I missed the Emmys, how was he? Was Drumpf sufficiently BTFO?

I missed the Emmys, how was he? Was Drumpf sufficiently BTFO?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lXr3E92UzbQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do you care?

He walked out with ice cream.

Then he hung himself in front of everyone .

how will drumpf recover from that one?

How many scoops?

Based Colbert.
That'll show Drumpf.

Actually kinda the opposite: he brought out Sean Spicer and thanked him. No really. I'm still confused.

That sounds like pure kino.

>So
>*smiles smugly*
>*raises eybrow*
>Drumpfie
>*audience laughs into their sleeves*
>I mean come on
>*audience starts to howl in big gales of stupid laughter*
>*Colbert rips off his his clothes as his face turns red*
>DUUUHNOLD GRUMPF
>*audience begins rioting and destroying the studio*
>WE CAN'T LET THIS GUY HAVE THE NUCLEAR CODES
>*a primordial, coruscating chaos descends upon manhattan*
>*millions have epileptic fits from the bright flashing clouds*
>HE HAD TWO SCOOPS TOO MANY
>*fleshy tendrails sprout from Colbert's back as his face begins to swell*
>*the audience dissolves into a stew of screaming meat*
>AND ITS TIME TO IMPEACH
>*ascends to the astral plane*
>*brings forth rivers of blood and oceans of sorrow*
>DUMOLG HRUMPFFFHHH IS A LITERAL HITLER
>*sentences humanity to 1000 generations of subjugation to the dark powers*

F

His entire opening speech was basically about him, had one of trumps former staff cone on stage and mock him, some people from literal who shows made references to him like saying their old boss was a lying, mysoginistic, racist, egotistical maniac and saying they can't imagine anyone letting someone like that be in charge (obviously alluding to Trump).

>Kragers Brother

you mean step brother

You didn't miss the Emmys. CBS airs them twice in a row so even if you started now you can still watch three hours of the Emmys.

But you already knew that and just wanted to create another thinly-veiled Sup Forums thread.

Wow, Trump is a really bad president

I'd be really embarrassed if I voted for him

Stephen Colbert falls in love with Donald Trump.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the president's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the POTUS, he looks at him with a perplexed expression and calls him fake news. After some investigation with CNN, he finds out that the Trump he called is not the same Trump he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn’t exist in this universe at all. He is the Donald's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with Colbert's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of TWO SCOOPS.

Lol, hide the thread if you're scared you "know nothing know it all" insufferable numale faggot.

Chiefs won, could care less about a celeb circle jerk.

faggot

He performed a live abortion on a Mexican immigrant with his bare hands. He looked directly into the camera and said "this is what we think of Drumpf's sexism against womyn's rights" then ate the fetus

I hate niggers.

Everyone should be thanking Spicer. He made Trump's incompetence funny instead of the drab depressing mess it is now.

How progressive.

Holy shit my sides. This is good shit

Based sports fans.

it's telling that you guys still haven't come up with a cogent colbert meme. he simply doesn't come across as being angry. and the nonstop trump discussion is also very easy to understand, since trump is a bizarre and controversial president. the massive success he's had from focusing on trump seems to explain it pretty well

i'm just saying that you guys are having a strangely hard time of reducing him down to a meme. usually it doesn't take that long to get a good one going. it seems to suggest that colbert is actually a complex character

Why does Sup Forums hate Colbert? I've always loved him

Because all he does now is make the same shitty trump jokes every night. He hasn't been funny since Comedy Central.

youtube.com/watch?v=lXr3E92UzbQ

He doesn't like papa Trump.

ceben stolbert pls go

so Colbert is the Moon Presence?

>*ascends to the astral plane*
>*brings forth rivers of blood and oceans of sorrow*

He comes off as extremely passive-aggressive and bottling up his real aggression so hard he probably has a brain tumor by now. It doesn't look good. He literally cried on election night on live television. I doubt even the most brainwashed liberal genuinely finds it funny at this point. When his audience laughed at the wrong thing and he scolded them was one of the saddest things I've ever seen.

>When his audience laughed at the wrong thing and he scolded them was one of the saddest things I've ever seen
What's even sadder is you repeating this

>he watches memeball

>He's a numale.

But saddest of all is being the unpaid Internet defense force of a fledgling television host

You're acting like Colbert is a french talk show personality and we are Jonah Hill.
That's not the situation at all. Frankly we are blowing him the fuck out with every drumpf two scoops meme we post.

I'm not the one who obsessed over the host of a television show he doesn't even watch.

Genuinely Lovecraftian

LOL

Very Kafkaesque

top kek

Shh it's already over. Take your anti-depressant and listen to your Hollywood celebrity tell you what to think. It will be okay, I promise. If you just ignore these threads, they can't hurt you

Says the faggot obsessed with the guy who supposedly doesn't matter and watches chink cartoons made for pedophiles, niggers, and other mentally retarded people. Go back to one of several containment boards you mentally ill degenerate gook and kikeloving subhuman.

I'm sure he's calm and collected inside while breathlessly repeating every leftist narrative every second of his air time.

>could care less
>obsession with males masturbating in a circle
>chiefs fan
POWER GAP
>(you)

Checks out

His jokes went downhill when he went to Late Night.

Now he does nothing be ride Trump jokes for dear life. There is a clear desperation in his voice all the time, like he hates Trump so much and knows that he is dead the second he stops making the weird extreme liberal approved jokes.

Neetblog

>hen his audience laughed at the wrong thing and he scolded them was one of the saddest things I've ever seen.

Is there a clip of that anywhere?

Shine them cheetokike boots harder weeb. Enjoy when he shuts down your autismbux and you have to get a job or starve and die.

You are either a faggot or a women, so just neck yourself.

this. The Emmys finally exposed Trump.

He no longer plays a character, his real personality is devoid of humor.

> he is dead the second he stops making the weird extreme liberal approved jokes.

He even alluded to this by mocking his opening monologue jokes as "brave"

Look up Colbert/Comey firing

>UH, yeah guys we don't care at all about this one guy who's is extremely obsessive with out president
>DHANALD DRRRRRUPPPMFFFFFF REEEEEEEEEEEEE HOW DARE HE CRITICISE MUH BASED GOD EMPEROR REEEEEEE

Is this Cosmic Horror?

Nobody even likes Trump anymore, dipshit.

*upvoted*

>user was gifted reddit gold for this post

That's literally all he does tho.

>He doesn't know that liberals live in an alternate reality where they aren't insane

>no cogent colbert meme

It was the greatest Emmys of all time

Drumpf is basically going to be impeached now

Finally the Fourth Reich comes to an end and the Mexicans can get their lebensraum in the USA

sports are bluepilled

Drumpf and white people will never recover

Something about Colbert's eyes bothers me. They're dead, lifeless, like the eyes of a porcelain doll.

I guess pizza parties with John Podesta must leave you dead on the inside.

>He doesn't know that SMETH is elite.

You should not call other people bluepilled.

actually, he is playing a character

much like on The Colbert Report, where he plays a satirical conservative pundit.........
on The Late Show, he is a satirical liberal late night "comedian"

it's very incongruent, so I understand if you don't get it

These white people?

look at his saggy decrepit face, his soulless eyes.. he is broken, he's so obsessed with Trump that he's starting to look like trump

He's playing himself, dumbfuck BLACKED viewer.

Damn.

can drumpf ever not get BTFO?

>mfw he actually claimed the emmys had a popular vote behind them when it's a smaller group than our electors that actually vote on Emmy nominees

the venue looks pretty small desu

It started with your typical liberal dude white people sketch, a few trump jokes, but beyond this it was just a bunch of talentless rich assholes patting each other on the back for nothing.

Positively lovecraftian

drumpf will never recover

>Why do you care?
Because 2016 reddit trump immigrants are obsessed with all Trump in media.

Everyone else, both normal Sup Forums Trump supporters and not, were >caring about emmys
during the original thread about Colbert/Emmies earlier today

why does Sup Forums love Trump so much? shouldn't you guys hate him because he won? or is it because he still has the worst approval rate in US history so that's why you guys still have to hold onto your contrarian opinions

colbert is such a massive faggot. asshole wore conservative blackface for years

nobody cared or watched the Emmy's you faggot

>t. upset redditor who watched the Emmys

imagine defending this for a (((living)))

Hi

Sup Forums isn't contrarian, contrary to the outside (reddit) meme.
It's just toxic to anything its userbase perceives as menace.
Liberals make absolutely no mystery of hating their demographic and they openly take the part of other social groups they consider as foreign.
Thus they are an enemy.
If that continues Sup Forums will never ever be not anti-liberal.

>t. upset redditor who proves he goes to reddit

TUMBLR KEK DELET THIS HES BULDING THE WALL

Why the hell are you guys so mad with Colbert? He's funny as fuck. Is it his fault you voted a literal meme president?

what is reddit? and how do you know?

Filtered.

>no u are reddit, TRIGGERED!!

I've seen this episode before

Are you actually this retarded?

>why does Sup Forums love Trump so much?
There was always a right-leaning base as well as liberal. Sup Forums was more contrarian than outright for political sides (though there are obviously super vocal minority of people), but the 2016 election drew in a shit ton of redditors who supported Trump, and cried about suppression and came over here (apparently thinking every board was like Sup Forums) and thinking this would be their safe space.

The redditor immigrants are overall shitting this place up, as they can't integrate properly. They aren't sending their best.

Hi Steve

t. redditor continues to be upset for being called out on being a redditor

>Colbert says hes bad
>Literal whos say hes bad
Wow really makes you think