AND AAAAALLLL RETUUUURNS TO NOOOTHING

AND AAAAALLLL RETUUUURNS TO NOOOTHING...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJQF7u4PVPc&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/ZUrRaasNHwI?t=31s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I CLOSE
MY EYES

Hillary cuts off reporter when asked about Trump winning CNN poll

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJQF7u4PVPc&feature=youtu.be

He's only up 2% overall

Keep in mind this is with the oversampling and cherry picking. I imagine the real numbers are landslide.

ah ah ah its a landslizzle my nizzle.

>Wins the independents
>Motivates the republicans to get up and vote
>Brings in millions of people who never cared about the voting process now doing so to expressely vote for him.

Tell me how Trump could lose? Honestly.

Will the history books say it was her election and she dropped the ball?

it all comes tum-bl-ing down tum-bl-ing down tum-bl-ing dooowwn.

massive voter fraud.

>only
welcome to your first election

by opening his mouth and spewing dumb shit like he did every month besides from August?
>inb4 you CTR shill xddd
it's no goddamn coincidence that once trump had a leash on his mouth and focused on attacking hillary his numbers went up

The History books, if they mention her at all, will do so only in a small aside or paragraph, similar to how they handle Dewey

Ok we'll come back guyse

It was never her election. Even Jeb 'guac king' bush could have trounced Hilary. Hell, I could beat her in an election. It's that she threw the election to trump because if it were Biden or even sanders he'd have struggled.

We should be thankful hillary rigged the dnc so bad she won. We would never have gotten trump without her.

>implying Hillary won't rig the electronic voting like Bush did in 2000

top kek, americucks. You've already lost and you don't even know it yet

SJR, BLM, Feminism, Cuck culture, etc

The poll was manipulated by Russian hackers.

What the fuck with with the association of blimps and rigid airships with fascism?

There was ONE fucking german company that made a few. The US Navy had airships too you know.

THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO CELEBRATE BOYS, WE MUST HOLD FIRM.

The sad thing is there are people who probably think that is true

>the guy who got his career destroyed by Trump could easily beat Trump's opponent

???

I'll build your wall with extra care if Trump wins.

Trump and his league of SEXIST FUCKING WHITE MALES denied the ability of an overqualified woman to be president.
If hillary was the president these will be achieved:
World peace
Responsible gun ownership
Racial and gender equality
(And a whole page of stuff)

Hillary has an incredible number of vulnerabilities. Jeb is weak and inoffensive so he'd just let his puppet masters hammer hillary this whole time, give a tepid performance at the debate and Hillary would have imploded like she's done now. Voter turnout would be extremely low but Jeb would have squeaked into the white house for his next 4-8 years of more of the same shit we've had since the 90s ended.

Which is exactly what people on the bread have been saying was going to happen all summer. This isn't a surprise to anyone here.

any time i say that i get 4-5 replies of everyone calling me a shill

(((secure))) electronic voting machines.

>The sad thing is there are people who probably think that is true

Like Trump.

Hope you are ready to see all your illegal relatives again. They will be back soon. And then they will cry about how things were so much nicer in America, when as I write this, they complain about how much nicer things were in Mexico

i just don't buy it man. every single thing about this election has been unprecedented and you're predicating your argument on the cycle following the same old script.

there is a reason trump is the gop candidate. i get the feeling that people who hash out the, "anyone but trump would already be doing their victory lap", shit thinks everything up to this point was entirely random.

Probably because your statement comes across as though it's from someone who just got here. Maybe that isn't the case, but long before the convention, most everybody here has been saying that Trump was going to change his tone as the general election gets closer.

Hillary Clinton Coughs Up Mysterious Green Substance Into Water During Cleveland Rally

youtu.be/ZUrRaasNHwI?t=31s

Ivan, we know it was you, ya cheeky cunt.

Someone turn this into a gif

G O O K
O
O
K

those are cough drops

record corrected

Sick!

Holy fuck that's disgusting, I puked in my mouth a little.

drum up the confirmation bias boys.

Why do (((they))) seem to conclude and brainwash the normies with the idea that Trump would be more likely to start a war than Clinton?

I'd say if the past several years are anything to go by, the complete opposite is true.

Those all sound terrible

This is why the American public doesn't care. You people call wolf too many times. Any person with an IQ above room temperature knows that's a cough drop or jolly rancher.

>Previously on AMC's The Walking Dead...

looking for confirmation bias is confirmation bias.

I don't think confirmation bias is a bad thing.

Polls don't mean shit. Let's talk on November 9 when a winner is declared.

Which is why it blows my mind how mudslims and brown people will vote for shillary

Trump has said time and time again he wants nothing to do with the middle east and become isolationist in regards to foreign military interventions.

Shillary is 4 more years of drone strikes and creating more hostility in the region

I think that guy's unhappy with his job.

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME

They already planted the bogus story of muh ebil russians stealing the election for trump so the dhs will either rig the election for hillary oj their own or if trump wins they'll claim the russians hacked it and will void the election.

Hillary made the mistake of peaking too early. If the election were held three weeks ago she would have won in a landslide. Now she needs to hope she has a solid debate performance otherwise she'll continue to lose momentum until November and actually lose.

EEEIIIIYYYAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Not me but reposting it.

when can we round up ctr for jail time

CELEBRATE BY HOLDING FIRM
HOLD FIRM IN CELEBRATION

It's almost like

Get this

He's rused your fucking ass and all of America with it.

He's made it so you cunts' only argument is "HE MEAN AND DUMB" then pulled the fucking carpet.

>He's only up 2% overall

The biggest factor in this election is voter apathy.

Both candidates are disliked and this works to trumps advantage.

100% of trump supporters are going to show up election day, rain or shine. His crowd is as energized as they ever were. For Hillary supporters the die hard types will show up but the black vote will not turn up like they did for Obama. All of these minorities that Hillary is counting on to automatically vote for her will mean nothing if they don't show up.

Even undecided voters are facing a low turnout. This election cycle has created a record amount of distrust and apathy. A lot people are also complacent in that "hillary will win anyway. No one I know is really voting for trump so I am not going to bother to go out and vote".

The same for the bernie supporters. They hate trump but they may not bother voting at all. In polls they support Hillary over Trump but on election day it will be "my toes are cold. I am not going out".

The polls don't show this apathy factor. If the polls are close that is very good news for Trump.

The biggest takeaways from the polls are:

>Trump has 49% of the independents which is astounding. Clinton has 29%

>55% of Clinton voters are LESS enthusiastic about voting this election.
>56% of Trump voters are MORE enthusiastic about voting this election.

High support among independents, low voter turnout for Dems. Seems like things are going exceptionally well.

LOL.

You are fucking deluded.

Look at how people spoke before this election you sperg. They pretty much took it as fact that Hillary Clinton has it in the bag. Now there's a fight.

>Trump is the one who blames Russian hackers for his own failures

?????????????????????????????

what went so wrong

Obama was prez for eight years, and none of that shit happened.

This bitch is shilled the fuck out for any banker or foreign interest. She ain't doing shit except what her pimps want her to do.

This, we can hope for a nationwide thunderstorm on Nov. 9

I TRIED SO HAAARRDDDDD

Problem is early voting. McCain won in 2008 if you only count votes cast on election day. NC starts early voting next week. He's going to need to play it smart from here to election day.

Those are just cough drops you idiots shills

>All of these minorities that Hillary is counting on to automatically vote for her will mean nothing if they don't show up.

checked

Nice trips.

May Hillary die before Bill.

Who wants this as their leader?

6k trump watchers v 200 hillary watchers.

Looks like a cough drop desu.

AND WITH SADNESS IN MY HEART

>The moment your realise all the cucks are actually just a vocal minority and the vast majority of people want them to shut the fuck up, but are too much of a cuck to say something themselves so will just vote Trump.

holy shit i am laffin

god this election is wonderful

it's reaching zimzam levels

>only two months left

ONLY FOR A MOMENT AND THE MOMENTS GONE

I really hope Trump wins

>Johnson 16%
Freedom here we come

You're a faggot

END IT ALL

AND LEAVE FOOORRREVVVERR

of course Mexibro. Gonna be good for US and MX both.

Also going to be choice to see so much butthurt.

>73% single mothers voting democrat
And people still do not blast the public health hazard that is the single mother household.

he's old, did drugs and fucked like a horney mule when he was young, and should really be at home sitting in a nice big recliner watching netflix with a snuggie on

fraud or bullet. I think the elite are too invested in america to let anybody take it from them. In the wost case scenario, expect lonely gunman with shaky motive (could be just "crazy" guy, could be random nigga who dislikes the raycist.). gunman will be cought and disappears in some state facility. This must happen soon before the election though. If they kill him in office as they did Kennedy, Pence will still get into power and it wont be much improvement for them. I would say like month or 3 weeks before election latest. In order to have some time to swing majority back to hillary

My energy levels were too much for the JewTube.

>this is the average Shillary supporter
K.E.K

For the slimes in the west, opportunities to make their parasite slime cousins migrate to the west is more important than drone strikes on other kebabs on the other side of the world.

It's nacho chips

whoa

>If hillary was the president these will be achieved:
>World peace
>Responsible gun ownership
>Racial and gender equality
>(And a whole page of stuff)

umm what world do you live in? She is responsible for most of the wars we got going on right now.

But I am guessing you are a CTR shill so in that case go fuck yourself.

>A potential president of the most powerful country in the world and a career politician says "we'll come back" when confronted with a problematic question
Not even our politicians are that incompetent.

it's actually copd phlegm

Right on the money.
They spent dozens of millions on hillarys campaign. That loss, they could take in stride. Maybe.
But the system, has taken billions to shape into what it is now - and trump would threaten this very system.

They actually don't have any choice by now, but to make hillary the president. Because trump could topple their little ww3 and subsequent world domination long-term-plans.

polls are still fake and rigged

Hillary would've called Jeb a racist sexist xenophobe, and Jeb would've cried in a corner.

This was the most damaging statistic for me.
According to the poll, 36% of married women want Clinton. Meanwhile 75% of single women are for Clinton. This is a clash representing half of all voters.

The election hangs literally on Chadettes versus tumblerinas.

reptilian blood ages your skin horribly

Lrn2reed context, guys, he's not saying it's what would happen.