Washington Post: SHUT UP ABOUT HILLARY'S HEALTH EVERYTHING IS FINE JESUS FUCKING CHRIST SHUT IT DOWN

Chris (((Cillizza))) of WaPo really wants you to stop talking about Hillary's health issues.

In fact they are a Republican-funded conspiracy and a deliberate attempt to smear her campaign, he argues.

Sup Forums, is this it? Is this the end of her campaign? How can they just be so blatantly desperate?

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/06/the-questions-about-hillary-clintons-health-are-absurd/#comments

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2f-_vtw0jWg
youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM
parkinson.org/understanding-parkinsons/non-motor-symptoms/speech-and-swallowing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no, just telling the truth unlike Drumpf.
her health is a completely non-issue, with people exaggerating things like coughing and twitching to a ridiculous degree. just drop it.

nah whatever stops her from getting elected is fair

SHE'S not sick!

No lol
She is nierly dead and her vp is a cuck

WHAT

>They still haven't learned their lesson about the Streisand effect.

literally incompetent

God damn she's fucking spawning

It's laying eggs!

1/4 poos hillarys bowels expel from her body never make it to a toilet. that figure may not shock or alarm you but your just a jaded husk of a human

for just pennies a day you can make sure that her poo is scrapped off her diaper and into a toilet. wont you help

MOVE ALONG GOY!!!
NOTHING TO SEE HERE
MOVE ALONG GOY!!!
NOTHING TO SEE HERE

Fuck off ctr was McCains health off limits in 08? No it wasn't so shut the fuck up, clinton is a brain damaged catheter bag weak old lady

>soros balls from last night
she went pretty hard on him didnt she

That's a troubling statement you've made there, Charles.

Repent and give yourself to Esoteric Jahanism before it's too late.

ugh

like can you not?

i literally can't even

LOL no one ever told you how a demonic reptilian lays eggs?

LEAVE HILLARY ALONE GUYS! I FOR ONE AM SICK OF HEARING ABOUT HILLARY'S DAMN HEALTH, CAN WE JUST STOP TALKING ABOUT HER HEALTH

hahahha yes. has Jahans seen this?

>It's another turboautist Hillary health thread

Explain this shill

>forgetting how McCain got hammered repeatedly for being an old man likely to drop dead of a heart attack

Pfft, Hillary is likely to drop after having another stroke if some fucking goy reporter pisses her off by pressing in on her with questions about corruption and scandals.

just kidding, Hillary won't provide the Press access to her to begin with

How does this guy have 330k followers on Twitter but gets 2 RTs on his tweets and like 30 likes?

DON'T TALK ABOUT ME OR MY CANDIDATES CORPSE AGAIN

hardly. this is just another in a long line of 'epic' troll campaigns run by internet misogynists to bully Hillary Clinton because they can't accept the idea of a woman in the white house.
so she coughed a little, big deal. everyone coughs. clearly that makes her less qualified than Drumpf, a sexist, racist bigot who will nuke the world right? Idiot.

why is she so disgusting?

So… You are saying that a candidates health only matters if the candidate is Republican? It sure mattered for Reagan and McCain

Lol bad time to run that article

everyone has that nasty green glob gif to use

truly the most disgusting thing I've seen in a very long time

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

I honestly don't feel well after seeing that. How can I make it through the rest of the day?

Barbara Streisand

I think that article is a false flag, like he's deliberately trying to draw attention to the claims while not even trying to rebuke them

I love these pseudo-CTR posts

Remember when Rubio needed a drink of water and the media wouldn't shut the fuck up about it?

Hillary is super sick, but, that's probably just a slice of a lemon. Citrics work really well quenching thirst.

No idea why she put the whole fucking thing in her mouth though, you just squeeze it on top.

WaPo is the same outfit that released the phony Texas poll today. They are in pure emergency shill mode.

America will be the world's fucking laughing stock if that "thing" gets to be bresidend :DDD

>1850 comments on washpost article
holy shit chris, how did you fuck up so bad.

Holy fuck. That nearly made me puke.

WTF its dat ?

ugh ikr ugh I cant even right now

>even WaPo readers are shitting in her
lmao

It's just one of the souls of the young she just ate trying to force it's way back up.

I like how people are making ironic Hillary shill posts now

1900 comments in about 2 hours(not sure if the publishing time is eastern), is that a record?

I thought the ctr line was cough drops?

>better than slices of lemon

>can we just stop
I hate this modern passive aggressive language that everyone uses these days. If you want to say something say it, don't ask your hypothetical reader for permission like a fucking schoolgirl. I cannot believe that it has gotten so bad that WaPo headlines are written like this.

Anyways on the actual topic of Hillary's health what might have been a conspiracy theory has escalated to the point where it's become a legitimate issue, one that Clinton's camp has not provided a satisfactory answer on yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=2f-_vtw0jWg

She just fainted at a donor party.

Any Parkinsons experts here?

Good post desu

OH WOW they included a gif of the spazz attack. There it is, on WaPo, in an article saying "enough!," but there the gif remains, forever a reminder that she's dying of a brain tumour.

I wonder if author wrote this headline on purpose to get this reaction because if not, he attracted the complete opposite of what he was going for in the comments section.

Brutal.

MOAR

WHAT WAS THAT

IS THIS REAL

AHHHH

I'm literally shaking right now.

some faggot with a twitter should get this to @Cernovich

yeah cernovich would be all over this.

Alex Jones would love it.
She is the best proof that Lung Cleanse actually works.

>2013
>just

Thank you for confirming your bias

Yep that's a loogie. If you watch the whole clip she has a massive HURK and then you can see her struggling to keep the wad in her mouth as she coughs again. Then she sips the water and the loogie slips out.

The WORST part is she keeps drinking from the same glass over and over as she continues coughing.

IT IS A GLORIOUS DAY ON THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL.

kek and dilbertman bless this post.

>uploaded in 2013
dont get my hopes up like that ever again

Nice lack of a reaction image, user.

Trump is an obese old white man, i.e. belongs in the segment of the population most likely to croak from a variety of diseases, from diabetes to colorectal cancer. Raising Clinton's health as a problem is disingenuous to say the least.

>somebody please put some money in my account

is the girl british?

It doenst look like a loogie, it looks harder.

Wtf dude, I have never seen something like this

>2013
great job checking the date on your video you gigantic fucking retard

That is a highly concentrated loogie my friend. I had lung infections and whooping cough as a kid and I can confirm that is exactly what they look like and yes, they are that 'weighty.'

THE FIRST TWEETS ARE COMING IN FROM TAMPA AND IT DOESN'T LOOK GOOD FOR #HACKINGHILLARY

That is disgusting, there's no way that's anything but parts of her body.

DELET THIS

i am at a loss for words. i'm a smoker and i've got a nasty cough, but damn i never have THIS problem.

I have chronical bronchitis and every third day or so I spit out a huge yellow one. Since they are heavy I can spit them far, but none of them is that roundly shaped and couloured in unhealthy green.

And also she doesnt spit it, if it was as soft it would have dripped down her mouth, I think this is something worse than a normal loogie

>literally coughing up tumors

>been sick as fuck these last few days
>deep/dark green phelm with blood in it

that shit looked worse then anything I spit up
so much volume

Can't say for sure. Latest is that he mentioned jerking off his hamster (actual pet not his own penis) in a chat a while back and somebody forwarded the cap to his father, Keith. And Keith has since involved the police.

i know. drinking water i stead of vodka is antithetical to a Finn.

Only a sick person drinks water.

hey finn water/vodka is a godlike combo too

She's an extremely shady candidate who we truly know almost nothing about despite decades of "public service", has a HORRIBLE track record of lying, and is on record as at one point only being able to work three hours a day at certain points of her SOS tenure, amongst myriad other health questions.

No, Washington Post. No we can't ignore her health.

All I'm aware of is this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM
It mentions that the coughing is due to a swallowing problem that is typical of Parkinson's sufferers,

But look at this:
parkinson.org/understanding-parkinsons/non-motor-symptoms/speech-and-swallowing

>I often have a heartburn or sore throat
>I have trouble keeping food in my mouth

Maybe it really was just cough drops, but she wasn't able to keep them in her mouth?

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, I just threw up. Thanks, you fucking bastard.

If this GIF gets out, NOBODY will be able to vote for her, God damn.

Trump called out the MSM for not reporting on it

It's even worse if you actually listen to the audio. There is some REAL unhealthy coughing going on.

>a slice of lemon

Dafuq mate?

You are a level 8 retard.
Why would you consume something acidic during a speech, vocalists have to avoid citric acid completely before performing. But HRC is going to suck on a lemon slice while giving a speech? Your country is not white

She's targeting! TARGETING!

Also, don't limes float? I would think they would.

Lemons*

may be one of the best posts i've ever seen in my years here

praise kek

Clearly, this is a sore spot for Hillary. Go hard and go constant.

AHHHAHAHAA

CTR FUCKING BTFO

>"I-IT'S JUST A COUGH DROP"

do you guys still get paid if she dies before the election?

simultaneously disgusting and enlightening

FROGS FROM THE MOUTH OF THE FALSE PROPHET

oh no

are these the end times?

Thanks for Correcting the Record™!

First, you don't run shit so stop acting like a fascist totalitarian overlord.

Next, Killery's probably going to die of some fucked up disease either before or just after she's elected.

Three: even if she manages to survive all that the bitch cunt evil witch is going to be fucking IMPEACHED!

Thank you for giving me the resolve to redouble my efforts to spread the FACTUAL NEWS that Killery's in no shape to be President!

there was none. watch the vid.
she took two cough-drops, they didn't do anything, she ends up letting them slip in that gif

she has swallowing problems from late-stage parkinsons. she doesn't have 5 years to live

well he was also popping amphetamines too