Why is this so much better than the show?

Why is this so much better than the show?

Probably the Lovecraftian elements. It's also a bit Kafkaesque towards the end.

It's literally only better than the bad episodes of Season 2. The Return is the best season/story of Twin Peaks.

Because as much as Lynch and Frost made Twin Peaks about the townspeople's stories, it was the dead girl's that was most interesting.

This really. Who gives a shit about Big Ed, Norma, Andy and the rest of those faggots?

Because Chet and Sam are just as comfy as Cooper but not as mary sue or reddit.

HELLO-OOO-OOO

Thing is some people only like the show for muh comfy coffee and pie. Those people couldn't handle the script being flipped to showing Laura's life, which was the total opposite of comfy.

I gained almost 10 pounds watching this show, it makes you crave coffee and donuts like no other

I don't see why people can't like both, it's the greatness of the comfy atmosphere of the town that makes FWWM so soul crushing.

gobble gobble gobble

It's not just the girl's though. It's more about the spirits / supernatural stuff pulling the strings.

What did she mean by this?

Don't be talking shit about Andy

because no Frost, no having to account for a television format or making concessions to commercial viability

Lynch was able to set out and do entirely his own thing, and wring every last drop of emotion out of the story of this character that he personally feels so strongly about

This. Original Cooper was Reddit as fuck.

Yep, Frost was more of the "muh town" one while Lynch was into Laura and all the supernatural mysteries

Through the darkness of future past
The magican longs to see

One chants out between two worlds:

Fire walk with me

>my face when the movie is both a prequel and an epilogue to twin peaks

Could anything be more kino?

is it future? Or is it past?

>Could anything be more kino?
james singing "just you" with bowie in the lodge

I GOT A REAL INDICATION

OF A LAUGH COMIN ON

As fucked up as it is I find FWWM weirdly comfy in it's own way. I've probably watched it more times than I have the series.