DJT - Climate Change/Iraq War

What does Sup Forums have to say about Donald Trumps remarks on climate change? He thinks it's fake.

He also said long ago that he was in favor of going into Iraq in an interview with Howard Stern, now he says he's been against it since the start.

I'm starting to not trust him.

Other urls found in this thread:

environment.nationalgeographic.com/environment/global-warming/big-thaw/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2OU_Vrb_QXo
youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU
theguardian.com/environment/climate-consensus-97-per-cent/2014/may/06/top-ten-global-warming-skeptic-arguments-debunked
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IHCLJGb9XcM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Prove that humans are responsible for the past mass glaciations of Earth melting because of man-made greenhouse gasses and I'll concede.

climate change is not real

What about all the evidence from the many scientists who study this topic? Do you have evidence to prove them otherwise?

And what about his comments regarding the Iraq war?

Bullshit. The only constant about climate is that it is constantly changing.

The notion of climate change where humanity's actions are the driving force is a wealth redistribution scam.

That's a default response that didn't address my statement. At all.

What melted the last few dozen mass glaciations of Earth? Scientists know Earth constantly changes on its own and that it's frozen ans thawed many, many times before man's ancient ancestors were developing in the primordial ooze.

I think it's real but I don't really care.

It's entirely true we are changing the composition of the atmosphere, although if we fuck it up enough it'll only harm larger animals i.e people first.

I am more worried about the quality of the air, fuck China makes me sick.

He's probably right about climate change and you're a faggot

I agree with Trump! "Climate Change / Global Warming" is nothing but a fucking gigantic Al Gore scam to rip money out of your pocket by charging you for "carbon credits."

>And, in the mean time Gore, who's supposedly a fucking gigantic environmentalist pays 2500 dollars a month just to heat his fucking swimming pool!

>He also said long ago that he was in favor of going into Iraq in an interview with Howard Stern
[Source]?

Man made climate change is a myth. There is no evidence that we have a significant impact on the planet's climate.

This sincerely forces one's neural and cognitive process to be initiated.

What about this? environment.nationalgeographic.com/environment/global-warming/big-thaw/

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2OU_Vrb_QXo

The man has opinions. Right or wrong, I'll say the same thing for him as I do fuckboi Obama - I may not agree, but its a free country and he can say what he likes.

The thing that seemingly everyone forgets is that Trump is going to go into presidency with a kickass Cabinet and some of the best political and scientific advisors on the fucking planet. The man has the good fucking sense to know when he's incorrect on something and adjust accordingly.

Doesn't have anything to do with what I've said. What melted the last few dozen mass glaciations? Seriously. The Sahara was created by gigantic sheets of ice covering YUUUUUGE parts of thus planet and crushing mountains into dust (sand) are you going to deny that sand is made by glaciers?

Did you not read the article? It touches on everything you're saying.

I don't give a shit about climate change.

Trump was publicly against the Iraq War in 2003. That's good enough for me.

I did. Talks about their unproven theories in regards to thawing once, disregards the dozens of other times it's hapoened. Not a credible resource for "up to date" information. Did people cause that melt or not, what about the other ones?

We're responsible by burning fossil fuels, thus causing the greenhouse effect.

> 0.005 drumpfcoins have been deposited into your account

I'm just a guy in north carolina trying to stop the illuminati take over of America.

I do this for free.

I have also written papers on climate change, and when you research what deals Obama has made with China, to let them produce more pollution and CO2 then ever, you realize Climate change is a political issue.

Also all the geoengineering they are doing is increasing the heating and warming.

it's literally a big scam.

You CTR guys give yourselves away.

>And what about his comments regarding the Iraq war?

It was one off hand comment that he quickly went back on and remained firm on to this day. How long did it take for Hillary to realize the Iraq War was a mistake?

And I'm just a guy in New York trying to decide who to vote for when it comes time to pick a new POTUS.

Do you have a link to your paper? I'd love to read it, as I feel I'd get way more of a comprehensible answer to my question than if I asked for an explanation on Sup Forums.

And as of yet, literally no one has addressed his blatant lying in regards to the Iraq war.

I support it.
Global warming will drown American coastline and Cockroach Britain and make frozen shithole of Siberia into a moderate subtropic.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU

if you're from the city go fucking kill yourself.

> Google 'evidence to support global warming
> bajillion results filled evidence

> Google 'evidence that refutes global warming '
> most results are websites that prove its happening and the ones that aren't are a bunch of sketchy unheard of websites

Hmm, really makes the neurons in my brain fire.

You might aswell just direct me to an infowars video or one of those infographics, like the ones that say the holocaust is fake.

theguardian.com/environment/climate-consensus-97-per-cent/2014/may/06/top-ten-global-warming-skeptic-arguments-debunked

What caused it the dozens of other times it's happened?

>from NY
>not voting for Mr. NY

Faggot.

Why can't you afford to live in the economic center of our country? Serious question.

Carolina beach and Kure beach are the only nice part of your entire state. I'm happy I purchased a cottage there.

ABC stores suck, brought in my 18yo brother in law, banned from shopping at that location for "attempted distribution of alcohol to minors". Sign on the door said "children cannot be left unattended" it was misleading.

He knows its being used as a political/economic weapon to consolidate control over the world.

Pay your carbon taxes, everybody and everything will be fine!!!

What do you mean by "it" ?

> voting for a liar

I was all for voting trump until these questions were posed to me.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IHCLJGb9XcM

> lol guis that tweet was sarcastic why you taking me so srsly? lol