m.youtube.com/watch?v=kOMkl3ApTK0
youtube.com/watch?v=nIV8Yiu7A7w
youtube.com/watch?v=wMn4SbWMNmc
telegraph.co.uk/women/family/transgender-children-my-son-told-me-he-was-a-girl/
youtube.com/watch?v=sLJhhqUD7tA
youtube.com/watch?v=vVGPhHvQXPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Really makes you think

Oh shit! Makes sense he's mentioned several times in his videos that his work made him travel a lot.

That said hasn't it been implied that there is a whole team behind BPS?

Try to be quiet about this, you don't want (((them))) to assassinate him.

Confirmed.

ayy lmao

Definitely. Wow.

This. I deleted my original comment about it and I suggest you guys do to if you've mentioned it.

Full face shown (no glasses) + name reveal

youtube.com/watch?v=4qV3pj0XiYY

100% confirmed

what a faggy nerd

>watching Japan travel videos
kys weeaboo degenerate. I bet you watch anime too.

Originally the channel presented things with "we". The youtube channel name is tokyoatomic and the early shilling had a jap flag aggressively attacking people the way bps sometimes does in the comments.

anime website

So Dank Pigeon Vapes is a weeaboo?

who wears fucking bracelets

DELETE THIS

So... Why would he make videos about migrant crisis and such? Passion project or paid work?

Sup Forumslack pigeon tranny chaser confirmed

at least we know hes based for chasing qt fuckteeth asians rather than the slags he harps on and exposes in his videos

Oh he gets $800 per video on patreon

So basically he's a youtuber doing right wing video for views so he can bang south east asian hookers?

Solid plan.

>"girls"

DELETE THIS

rolling!

This guy's the fucking worst. A strawmanning, fact-misrepresenting weeb who people pay attention to because his videos look semi-professional.

> being oblivious to the fact that he resides among us

jejs get woke cuck

>t. Muhammad

ahhhahahahahahahaahahahahaa

I knew shit was off after that DUDE LSD Lmao video... Should've known.

Show me an example.

Please delete this thread. Im not sure its him but if it is then lets not dox him.

That's now him. Hear how he pronounced "L". It's different from BPS. Sound very similar though.

Styx thread. He is using Magick to dox his competitors on Youtube and shut down their channels.

Sup Forums really is a detection array.

>obsessed with east asians
HOLY SHIT

ITS NOT TRUMP

ITS NOT FELIX KJELLBERG

ITS FELIX BLACKPIGEONSPEAKS THAT IS THE RISE OF HITLERS SPIRIT

100% liberal voting mooslime

confirmed jewish

I think with this discovery you just got him 100% doxxed in the near future.

He seems pretty sloppy

Why wouldn't he put more effort into hiding his identity

He needed money for dem hookers.

After listening to the whole vid I dont really think its him.

BPS sounds younger and has more "layers" to his voice. Pretty similar though and that way he does thumbnails is basic bitch. I have seen other channels like that.

Maybe he is okay with it. He could have hidden it way better if being found out is the worst for him.

It is him, you idiot.

how is it any different from the many youtubers who show their faces and use first names in their videos? why would BPS be in some danger from that while other conservative video bloggers aren't?

see 100% confirmed

>he's less worried about showing his face in videos like these than in reasonable videos about common sense.

really makes you contemplate.

It his him, the dips in his pronunciations are dead on. This discovery has 30% doxxed him. He looks like a less jewish ethan from H3

Sup Forums gets their opinion from an adult manchild weeb.

Sounds normal to me.

Is his tranny video for example, he cites a study done on a transgender patient and says it is a better alternative to gender reassignment therapy. The problem is the study is 20 years old, done on one patient and the substance given to the patient to quell their transgender feelings turns them in to a vegetable. "I haven't heard any news reporting about THIS study"

He also deliberately tries to misquote sources in his video to make it seem like they agree with the statements of one anti-tranny doctor who disapproves of reassignement therapy when you can clearly see the study he puts on on the screen states that reassignment can be an effective treatment. He also likes to pretend that we don't make sure trannies are mentally stable enough for reassignment when we do.

really tickles your cranium

His drop the hardest normie pills
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kOMkl3ApTK0

other way round silly.

HAIL THE GUY YOU HATE!

>canada shilling for trannies on Sup Forums
Does CTR and JIDF outsource to shut in canadian virgins or something?

A bit disappointed by the looks of him.

This

Sup Forums is always right

>What did he mean by this.

thanks, I almost forgot

A FUCKING LEAF

>sjw croat exposes black pidgeon

also, jebem ti mater

shit you got me

youtube.com/watch?v=nIV8Yiu7A7w
seems like this is months old judging from the comments in his videos. He doesn't seem to be hiding it too much.

Kill yourself

It wasn't bad. I actually read your whole post on accident before I really started thinking and realized what was wrong.

I expected this to happen since he's mentioned living in different countries.

>Hes fat
Why am i not surprise

who is this and why should i care?

>He goes to Asia to score some easy puss

God fucking damn it. For once I was hoping that a red pill proponent wouldn't live up to the stereotypes of the "tfw no gf" fuck whose only hope to get laid is to head eastwards.

This ruined my day.

Lol exploiting the reactionary movement because his other shit channel wasn't getting enough views. You people are fucking cattle that smarter guys are making a quick buck off.

Gamergate all over again.

>owe-ta-koo culture
it's incredibly depressing to me that someone who has spent this much time in Japan and making videos about it cannot even properly pronounce simple words in Japanese

>bosniak doesn't see any differences between nouns and verbs
why am I not surprised

You have to be a top tier (20%)male to get a satisfying relationship with a quality female in the feminist west.

Fucking tons of sluts and suicide/virginity are polarized and prevalent, but there is currently a gender relation cancer that requires fixing.

Thanks that sounds pretty bad and something you are used to seeing from MSM. You have to always check the sources even with these red pill youtubers.

he REALLLYYY looks jewish

A

They're our greatest ally ;^)

Living the dream

Wow this is actually some investigator shit, good on you Sup Forumsacks

is that Ethan from h3h3

He was also schizophrenic, kek

Yea just listen to this youtube.com/watch?v=wMn4SbWMNmc (0:33)

>He also likes to pretend that we don't make sure trannies are mentally stable enough for reassignment when we do.

telegraph.co.uk/women/family/transgender-children-my-son-told-me-he-was-a-girl/

So putting children on hormone blockers are okay then?

>he doesn't want his ideological allies to be killed
What are you, gay?

Who cares if he does this channel? Are you mad that he isn't in his mom's basement like most of you are ? He still makes great videos.

Holy shit it really is him.
youtube.com/watch?v=sLJhhqUD7tA

Dang, it really is him.

Why the fuck would he be so careless?

That being said he seems like a decent guy in some of the other vids.

Bobby Fischer and Stanley Kubrick are the best jews. Why? Because they're dead.

Holy shit on this video he is even using basically what sounds like the same audio equipment youtube.com/watch?v=vVGPhHvQXPc

What is the problem? He doesnt look like he works in 9-17 officejob and can be fired for making right wing videos online.

He barely looks white

I didn't say that. I would be perfectly okay with restricting reassignment therapy to a certain age, but Black Pigeon here clearly wants it gone for everyone.

Yeah there's no way thats not him.

>(((He was a crazy schizo)))

Lol

No need to cut the head off to cure a headache though

lol he actually sounds just like Kenny Hotz

youtube.com/watch?v=vVGPhHvQXPc
100% BPS

I guess not, still, it could damage his travel channel and it could also damage his BPS channel i guess.

The fact that people use Bobby Fischer's words to attack Jews shows how pathetic antisemites are.

The guy was broken mentally. His mental degeneration is fucking sad.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD