LETS END THIS NOW

is Sup Forums a christian board or now have we fallen ill to paganism?

God Almighty gonna smite you kekworshipers watch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=414mrPgK5Yk
youtube.com/watch?v=sY4Z-yPq0CE
youtube.com/watch?v=FwAr6ciwoUg
youtube.com/watch?v=3ajpVuBXMY8
youtube.com/watch?v=zbT8vzX4sZY&feature=youtu.be&t=180
youtube.com/watch?v=M-YCtdu7gAM
youtube.com/watch?v=S0zGo122vMY
youtube.com/watch?v=5gKW1R6mCH4
youtube.com/watch?v=OB8iGXyLoNY
youtube.com/watch?v=iAO7_GryWTM
youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ
youtube.com/watch?v=msSoq4lpULY&feature=youtu.be&t=135
sparknotes.com/philosophy/principles/section4.rhtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thule Society return when?

In a time of war, we don't get to pick our allies.

Well, if you stormweenies want to be racists, I'm pretty sure you can't be Christians.

Christianity is a meme, you either follow the old testament (thus you are a jew) or you don't actually believe in god.

well looks like Im a Jew then

We already had one of these threads last night
Let's cool it

This

I'm pretty sure Kek is Satan in disguise, but he is more real to me than the Christian God ever was.

Guys! I just thought of something. Styx regularly says 'boob tube' and 'spread it around like wildfire'. He is Ghost.

wise

I'm not a Jew, I don't worship a Jew god

styx pls upload new videos already

Kek is the disciple of God. Frogs are God's army and Trump is the trumpeter.

Hillary Clinton will start coughing uncontrollably during the debates.

Agnosticism is the ultimate red pill tho

Why should i choose your religion?

Are you Tarl?

I think we all sympathize with the christians, but ultimately this is a meme site.

Our interests line up nicely and Christ can vanquish anything regardless of if they try to stab us in the back.
Don't worry and keep your faith in Christ. You'll be fine.

no
this is no hugbox
youtube.com/watch?v=414mrPgK5Yk
youtube.com/watch?v=sY4Z-yPq0CE
youtube.com/watch?v=FwAr6ciwoUg
youtube.com/watch?v=3ajpVuBXMY8
youtube.com/watch?v=zbT8vzX4sZY&feature=youtu.be&t=180
youtube.com/watch?v=M-YCtdu7gAM
youtube.com/watch?v=S0zGo122vMY
youtube.com/watch?v=5gKW1R6mCH4
youtube.com/watch?v=OB8iGXyLoNY

youtube.com/watch?v=iAO7_GryWTM

also watch out for the finns, they have very powerful magic

youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ

can't really say we were christianed, we're something in between, that is the masses.

Most of our customs are preserved but we ie don't do the ritual slaughter(blot) our selves anymoar, we just feast like we did.

Midsummer...

Jul..

Thorrablot(iceland)

easter was also a blot

we lost the where you celebrate halloween, but ironically we're getting this from you now, so we just got to fiks the diseblot to be a diseblot again.

Sven continued this til newer times they hid it as "Mikkelsmess" kek

Our jul is nothing like your x-mass. IE we have many "santas", they are called nissen,tomten,tuftekarlen,haugamannen... He is infact evil if you mess with him, and don't do what is required. I'll show you christianman in this video.

This thing, is the first person who settled a farm and was put into a mound there, so they live typically inside gravemounds. They can make your milk sour, kill your animals and worse.

This is why you always set out porridge and shit during jul outside. If it's gone, he is pleased.

I'm not kidding you, watch carefully here now. Since he prolly is about 2000-1100 years old, he shrinks.

That here ain't human, look how it avoids or tries to avoid detection when this goyim is just messing up in the skislope. Freeze it watch it sneak from left to right as he bends....

Fucking freaks me out, it's all real
youtube.com/watch?v=msSoq4lpULY&feature=youtu.be&t=135

Wasn't there a poll just a week ago? What happened to that?

You dont have to be a pagan to like styx. Hes chill af

This tbqh if we gotta ally with death knights and demon hunters then fuck it breh

We got some peons to awaken

>can't really say we were christianed
Sven, please. Your flag is a fucking cross.

Sup Forums has always been a Christian board. And will always be one.

sparknotes.com/philosophy/principles/section4.rhtml

What poll? I've been AWOL.

That hearding call made me horny like that bull too. I'd fuck that chick dayum.

Rosicrucian is the only worthy Path to follow.

it's that one SA jew pushing the bad-kike Jesus on the dumb Goyim

>Sup Forums has always been a Christian board. And will always be one.

Repeating a lie doesn't make it true, m8

kek has done more for us than j3w gods ever will

>inb4 post marked as spam again

it's that one British jew pushing his anti-Christian agenda on the whole of Sup Forums

if it's just me you've got nothing to worry about faggot

>new testament faggot
>believing god is gonna smite anyone

>less people are falling for the God meme
>that means God is real

When will you faggots stop believing fairy-tales and accept that the Universe is more complex than "God did it"?

not worried

well push off with your tired old jewish arguments then faggot

Long time Holocaust Revisionist online activist.

Im pretty confident about most issues.
I am very sure i absolutely hate atheism.

But what religion am i?
That one question. i can't choose between catholicism (which i was raised) and wicca spirituality.

Who's going to believe me, when i say im both christian AND pagan.

never

i know
all kikes are the same
they will only be stopped when gassed

If you want God to smite his enemies, that's OT. NT went all hippy on you people after his was born into this world. Revelation doesn't count.

>Who's going to believe me, when i say im both christian AND pagan.

Not god

>he thinks his lying jew loverboy faggot jesus is god

Sven is our retarded brother, we're Svein.
>Turn the flag up side down

Kek also, I got to hit the store before it closes, but what you see at the end of traditional norse houses is a sort of cross, but not the one you expect. It's the hammer.

Also how we hid when this white christ came forced on us by the traitor Olav Digre who killed off whole villages to spread his shit.. we made the hammers look like crosses.

nah but our customs are very mixed actually. It's how christianity got foothold in europe in general too, it merged with local customs and covered it up as some christian holliday, typically a saint. Like midsummer here is tried to cover up as something to do with St.Olav I think which you know digre as, but we all call it midsummer. jonsok hmm I don't remember which christcuck they tried to cover over this one with

But as they couldn't kill tradition they merged instead like this. Up here we got shitloads of it, you got it over there too from the celts from the heathens. X-mass, halloween these are not christian they were just molded to it. Here we moved the blot typically two days as the moon turns on 22nd and not 24th.

>fuck me store

closet I could come was thor him self here, the later mjolnirs we wear lik you wear crosses, they looked more like this. You can find this your self, they typically have wolf or dragon heads at the ends pointing horizontally

Checked

doh
midsummer St.Hans

No jesus is not god

She gonna lose

you got one thing right, jew

RIGHT WING BLUT FESTS.

It doesn't matter what you fags are as long as we have a common enemy. We can kill each other after..

holy shit it i knew it.

Get off your ass and make it happen.

Vril/Thule Society. There's already an Order of the Black Sun but it's more occulty.

I chooses to believe that kek is an angel of the lord.

This is a Jewish board
Molzatov

>Kek is the disciple of God. Frogs are God's army and Trump is the trumpeter.

especially
>Frogs are God's army
GodFrogs downed Egypt in an afternoon.

Esoteric Jahanism is the predominate religion here ate Sup Forums

The amount of christcuckery on this board is a recent thing.

Anyone who's not a newfag knows this

Kill yourself OP

I've been Catholic since birth, but I've dabbled in mysticism a few times. Most people go through phases like this. Styx just seems especially bitter about Christianity because his parents made him go to church or something.

I love the guy as a political commentator but it's pretty obvious that his life story is one of unrestricted contrarianism against whatever the cultural consensus is at the time. He was a totally pozzed liberal right up until Bongo took over.

It's not that the devil won't get you what you want. It's that his method WILL be drastically different than what you expected. For a simple explanation read "the mysterious stranger" by Mark Twain.

I think youtube has a good audio book of it. The narration was good. Too lazy to link on phone.

Agnosticism is the ultimate bluepill. It is the only religious view that is guaranteed to be wrong. Everyone else can at least imagine that they are correct.

from you

How can you blame the Jews if you're just a Jew with an asterisk?

Calling this a Christian board sounds like blasphemy

Why? The law was written by a Levite, not a Jew.

Some of us are Christian. That is about all I can say confidently.

Embrace Chaos.

>It is the only religious view that is guaranteed to be wrong. Everyone else can at least imagine that they are correct
wtf are you talking about?