Sup Forumss view on greenland

tile says it all are they aryan their or just snow niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiviak
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please become province

They're native Americans who genocided other native Americans some 700 years ago

Does Greenland have a flag for posting? Never seen one before.

No, they post under the Dannebrog

They're Chinese people in sealskin pants.

i like greenland

I've seen a Greenland poster before, they use the weird Polish-flag thing with an inverted ball

Pretty sure they have their own flag

85-90% of the population in Greenland are literally Inuit.

The Nordics had to leave their old Greenland colonies for a few centuries because the Inuit were clever and started trapping and killing them off.

Return Greenland to Iceland you filth

gib

so aryan their?
>pic related its their prime minister with dream cast graphics head

I can't believe people were living in the north coast of greenland. Have you seen picture of Alert? There's not even a fucking lichen, everything is frozen. I can understand why the Alakalufs or the Abos ended on their shitholes, but THIS is unbelievable.

When vikings arrived there first, it was much warmer than today, then it got colder doing the little iceage, and they left.

Nobody tries to say they're Aryan desu.

>88% Greenlandic Inuit (and European mixed)
>12% Danish and European

One of the few places where natives didn't get their shit pushed in.

Ice niggers went north and canoed across the strait? Where did aboes come from? New Guinea? Did they even make boats?

>dream cast graphics head

ok so what is everyones thought on them. because all I am getting out of this is canada wants our soul. Sweden thinks they are polar gooks. France is wondering why it was even colonized and denmark is giving out a history lesson

The Inuit were some of the most clever and resourceful people, it's a fucking miracle that they've managed to live where there's barely any trees and managed to uphold a pseudo-empire spanning form Alaska to Greenland. They're a bunch of MacGyvers.

There's mixed opinions and history based around why the Nordics left greenland. Plenty of reports say they left because of global cooling, whereas there's also reports that around the time that the Nordics left, the Inuits were attacking smaller towns and even laid waste to one of Greenland's larger settlements. It's a mix of climate change and violent natives that drove the Nordics away. The inuit also genocided previous native groups in the area too.

They had boats, but their boatframes were made out of whale and seal bones, the rest of the boats were made out of furs, hides, and leather.

Sucks that it belongs to Denmark. Could and should be the safehaven of disgruntled whites desu

So whitey got his shit pushed in up north?

I'm sure you can live in Serbia if that's a shithole enough for you

Greenland isn't part of EU though

The nordics did, because they weren't used to living in places that cold whereas the Eskimos have adapted to live in places that cold for nearly 2000 years.

When the English and French came to north America they avoided the arctic altogether, which is why you never really hear stories about "da evil white man killed all the eskimos :((((", the eskimos were virtually untouched because there's no value in frozen wastelands.

Does this sound like something a proper white person would eat
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiviak

>whites get sick of other races coming to their countries and threatening to become a majority
>Invade a majority Native American country as a response
wew

Except that Serbia has its politics, society and infrastructure established already, that wouldn't be the same than this huge ass island filled with 50k snowmonkeys and wood cabins.

yet when kim kielsen is usually seen with denmark at the EU

Funny thing coming from a fucking Brit that invaded half of the world.

so do they compare to white people or not jesus christ I don't care about how many ancient borks they killed

No, they're inuits.

Think native americans. They're a bunch of drunks.

they're not nigger-tier or abo-tier but they're not white-tier either.

Most eskimos still live a hunter-gatherer lifestyle rather than an actual civilized, but not as primitively. almost all of them go around on ski-doos shooting animals with rifles, much like how they used to go around with dog sleds chucking spears at things.

They're also all drunks.

Forgot pic.

so they are the 4th best race?

Whites > Asians > Poo in Loos > Arabs > Spics, Central Natives > Eskimos > Prairie Natives > niggers > abos > amazon niggers > ocean niggers

Eskimos are just higher up on the primitive-chain, they're not violent or dindus but they commonly ignore or don't give a shit about White Laws, most of them don't pay taxes and would rather hunt their own food because food's really expensive that far north, plus hunting is their culture. A lot of eskimos don't even pay for electricity and just rely on fire warmth and melt snow into water. They just don't give a damn about white people laws, but eskimos generally tend to live in the colder regions of the Arctic and whites tend to live in the warmer regions, so it doesn't really matter.

so they are right in the middle?

>The Inuit were some of the most clever and resourceful people, They're a bunch of MacGyvers.

ok but why would one want or need to live there? afaik there was no social pressure, no hostile empire (the reasons why Patagonia and Australia were populated), and there were more than enough space and resources to live in North America. What pushed them to settle in such a sterile area?

I don't know lad. It's strange because the forests just south of the eskimos were uninhabited but they chose to live out on ice. Their ancestors have been doing it for nearly 3000 years too. I assume it has something to do with travelling between Siberia and North America, considering Siberia has their own eskimo groups today. Siberan Eskimos and North American eskimos both claim that their forefathers knew of eachother when the Arctic was much more frozen, they have plenty of stories of long-lost settlements that disappeared when the arctic started to thaw out a bit.
It's probably just tradition, they were more adapt at hunting whales and seals and didn't know how to hunt things like rabbit and moose.