Do jews honestly think they are not white ?

Do jews honestly think they are not white ?

I read that jews claim they are a "race" or a "nation" but still they all look so different, black, asian, arab and white jews.

How does it work ?

Other urls found in this thread:

geneticliteracyproject.org/2013/10/08/ashkenazi-jewish-women-descended-mostly-from-italian-converts-new-study-asserts/
youtube.com/watch?v=jxNMI3i7Y0s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_XII_of_Sweden#Death
youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews are like impure whites.
Don't let their skin fool you.

white crime is increasing guize

There are plenty of Jews that aren't white
Most Ashkenazi Jews look don't look very white either, blonde hair is rare amongst Jews (although ginger hair is somewhat common) and most Jews have tanned skin

what is impure white ? how can white skin fool me ?

I watched a bunch of lectures with a far right conservative rabbi (but not ultra orthodox) a while back, and he was talking about Arabs and European colonialism and said something like "the same thing happened to us, white people came and invaded our lands" (referring to Roman Empire's military campaigns against Jewish rebels)

yeh, my point is if jews are a race, how come it haz arabs or persians ?

We are not white, I personally may look similar to your pic but my little brother is brown skinned and has a middle eastern look, we mix a lot...

so you are not a race...

I'm not an expert.
There is no such thing as a Genetic Jew.

If you decided to convert, the jews would not treat you wholly as jewish. However they would treat your children as genuine Jews.

Ergo, no such thing as a genetic Jew.

They are a religion foremost. So don't forget that. I heard the reasons to be both and niether gives them added benefit in society. Means they can pick and choose what to be.

> picture a golf club
> racist jokes from CEO's and old white money
>Jews fit in

> Picture a back street in New York
> black women pimped out for money
> Minorities banding together
> Jews fit in

that is not a Jew
it's an actor/model doing a photo shoot
he is pure Nordic

Nope, we're an ethnoreligious group.

how are you not white if the guy on the left is white.

so your mum cheated on your dad ?

this men looks to me like stereotypical jew. t.b.h.

but people claim hes nordic.

pic related is a true Jew
ugly Middle-Eastern
swarthy
bent nose
ugly teeth

I remember arguing for like 30 minutes with this hippie guy like 10 years ago. He said the Jews weren't a race and a religion. Finally some jew over heard and told him they were god's chosen people so they were a race.

Race is a social construct
Jews share similar genetic characteristics to other Semitic peoples and could be a part of the Semitic race but we obviously have large differences with Arabs

"etenic Jews" are turks do by default they are not white
There are Jew converts who are white though since they themselves have continued marrying white Jew converts
Not exactly widespread though

>The biggest lie the Jews have ever told the world is that they are not a race, but a religion only. - Uncle Adolf

>An ethnic group or ethnicity is a category of people who identify with each other based on common language, ancestral, social, cultural, or national experiences.[1][2] Unlike most other social groups, ethnicity is primarily an inherited status. Membership of an ethnic group tends to be defined by a shared cultural heritage, ancestry, origin myth, history, homeland, language or dialect, symbolic systems such as religion, mythology and ritual, cuisine, dressing style, art, and physical appearance.

lots of jews got different language, yiddish, sepharadics, arabic and persian. different food and cuisine. also different rituals and prayers.

ethnic doesnt work here, i think. only hebrew but not everyone speak it. many arabs and ukrainains speak hebrew in israel. doesnt make them jews tho.

kikes just claim they are chosen so that they can cover up the fact they are stealing everything from everyone

Its literally the haircut and the kike helmet
Otherwise he's clearly white and not a jew

>Race is a social construct
This is literally a Jewish lie.

Germans are Jews so therefore Jews are white.

>Jews share similar genetic characteristics to other Semitic peoples
That's true for native Israelis though...
Most of European and American Jews actually share genetics with Europeans.

>Race is a social construct
no it's not
you might say countries are a social construct to an extent but definitely not race

i saw so many swarthy germans and asked them if they are gypsies, they got so much offended. and said they are germans.

so are germans not white ?

iam realy confused on this white thing.

people says slavic people are not white.

is putin white ?

there's a photo of the same model eating a wafer out of a catholic priest's hand. of course google can't find it when I need it.

you're being too literal
"white" should just mean "recent ancestry in Europe"

there are no sharp lines
a Russian is obviously very different to a Brit
but they're both closer than a Moroccan

Are Persians white? Azerbaijani? Armenians? Finns? Assyrians? etc etc

there are gray areas

He is whiter than most people in my country

2000 years of raped,
political marriages with Goyim.
Converts

Also tribe Binyamin are niggers and always were niggers.

Ashkenazi Jews are white (from central and eastern europe).

look at this kids, they look white to me.

now someone explaint to me why they are jews and not white.

>How does it work ?

However it needs to in the moment.

Jews know they come from and descend fro a swarthy Non-White race, but generally speaking they're just psychotically evil and impulsive. As they are subhuman. They know they are the Wicked seed of Satan, but Adamic Nordics.

so jews are selfhating whites ? you look white to me.

Jews are a mixed bag when it comes to race. I know most of Sup Forums has swallowed the "hurr durr jews can't be white" pill, but it's simply not true.

Yes, many jews are of semitic extraction, and not what most here would consider white. Good examples would be Jeff Goldblum, Sarah Silverman, and Dov Charney.

But there are a number of jews who are genetically European. A prime example is Israeli ambassador Michael Oren. Pic related. Admit it Sup Forums, if you saw this man at a Lutheran church in Iowa you'd think he was just another Midwestern WASP.

(((Whites)))..

dunno, i'm a polish/ukrainian ashkenazim and nobody ever thought that i'm not a local.

My mother is a Danish Jew (her mother is Jewish, her father was a Danish goy) and she looks identical to your typical Aryan.

Ashkenazis are a mix between middle eastern and european

geneticliteracyproject.org/2013/10/08/ashkenazi-jewish-women-descended-mostly-from-italian-converts-new-study-asserts/

Haven't you notice that a half european half arab often look like a jew?

>hey know they are the Wicked seed of Satan, but Adamic Nordics.
Hmm dis is interesting. So you claim jews are seed of satan and white are from adam ?

How did satan made the jew, what kind of sex ?

The blue eyed blonde ones, where do you think they came from?
Could it maybe be that they are the children of murdered German soldiers who were stolen and brainwashed.
The depth of a jews depravity is unequalled.

their noses have not fully developed, user

There are genetic differences between races but race is still a social construct
Someone with light skin can be black and someone with dark skin can be white

There is no such thing as native Israelis, Israelis are a blend of people from all over the world, from Iraq, Russia, Morocco, Hungary, Poland etc

what makes someone white?
what makes someone black?
It isn't their skin color, like said there are plenty of swarthy looking Europeans whom are still white and plenty of African albinos whom are black

>There are genetic differences between races but race is still a social construct
wew lad

They are an evil bloodline.
Vampires Satan sicked upon us Angels

so jews hate white people ? why ?

Wise isn't Jewish.

>tens of thousands of years of divergent evolution and there are no differences other than our skin color
Try harder, faggot.

religion != race, nationality != race
why is this so hard for you krauts to understand?

this guys look white to me. and they hate white people.

how does it work ?

yes he is

Years and years of alliance mariage and trophy wife led to the disappearance of the ethnic jews, jews are a mental race

If you put them through a gas chamber they become pure white, Hitler just wanted to help.

i also have big nose like this.

but iam not a jew.

"White" as an identity only exists, if you have to live with niggers. They don't. They are not concerned with this shit. Only you, Hans.

pic related was a joo though

so i am a jew now because i have big nose ?

>t. Mehmet asking his "german" cousins

depends
Some are still butthurt for centuries of persecussion

I'm a sephardic jew so I only hate arabs except moroccans and lebanese

no, honestly those wer ethnic germans, they claimed. no turks. i was just wondering why they so dark, we also have a turk at work which is whiter skintone, latter i asked those germans if they go to solarium, but they said now and got offended.

Reinhard Heydrich obviously had Jew blood, and Heinrich Himmler obviously had gook blood.

no there is a difference between a big nose and a semitic nose

>things that never happened
Nice shilling, not going to work. You need to go back to wherever you are from

Judaism is genetic, which is why they're overrepresented in Tay-Sachs disease, and you can identity Jewish ancestry in 23andme. But, as you said, the definition is murky, and anyone can convert to Judaism.

said no*

they also had this hammer necklace. i tought maby they are hobby smiths and got so dark because they work at the fire a lot. i will ask them latter.

Jews, like Aryans, or the Chinese, are obviously a race, or decedent of aliens, from another planet. Thus, they are technically another race, which is not "white".

iam from russia, what is shilling you mean money ? iam going to work, iam not leech. dont worry i help your economy.

No there's not, when sand nigtic blood mixed with pure White European blood the big ugly sand nigger nose of the Jews becomes smaller and more aesthetic because they are enriched with superior White blood. it's still fucking kike blood.

youtube.com/watch?v=jxNMI3i7Y0s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_XII_of_Sweden#Death

which one is the boy?

armenians have big hook noses, they are kind people compared to azerbajan.

are they secretly jews =?

no, there are plenty of slavs with big round noses. That doesn't mean that they are jews.

Technically race is a social construct. The fact that mulattos are classifed as "black" in the US and "pardo" in Brazil is evidence that racial categories and boundaries are socially constructed.

However, race is still biologically real and valid. Moreover, it's sociologically valid, since it usually determines your social circles.

they are semites but semitic doesn't only refer to jews. I have a Christian Lebanese co-worker with the same nose.

is she jewish ?

no, that's a Roman nose

Her nose fucks everything up

Slavs are not white.

They're a race, pic related.
>How does it work ?
According to Hitler:
>The Jew’s life as a parasite within the body of other nations and states is the origin of an unusual characteristic which caused Schopenhauer (Arthur Schopenhauer, the German philosopher) to describe the Jew as the “great master of lies”. This kind of existence drives the Jew to lie and to lie regularly and methodically in an orderly, businesslike way which comes as naturally to them as warm clothes to those who live in cold climates.

>His life within a nation can only continue if he convinces the people that Jews are not a separate people, but merely a “religious community”, although an unusual one. But this itself is the first great lie.

>In order to carry on his existence as a parasite among other nations, he must conceal his inner character. The more intelligent the individual Jew is, the more successful his deception will be. This deception may even convince parts of the host nation that the Jew is really a Frenchman, an Englishman, a German, or an Italian, just a person of a different religious persuasion. Government offices are particularly easy victims of this notorious trick because bureaucrats have little sense when it comes to history and only react to a fraction of actual history. In such circles, independent thinking is often considered a sin against sacred rules that determine who is promoted and who is not. Because of this, we must not be surprised that the Bavarian State Ministry, for instance, even today doesn’t have the faintest idea that the Jews are members of a separate people and not of a simple “religious group”.

See also:
>youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0

Jews are no more a race than Polish, English or Japanese is. It's more of an ethnicity.

what about albanians ? they are very similar, they lie and cheat alll day very nepotistic and facist.

do you think that parasitism is a survival tactic for weak and small nations ?

grk+turk

LOL!

>beasts
>if they have no direction

i think it apply to anyone even a jew, most people live without direction and on instincts, thats a beast in my thinking too.

>roman
you mean italian ? italians are pretty swarthy and small.

she looks clearly nordic to me, maby shes ashekenati

Tfw if u buy jesus and skyghost youre just buying into a roman Schengen

no, Roman. the Julius Ceasar nose.

North Italians and South Italians are different ethnic groups

Why do you say u will do something?

It's not a social construct. It's something social circles are based off.
The race of "mulattoes" is "mulatto". They just get lumped in with blacks because whites are a majority so their black side stands out more.