Nam.

What happened to reality man?

Why is everything so sick and demented now. It's so unnatural.

I'm in a fucking far-right chat last night and some guy says "I'm not really sure what to think about transgenders"

Being 31....

I miss this guy.

Mr. Rogers was WAY too good to be on TV.

He'd probably be very sad if he could see what kids are exposed to today.

He'd also hate muslims with every fiber of his being.

youtube.com/watch?v=wzZL5jBqnjU

reminds me of this old piece.

I dont want these feels user please

Just so you all know because it's a peev for some of you fags.

Mr Rogers wore sneakers indoors all the time. Many children who are adults watched this ritual of his on his show.

Now you euros and miscellaneous can get off our backs.

Fred Rogers was a wonderful man and had a huge impact on my childhood. He is fondly remembered, and tremendously missed.

It's so strange to see this type of sentiment before it was completely co-opted by globalist liberal jews for brainwashing purposes.

I've just heard of this guy, but who was he?

I'm in the same reality as you brother. It's wearing on me too.

I sincerely feel bad for trannys. That shit isn't good for them.

>pic
why would I care what a stein thinks?

Dead guy from the previous century who did a public access kid's how that eventually became a national show and basically a legendary figure in the good guy hall of fame.

He was everything the jews hate.

Those who are blindly kind to everyone are the worst, they do it out of a desire to be liked, those who act like assholes are much nicer in actuality. This guy is just a beta male loser.

He was a good man who genuinely cared about his purpose in life of helping children. He ran a morning show called "Mister Rogers' Neighborhood" throughout the 70s, 80s, and 90s. He showed kids how they could control and explore their feelings and be good people.

youtube.com/watch?v=fKy7ljRr0AA

Quite possibly the most influential man in 20th century and early early early 21st century television for children. From around 1968 to 2001 mister rogers had a television show talking about life and how to deal with it in the correct manner. His soft voice and the way he moved around set describing different life situations made children so comfortable with him which was why he was a hit. He taught generation and generations of kids that they are special and that their life has meaning. He was truly a marvel. I grew up with him a good amount, Tearing up just watching some of his older episodes thats how much I loved him. This man didnt have a hateful bone in his body

Mr. Rogers, Feynman and Sagan were the dudes I grew up listening to. Feels bad that we don't have those kinds of guys around anymore.

Nah, he was just so great that he never verbally expressed distaste for what he didn't like in public.

He was old school, very proper. Sorry you don't seem to realize this isn't a sign of weakness friend.

If you ever have kids let them watch some old episodes of his show, they'll be better for it

You replied for one

> I sincerely feel bad for trannys
This. Either because of a rebellion phase or an illness (gender dysphoria), they are encouraged of taking hormones and go under surgery to IRREVERSIBLY fuck up themselves. It seems like a cruel prank
>lmao Joe's mentally ill let's make him chop his own dick lol
Lefties are despicable.

nah. he just wanted kids to learn and be happy.

you must be young.

as a kid i idolized the ninja turtles, as a teen i idolized captain picard, and as a man i wish i could be more like Fred Rogers

I feel the same way. I even know a transgender whose really smart and does well in their technical job field.

Its awful that globalist jews latch onto innocent stangers' mental illness to further their agenda. They shouldn't be allowed to take advantage of mentally ill individuals.

I feel like this role is open in the world right now and somone can definitely fill this void.

>MFW we will never have a living saint like Fred Rogers ever again in our life times.

I bought his entire TV series. If I ever have kids they will watch it.

Literally making me cry

It's way worse when delusional parents (read single mothers) make their sons go through hormone treatments so they don't undergo puberty, they dress them in girls clothes and even get his dick chopped off just so he grows convinced he's a woman only to kill himself at his late 20s because he realized he is a monster... and everything for what? Because his mom found him playing with a Barbie once instread of his GIJoe.

It's noteworthy that this only happens to white males in western countries.

It's like someone was orchestrating it...

It seems like everything has gotten really negative in the last few months. I remember watching Mr.Rogers as a kid. How nostalgic.

go back to tumblr if you want a fucking hug box. this is the fucking internet you big lipped abo we dont have to be nice

I don't know what it is about this person. I've never even seen one of his shows. Watched his grammy speech too. Couldn't keep myself from tearing all up.

Fuck you man, slaughtering gooks is the duty of every red blooded American

This is what kills me, that it seems like 'goodness' is just completely gone from the world. Even the goodguys aren't truly good people anymore. They may have good motives, but they're just as hardened and apathetic as everyone else. Everyone alive is either angry or sad, or some combination of both.

I used to dream about the kind of family I'd have, now I literally can't even force myself to feel excited about the idea of raising one in the world. Hope has been completely sucked from the world.

You seem to be on your own here, friendo.

i still feel like rogers was a creepy omega. ya he never harmed anyone, nor would he, but at the end of the day he was a lot testosterone weirdo.

i mean this guy was probably the one ridiculed in groups because he's just fucking odd looking and acting.

the red pill takes many things from us

Nah bruh people like you all just being good an shit to get dat pussy brah but women can sniff that shit out brah bru bro.

This sucks.

You guys would probably call anyone who acted like Mr Rogers a beta faggot.

As much as I yearn to answer with absolute cynicism I think I'd say that the improvements made to our technology and the improvements we've made to ourselves are inequal. Man has changed very little and these shitty political ideologies, mental illness, and social unrest are a result of us trying to patch holes and play catch up. Sure, there are some verifiably malevolent individuals who are working that shitty situation to their own profit, but most people just want to do something to make things better and simultaneously most people don't know how to do that.

This is the final redpill.

C R A W L I N G

Loved and him as he is completely earnest in his pleas.

Though I do disagree with public taxpayer funds being used for ANY private interest, at least in this case it was for a good cause.

We could be doing better.

Why is this fag so scared of some poop?
What did he expect when he was assfucking his partner?