Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W0HncGNBCqY
youtube.com/watch?v=0NFk5cbI2qY
youtube.com/watch?v=1-qsTe9TeYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>RIIIIIICOLAAAA

it's kanker

It's just a cough drop you stormweenie

Oh shit, this is a symptom of cancer aids!

But seriously what the fuck is that

Wow what's wrong with her?

Why won't she release her medical records and put a stop to the rumors once and for all?

Really makes you think.

Two cough drops? Seems highly dubious.

Tissue floats
She's just very sick, not some tissue eating reptillian.

I don't think it's that kind of tissue they're talking about m8.

This is getting absolutely disgusting, when does she admit to herself she's not going to make it?

ITs a fucking lemon and a lime that was in the water

CTR

This is some of the most disgusting shit, it's not a cough drop and not a lozenge.
It has weight/density, she would of had to have been holding a cough drop in her mouth 30+ mins, she never popped one before the speech.

This might be bile or pieces of lung matter, it isn't general sickness flem because that would float.

CTR running damage control for this hard.

nice try CTR leaf

Thank you God.

Reptoid confirmed by unusual location of commenter. 'Correction' noted.

PERFECT POSSESSION

google it.

i've had enough of this shit. it's gonna make me vomit if i watch it any more

If she dies in office, does that mean that Bill becomes president again?

It's just residue from the cherry tomatoes she had before coming on stage. just drop this ridiculous conspiracy already drumpftards.

she ate 2 cough drops and its gross af that she spit them back in the water.

she is disgusting

EXTOPLASM!

WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF IT.

youtube.com/watch?v=W0HncGNBCqY

THIS IS IT GUYS.

Moloch/Mammon trying to manifest.

That ain't cough drops.

She popped one DURING the speech. You turbo autists are out in full fucking force.

She's reproducing

It's old crust from Humas mouldy vagoo, she is fine

>youtube.com/watch?v=0NFk5cbI2qY
Ol' Hill' is Ill

The other kind of tissue isn't yellow.

You make me sick with your lies.

yes, first lady comes before VP

CTR FULL DAMAGE CONTROL, THEY LITERALLY HAVE TO CHANGE HISTORY AND EVENTS OF THE SPEECH TO COUNTER THIS!

Get fucked retard all phlegm and mucus floats go spit into a cup...whatever that thing is it sinks like its hard fuck tuis whole board is full of shitty 13 year olds eating their buddys cum in one huge circle jerk

lol what the fuck

Re-watch the video. She didnt pop anything. You're just angry she's bout to lose or die and you won't get commission.

Who the fuck has 3 cough drops in their mouth at the same time?

LIZARD PERSON

It can't be cough drops. Unless she was sucking on 3 at the same time.

They usually never fall apart like that. Candy you suck on sometimes fall apart, but not cough drops.

Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. Revelation 16:13

Eeewwwww, that's fucking nasty, what the fuck?

>what is light refraction?

Mods have changed spam filter. Repeat Mods have changed spam filter. Infiltration confirmed

FUCK THAT SHITS NASTY

Wtf that's disturbing

>canada
>says gay bullshit

oh, no way.

Are you Chelsea?

Why are you obsessed with HRC?

You can see at least 2 things protrude from her mouth before going into the glass.

She literally unwraps a cough drop, puts it in her mouth and gets another one handed to her. You guys are making fucking fools out of yourselves on this one.

IT'S JUST A FLASHLIGHT SHITLORDS

I cant be the only person here who will put 2 or 3 cough drops in at once if I have a particularly scratchy throat. Cmon.

Ole Bitch is dying but the cough drop explanation checks out.

What changed?

kek

Just someone trying to explain to the /x/ side of Sup Forums that HRC isn't laying eggs into her glasses of water.

Who will the other two be?

Kinda offtopic but cough drops never work for me.
I just suck them because they taste nice

it's just cough drops guise, she looks fine common.... she has a vagina.

ILLUMINATI IS GOOD.

My fucking sides

This. CTR fags are already going to be unemployeed in November so they're nervous they might not even get paid.

>Revelation 16:13

>It's just a cough drop you stormweenie

Nice try schlomo.
Ever try and talk with cough drops rattling around in your mouth?

I cough up probably two dozen large lumps of green phlegm every day. I'm 25 and in perfect health. So this is no big deal.

What's more concerning is what is turning Trump's skin orange? Does he have liver problems?

And they dissolve under 15 mins.

A) Brain damage caused by a stroke.

>A cough drop

How many cough drop sized snot balls did she spit into the glass before drinking?

CTR cunt. Good luck with this one.

who holds 2 drops in their mouth for a speech? why do you want shit in your mouth when you are supposed to be talking?

better yet, if she had 2/3 cough drops why dont they work
at all

>She popped one DURING the speech

and you have a screen cap to prove this stupid assertion correct?

There's no way a person can speak that clearly with two lozenges sitting in their mouth. It's like they just appear right after she begins coughing. It must be some kind of tissue or phlegm that she hacks up, which is disturbing as fuck.

This is so weak. CTR.

(you) have an advance on (you)s because you are gonna need em if your shilling is this weak.

She has 62 days to go. She'll die on the eve of the election. Kek wills it.

You wouldnt give a speech with two cough drops, your speech would come out all slushy.

Nice try CTR

Prove it cuck boi

It's phlegm, you can see it expand in the water.

>Stormweenie
Every fucking day, since like 2013, at or around noon, I see this word. Every time if I happen to lurk here at around lunch.

You must be working at the JIDF for so long.

It helps to actually watch the speech and see her pop the cough drop. What kind of faggot clings onto a shitty meme without actually watching the video for themselves?

You can see some nigress hand her multiple cough drops throughout the speech. All of you faggot are grasping at straws.

2:16

youtube.com/watch?v=1-qsTe9TeYk

I think I'm gonna be sick now...
Is it spreading, senpai?!

She's an evil bitch that shouldn't hold ANY sort of power even at the lowest level, but she's also profoundly stupid. She's ill. She's very ill and she might die basically anytime. She's already FUCKED because at her age it doesn't get better.

Imagine having an ego so fucking huge that you want more power, more money and more worshippers even while your body is falling apart and death is fluttering about. Hillary is an absolutely loathsome creature.

There comes a time for each of us when we have to withdraw. Even animals know this. Cats crawl away to hidden spaces when their time is near. But this... thing, this Hillary, is willing to die in office and create a clusterfuck for not only the US but the whole world just to satisfy her unwarranted sense of worth. She has the ego of a Stalin or Elegabalus.

>Get fucked retard all phlegm and mucus floats go spit into a cup...whatever that thing is it sinks like its hard fuck tuis whole board is full of shitty 13 year olds eating their buddys cum in one huge circle jerk
Idiot, it fucking expands as it falls. Phlegm can be dense and heavy in consistency if you have a viral infection.

looks like she is having orgasm

is it lizard eggs or acid
what type of reptillian is she?

>I cough up probably two dozen large lumps of green phlegm every day. I'm 25 and in perfect health. So this is no big deal.

> I have gran mal seizures every day. I'm 23 and in perfect health. So this is no big deal.
You should consult a doctor. You are not healthy.

>two dozen large lumps of green phlegm every day
>perfectly healthy
No, you're not.

1:21 and 2:16 of this video.

Now kill yourself for your low intelligence.

ONE THING

Thank you for fighting the good fight $0.33 has been deposited into your PayPal account.

-CTR

If she wanted to take diazepam, she'd just take it before the speech herself. It has a very long half life. People use it to get over nerves and it's used recreationally too. Bored housewives neck that shit back like it's candy. You people can't be so stupid as to think a couple of 'eggs' (what the drug is called sometimes) counts as some top secret formula that can only be administered via a CIA sharpshooter.

Soros?
Obama?

good fucking god

"weenie" is a term from thedemocraticunderground swearing is forbidden their so they have to use words like "weenie"

>I have gran mal seizures every day. I'm 23 and in perfect health. So this is no big deal.
Literally me, except every week, and not perfect health, and its a big deal.

kek

also this thread is why im voting shillary

Booger, I....

I CANT DENY

>He thinks people can just cough up bits of their vital organs mid-speech and keep going.

Nobody has to be paid by CTR to tell you morons she isn't laying eggs into her water. There's something wrong with her health, but these are literally cough drops.

sorry i hit your feels.
this is shitty condition to have.

Hillary Clinton will start coughing uncontrollably during the debates.

There was a picture posted some time ago with some plebbit guy with the words "weenie" with different colors in comic sans.
Guess since it stormweenie stopped being said every fucking day the pic stopped getting posted.
Still dumb as fuck to see someone said it lol

user you should see a doctor about that and or check your home's ventilation because that is not normal.

>shillary clinton
>people

You have so much to learn young bong.

Why the fuck is no one talking about the fact that whatever she sips up just immediately dissolves up? If it was a cough drop it would very clearly still be visible but they both vanish.

That wasn't a cough drop she spit up. It was probably two globs of