This triggers the lolbertarian

>This triggers the lolbertarian

That is a stupidly high tax rate to be fair. The laffer curve is hugely exaggerated, but this is still inefficient

List of lolbertarians who were ever even in this tax bracket:

>muh opinion is this tax rate is too high

Not an argument.

That's not the effective tax rate. No-one paid this % tax.

>being this stupid.

1. That is the tax rate and people had to pay it, it IS the effective tax rate. can u even read?
2. Yes they paid that tax %

Hah. Nice try pal but you see I've done my research and as an intelligent member of society I know for a fact that 91% was not the effective tax rate when you take into consideration loopholes and so forth.

lol r u retarded it took one google and it literally says under this dude the tax rate was 91%. seriously get off my board dumb frog poster.

all taxes are too high
you literally cant refute that

People who make multi-millions of dollars a year should be taxed 91%.

Never change, Australia.

You once again have shown yourself to be a pathetic individual who will never match my prowess in the battlefield.

Research a little harder next time kiddo and maybe you'll leave me with a little scratch. Hah!

FUCKING IDIOT JUST GO ON WIKIPEDIA ITS RIGHT THERE YOU CAN READ THE TAX RATE WAS 91% WHY ARE YOU EVEN ARGUING BASIC FACTS. HOLY FUCK LOLBERTARIANS ARE SO DELUSIONAL

LEAVE POL FOREVER

You've exposed yourself. You're a meek coward and a fool who is afraid of a true intellectual such as myself. How does it feel? The rage inside you, building up, does it feel good?

Take a short walk friend, [spoiler] You need one[/spoiler]

Yep thats how humans being evolved
In tribes that cared for eachother
you are a brainwashed faggot

literally nobody paid that

> this triggers the lefttard

Hahahahahahaha teach me your ways, master

Implying anyone who made enough money to be taxed at 90% didnt just tax evade

Did you read the second part? Its not effective in revenue gathering because of its proximity to 100% which has the same impact as a tax rate of zero.

Australia is funny

>Have a country
>Put a 91% tax
>All rich flee to other countries
>Middle class start fleeing too
>Have to put a wall to prevent people from going away.
I've seen this somewhere