UNITED STATES OF EUROPE HAPPENING

youtu.be/in6H9z6jhLU?t=32m40s

well what do you think lads? they're already trying to start an army.

WW3 imminent.
Yanks, help, please.
We can rule the waves together like we did years ago.

>europe wants an army
>millions of military aged muslim men without jobs in Europe, some recent "refugees" willing to do anything for Merkel

guess how this will end

Globalism is doing wonderful things for the world.

>imblying the politicos who put them there would give up their infinite gibs population
>imblying this army won't consist of the remainder of white males in Europe who will die to russian white males
>imblying migrant crisis was not an attempt to set up US dems style nigger plantation of free votes
Wowowowo you aren't serious yes

>together
yea.. Murcia + x could rule the waves.

>the anglo solution

BLOOD CENTRIFUGES

THE KRAUT IS UP TO HIS USUAL TRICKS. RESIST!

Anyone else would just be a drop in the bucket.

explain this meme

they will kick the East out

but then again who will clean toilets and buy shit while being calm, not slicing throats etc (maybe just drinking and having brawls but still)

Just like Dunkirk, ah old boy

>willing to do anything for merkel
Didn't a bunch of refugees refuse to work because they were merkels guests?

yes

You're an idiot if you think they'd do anything for Europeans or Merkel. They see us as gullible and weak.

The European army, if there is to be such a thing, will consist of the remainder of young white men clinging to any semblance of identity. They'll die in WW3 and leave the women to be raped by the shitskins.

Give me ONE (1) reason as to why the European Union is bad

the top is filled with unelected aristocrat officials

They're "trying" for the last decade or more.

Anyway, a popular opinion right now is that Brexit might actually quicken the integration process. I remember reading that euroscepticism across WEU took a big hit after Leave won. Then there is also that recent French-German document about the need for a closer union... yeah

If it's so great, why don't you join? :^)

>mfw Denmark got legal, defense, Euro and Union citizenship reservations.

Fucking Euroshits can make their own laws and defense shit but it will be without us! Oh and fuck your currency too.

germany

>already
It was fucking time. Europe is going full nazi and nazis need army.
We'll see sandnigger troopers killing sandniggers pushing at the borders.

Even if it is good, if it becomes bad then that bad has influence over the entire union instead of just a country or two.

because the goal of the EU is to end the nation states of Europe.

So unless you want to be ruled by non Norwegians you better get that anti EU sentiment up in gear. The big nations got the must seats and the small nations, like Norway and Denmark, will just have to do what we are told. No influence and no say in anything.

Its like that now but fortunately the EU is clusterfuck and so the damage they can do is still minimum.

>:^)
First off, kill yourself.

Second, he's not saying that the EU is great, he's just arguing that it's not as bad as Sup Forums likes to portray it as.

We already rule the waves

but its actually worse than Sup Forums makes it out to be.

Is Magi the most subtly redpilled anime ever?

Because two phony fucking world wars had to be concocted to ensure it's solidification.

I'm sorry, but the blood of millions cries from the ground. Hegelian Dialectic is the devil's plaything.

>implying women would not be in the army aswell

We're all equal afterall.

It's pretty great. Sinbad is like the (((global elite))).

"anglo american solution" u know this wont be good

Why is Norway there? This pisses me off.

>United with Sweden

JUST

>untied with Denmark

JUST

germany does it again

i hope this time the rest of the world won't let them reunite again

>United with Swedes and Germans

JUST

Even British fascists were pro EU superstate.

Problem is the leadership. It's always the leadership.

>together
Nigga our navy isn't worth shit anymore.

The past 12 years.

Thats enough reason.

Just like the german soldiers for rome, perfect.

No. Oswald was pro facism. He didn't want to bow to Germany. He was more intent on regaining the Empire with German and Italian aid and preventing another mass genocide while keeping Britain self perpetuating and healthy.

Guess whats happened since the fascists didn't get?

EU super state would prompt us to focus on a navy. Even if it was a fleet of frigates for short - mid range naval power, it'd be a massive increase.

I am a catalanist, never interested in going to the spanish army but if they are gona merge it count me in.

>United States of Europe
>federalism
It will never happen. France will NEVER be a federal state of Europe.

>European army
It will never happen. At least, a supra-national organisation like NATO, but nothing more.

But france, you came up with the fucking EU

don't call it a grave friend