This shit is incredible funny. Best sitcom ever made

This shit is incredible funny. Best sitcom ever made.

first time watching OP?

Hey it IS the best when you watch it first time.

Then it's not as good on the next few. It doesn't hold up as well as say, Sunny P.

Yes.

The series is not good viewed here on Sup Forums?

It's pret-ay, prrrret-aaayy good
>but Curb Your Enthusiasm is much better and it has swear words

I don't remember that intro/ending, what's the joke?

I think it was about how once you have those hats on it means you have forsaken all sense of fashion to be comfortable or something

Debatable. I'd argue that Seinfeld's hit to miss ratio is a lot better than Curb's. The improvisational nature of Curb hurts it sometimes.

I disagree. There's a Roku app called XTV that has a Seinfeld channel that plays all the episodes in order on a loop 24-7. It's pretty much all I use that app for now that I've seen every episode of Chico and the Man.

This

You couldn't improvise an episode like the Contest

Who is the most psychopathic of the Seinfeld four?

I mean, it IS Seinfeld. But who is second? That's a tough one.

Oh I remember it now, thanks user

It's ending. It's about the heat of the body get away through the head, and using hats for avoiding it.
And people that use hats with ear.

>“Is this still CNN? I was the number one show on television, Larry! Do you know who I am? 75 million viewers! Last episode! It’s a big difference, between being canceled and being Number One! Jeez!”

Definitely Jerry. But Kramer's gotta be #2

What's your quote from?

Is it from this episode?

Post rare Jerries

>And people that use hats with ear.
love these during the winter, barely see anyone with them on though

but that's a rare larry tho

Seinfeld is so good because its really just a show written by comedians. While something like Friends was written by comedy writers, big difference. One being pure comedy, nothing has come close to the perfection of Seinfeld.

No. This episode is when Costanza buy a new coat and the four go out to dinner, but elaine wants to bring wine and cake to not be rude.

Also, Jerry throw up for the first time since 6/29 of 1980 because a black-white cookie.

>Jerry throwing up because of a race war in his stomach

Jerry:
>looks like david duke and farrakhan are fighting in my stomach

You'd be surprised.

Seinfeld interview with Larry King

>really liked the show
>found out years later that jerry was actually jewish
>hate myself for liking the show

Is Jerry the actual person funny? Like his standup or anything else besides the show?

Bee Movie is pretty funny, so i think he is like that.

Nice post dude super cool!

Yes he's funny. Check out Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee.

It's as if Jewish people are funny and your bullshit bigotry and hatred is misplaced. Hmmm. Imagine that.

An Arab wanders lost in the desert, dying of thirst. He happens upon a Jew in a tent. The Jew is selling ties.
Arab:
>Water! Water please! Give me a drink of water.
Jew:
>I'm sorry I don't have any water, would you like to buy a tie?
Angrily, the Arab tells the Jew that he needs water or he'll die. The Jew informs him that there is a village about 5 miles to the east, and there is an inn, and that the Arab can find water there. The Arab crawls away towards the inn to the east.

Two days later, the tie-selling Jew sees the Arab on the horizon crawling towards him.
Arab:
>Water! Water please! I am dying! Please give me water!
Jew:
>Didn't you get water from the inn to the east?
Arab:
>They wouldn't let me in without a tie.