Red pilling Facebook friends

What are some things I can say to combat my black friends Colin Kaepernick posts and posts about systematic racism?

>Facebook

I support pro black stuff

Not pro Crack stuff

Yes Facebook, it's hard having one page of Sup Forums open and Facebook at the same time.
That argument doesn't make our side look any better.

I'm not asking for an army I'm legitimately tired of seeing black people post about systematic privledge and kolin Kaepernick when they have no valid points to make towards the problem other than the stories they share.
But what can I say against these posts to just shit on them in public forum.

What do you want, the truth or to look good.

There is your answer.

Don't have Facebook.

Honestly, truth.
That's the best counter for any BLM post.
And do you think I have any chance of looking good in the eyes of a BLM supporter as a white male?

This desu. Facebook is toxic as fuck.

Heard somewhere that getting into political fights on Facebook is like competing in the special Olympics; even if you win, you're still a fucking retard.

Dont argue with an idiot youll just make it worse. drop subtle redpills on your own page

Don't worry I'll have the social life for us all.
Same dude.

His loser nigger dad ran out onhim and wouldnt even give him the time of day after he got a contract in the NFL his nigger dad completely abandoned him and he was raised by 2 whites

Yeah I tried that but it's better to fight on their posts, there are more of them and it gives me the chance to play the defensive card as they posted the shit first.

It's more about attacking his logic than the person, ad hominem is a late game move after all other logic is gone.

Thats what happened to kapernick dickcheese
He's complaining about black injustice when he got abandoned by his pop nigger and adopted into a white family that paid for his football camp that got him in the NFL

I can even agree with this bitch. It's hard being a white conservative male from Ohio that likes black girls and hip hop.

What's the problem with Colin Kaepernick's actions?

Yeah, he dindu!

Please nigger, don't speak up if you're not even literate.

Don't say anything and delete your facebook account
>defeatist
You aren't going to convince anyone by posting rude memes there. Become someone worth listening to and people will trust you