I've really fucked up now, lads

>Walking down street
>Get stopped by a BBC reporter
>Asks me questions about what I think regarding "refugees welcome" and so on.
>I ask, "What happened to the Dublin Act? Why are they not following the rules?"
>I add in, "And why can't they go to Israel? It's closer"
>Journo says back, "Well they might persecute against the Jews in Israel and harm them"
>Say in response, "Well what's stopping them from persecuting and harming us?"
>Journo looks at me with contempt and disgust

If I get published for saying that, I'm gonna be fucked. Society doesn't allow power levels.
What do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg
thepoliticalinsider.com/bombshell-state-department-admits-hillary-deleted-benghazi-emails/#ixzz4IUHZ6HLI
thepoliticalinsider.com/bombshell-state-department-admits-hillary-deleted-benghazi-emails/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good work

there is a war on for your mind

BREAK THE CONDITIONING

>What do I do?
Stop being a pussy. You did nothing wrong.

You did the right thing. By asking this question and being seen on TV you will redpill more people.

>Get stopped by a Big Black Cock reporter

We have those now?

Take pride in your work.

Reason is your shield, rhetoric is your sword.

If they come for you, slice them down like the ignorant swine they have become.

PERCUTIAMQUE OMNE MALUM

They'll just put you on a gangstalking list and not air your interview, because The Narrative.

marsa bislo epirum

>ITT: Stories that never happened

You didn't fuck up, you fucked him up. You didn't sperg out or spaghetti about muh terrorism or anything stupid, you just countered the reporter's arguments effectively.

Good work.

well done
those who abandon you now are not your friends after all.

fuck the plebs.

If this is true they'll just show the last part where you said "what's to stop them from harming us" with no context from before.

It was nice knowing you user. Hopefully they let you keep the little piece of brain they cut out after your reeducation.

M8 that was a top counter bantz right there you should be proud of yourself dad

>Max

What fuck, this shit exists outside Sweden?

If that's true then the reporter got #REKT
And they can't show that on air, now can they?

THISyou think they're going to allow you to redpill others? No they're just gonna edit out bits until you look bad or not publish it at all

This reminds me....

youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg

Kek

>What do I do?
CAll the BBC and say you withdraw their right to show you on any program. This is legal, they will not be allowed to show your face and will have to either blur your face out or just provide what you said in writing.

>You did the right thing. By asking this question and being seen on TV you will redpill more people.

And this is why, if OP is true, they will NEVER air your reply.

whats that mean at the bottom there cuhh

>UK news network is literally named after big nigger penis

You can't make this shit up.

YOU DONE DID ME PROUD BOY

good job mate, you did nothing wrong.
we wouldn't accept the sandniggers though. what's wrong with even more near sandnigger countries?

No one but the policia will see it. Happy gulag day!

assuming you aren't full of shit, you literally did nothing wrong.
You dindu nuffin

The population of Britain will soon not be big enough to gang stalk all the bad thinkers - UKIP probably already tapped them out

Good one lad, i doubt anything bad will come of this, people on this site think like whoever controls everything, which they probably do, but on the ground level youll just have some pleb journalist, he won't really give a shit about putting you on any list, you just wont fit the narrative and you wont be shown.

Or yeah theyll heavily doctor what you said and make you look like a massive racist, kek.

good response anglo
keep redpilling the masses

this actually happened to me as well.

I didnt include Israel but tried to drop some very mild red pills. (You can`t go full red pill in Germany since that gets you imprisoned)
Check the news later.
The interview section starts.
All are maximum pro refugee n sheeit.
My part got cut out.
Oh well like I exspected anything different from our propaganda machine.

Inkras you have a gians shwastika tattooed on your forehead their probably won't air your interview.

Can't have reasonable people responding to this issue.

They won't air it because you mentioned the dublin act and used logic. The only anti immigration people they show on vox-pop type shit are old people or 'hurr durr immigrants are ebil' types. They don't want you spoiling there narrative.

I see the Internet has ruined you as well bongbro

Damn autocorrect was on Dutch, I'm not really retarded.

If that actually happen it will be censored, happened to me some time ago.
If you go against official media discourse they simply censor it.

Smite all evil.

>OP tomorrow

Just as said, they asked you that line of questioning specifically so they can edit out everything but the "What's to stop them from harming us" bit. You fell right into their kike trap bro.

claim you took to much cough syrup and you didnt know what was happening. say your memory of the event was fuzzy

Press F to pay respects for OP's dog.

Can't OP do something then for intentional misrepresentation?

If they publish or broadcast this you have done Britain and the western world a great duty.

If anyone asks just say you're Jewish and you fear for your life.

They won't publish you saying anything about Jews, they're immune. Talking about Israel's responsibility would be considered mental illness these days.

They won't air it.

>Check the news later.
They were ÖR?

I wouldn't worry too much. They got btfo, if they do end up publishing it then they'll look like tards.

Watch em air and we find out who OP is keep your eyes on BBC boys

Tell them your name is Hugh Mungus.

A truly rational response to the questions asked user.

Dont worry, even if there is backlash you will know that your integrity is intact. I dont think they will publish it though, they would rather have a chav screaming "Get them paki's outta me land!"

I've seen you in other threads m8

Nah they won't journalists are not looking for other peoples opinion but people who say what they wanted to write in the first place.

YOU ARE THE RESISTANCE

which ones?

>BBC airing this
If they do, they'll spin it so hard to make him look like a racist chav.

Let me guess, it was la sexta or cuatro? Though it doesn't really matter anymore, left right or center they all follow the marxist mindset

yea. Bayrisches Fernsehen.

Grow a pair and reap the whirlwind of not being an idiot In a society that persecuted thought.

Also he looked disgusted because he can't get a good sound bite off of it.

oh yeah ive seen you in like 3 threads this past week

Good for you, user. Don't worry, they'll never air your comments because you're not a cuck.

>showing off your power level on live TV

They won't even publish you m8. You said something intense for them.

Don't worry OP,

They'd *never* publish that shit.

if they did this, a movement to air the true would happen.this is why we have right AND left wings.

Good job lad.
You aren't being 'racist' and if they do broadcast you (which they won't because you go against the narrative), a lot of people will come round to your point of view.

which ones user?

Excellent job OP

I work as a teacher for disabled kids. I've been basically massively redpilling downies about jews, holocaust, central banks, niggers and multiculturalism for over a decade. The fact that the jews did 9/11 is not even subject of debate anymore in my class
The tards are extremely well responding. One of the most evolved tard is now convinced that the janitor is a shape shifting illuminati lizard (no doubt he discovered some alex jones tier conspiracy website on his own) so he basically hisses and makes the symbol of the cross whenever he passes by The smartest downies have quickly picked up their own jokes about holohoax and niggers and it's not like the normies can do shit about it (otherwise they are intolerant and disrespectful).

So they have no other option but to listen to the little tards dropping the redpills to swallow. Until they fucking choke on them

i forget, theres a lot of threads i see, but you are pretty based

keep it up Schlomo

You have performed excellent services to the humankind

this post again

wtf why do i keep running into the same posters

So tard army soon?

Oi

Because there's only twelve people on here.

Looks like sweden to me

Nothing OP, you stick to your guns (or knives or whatever), and keep your personal integrity.

they ask for your opinion and they got it. i dont see whats the problem

dont worry, they wont publish what you said

Please god I hope they screen this.
The goyim know.

this
>OMG why do things keep getting worse?!
>i better do nothing!

cheers.
here's something you might find useful:

BOMBSHELL Report: In Hillary’s Deleted Emails They Found THIS About BENGHAZI:
thepoliticalinsider.com/bombshell-state-department-admits-hillary-deleted-benghazi-emails/#ixzz4IUHZ6HLI thepoliticalinsider.com/bombshell-state-department-admits-hillary-deleted-benghazi-emails/

HAAAHAHAHAHAH
Dun goof'd, though I totally sympathise with the situation.

Don't they need you to sign something before they can broadcast it though?

Yes they do.

More and more right leaning little shits are realizing brown people = bad for their home land

The more the better

Maybe someone might see your ad and read it and get something out of it. Even if you hurt the libs feelings at the same time

You're a gentlemen and a scholar for telling the truth , for not letting them sit there and tell you what to say.

You spoke up for the silent majority kid

Gg

They won't broadcast it. They will only choose gibbering idiots who don't know what day of the week it is to try and make anti-refugee people look retarded.

Because it's humorous enough to warrant reposting for those who haven't seen it.

Oh thank God, I thought you were gonna say something actually autistic. You did a really good job OP, like you didn't even say anything actually racist.

Nice.

You should also have said: if they are the religion of peace, then they wouldn't harm any jew, after all, they are going in peace, right? (^:

Bro they will not publish that, it was too smooth and if they did, people would applaud it all over Europe.

I hope you didn't give them your real name.

Hugh Mungus

You did it right. You asked a perfectly reasonable question that they can't answer.

> be me
> about a week ago
> get stopped by guy from (local newspaper)
>asks what I think about Trump's plan for the wall.
> say I think it will stop the drug running and the gun running.
>guy thanks me for my time and heads off
>couple days later see same newspaper has headline about the wall
>decide to give it a look
> lot of the libtard bullshit
> worst diplomatic relations with Mexico ever
> muh immigrants
> near the end of it local man from (my town) says "wall could cut off the cartel's cashflow"
> other people saying similar
> jobs will open up for Americans
> crime will go down
> feels good man

nice fucking job OP im proud of you

Become an internet meme sensation.

Chin up, lad.
At least you didn't say "Well, maybe the Jews deserve to be persecuted"

And for the future, be sure that you always know what's coming out of your mouth.
I accidentally said "Jews" instead of "globalists" recently while explaining while I dislike globalism. Not the best of situations.

thanks bruh

see you around

based if true

i know there is some in denmark
fuck max
it costs like a million tonnes of gold for 2 fries

OP BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

FUCKING JEWS

KILL THEM ALL

>btfo a leftshit globashill
>glares at you in contempt and disgust

Why does this always happen? Why are leftists incapable of changing their opinions or beliefs? Why is it like a cult to them