Believes in ethnic nationalism through deportation

>believes in ethnic nationalism through deportation
check

>believes in the superiority and inferiority of races
check

>murders his own people
half check

How are these two diametric moral opposites again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zWgBAXJWcuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also
>authoritarian tyrants who tried to destroy the rights of other states/ coutnries

because muh lincoln freed the slaves

they're both war criminals, the difference is one of them won

poor research

Threadly reminder.

The point of Xavier is to make fun of new age spiritualism, just like Rick's character is used to make fun of nihilistic atheists.

>Democrats start a civil war and attempt to tear the country apart because a Republican president said they can't keep their slave labor
>get absolutely BTFO and the nation is saved
>REEEEEE HE'S LITERALLY HITLER

>Rationalizing your shit taste this hard
Impressive

This seems relevant

>he likes shows he doesn't understand just for memecred
Ok

I actually prefer Xavier, but because it has smarter writing and its weirdness is more surreal than just pointlessly random. Philosophically both shows are pretty dark, they just go about it in different ways.

>confederate traitors decide they don't want to obey the law anymore now that they don't get to own people anymore and attack Fort Sumter, murdering their own people
>Lincoln stops them, preserving the union and the rule of law
>"OH MY GOD LINCOLN MURDERED HIS OWN PEOPLE"

You're somewhat right about the other two though. Lincoln was a racist by modern standards. Not sure if he ever called black people inferior, but he did say that he didn't think white and black people could live together peacefully and wanted to send them back to Africa. Which he offered to them, but black people didn't want that.

The north allowed the south to keep practicing slavery in the Corwin Amendment. The civil war being over slavery is just war propaganda like the Nazi gas chambers.

XRA is relativistic and philosophically open-ended. R&M glorifies unfalsifiable claims in an attempt to stroke the ego of a like-minded viewer.

Oh right, it was about the the state right of slavery. Sorry.

Lincoln was also kind of a fascist dick, arrested state governments who didn't secede and stuff. He also got his shit overturned by his own supreme court and continued doing it. Probly for the best his got shot or he'd be remembered as a traitor same as the confederates.

>fascist dick
Stopped reading right there. I'm leaving this thread now since it's obviously populated by 16 year old Bernie supporters.

Epic facebook meme. Really joggin the noggin.

you forgot
>Uses a state of war to strip people of freedoms

>Wants to unite his people under a single flag

>humble origins

Lincoln won and was assassinated

Hitler lost and killed himself.

That makes Lincoln fucking alpha and Hitler a beta

Nice non-argument.

I mean he did conquer the federal government when his political opponents were driven out and then he did use that power to commit unconstitutional illegal acts. All sorts of bad shit, unrelated to muh slaves confederate arguments. Federal government was basically dead the second Lincoln claimed he had magic war powers.

The Corwin Amendment was never ratified. Partly because the slave states were already seceding by the time it reached the House and Senate.

>but the image macro my mom shared is one

Not the guy you're fighting with but i wouldn't say rick and morty glorifies anything besides science fiction

You're incredibly ignorant if you don't realize the civil war was about slavery

>North doesn't outlaw slavery until basically the wars end.
>some slave states joined on the side of the North
>No one in the Union would have joined if they thought the war was to free blacks.

>even americans forget that british military officials went over to 'oversee' the progress of the war from the South's side then later sunk a confederate vessel of the british coast near to the end of the war when the confederates were losing

eternal anglo strikes again

Ad-hominem bullshit. I don't care if you don't like where the image allegedly came from, you've made no attempt to refute the point it makes. Painting the poster as pathetic does not constitute an argument.

>Our new government is founded upon exactly [this] idea; its foundations are laid, its corner- stone rests upon the great truth, that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery -- subordination to the superior race -- is his natural and normal condition.
Confederate VP a few weeks before the civil war fucking started

The Brits were literally behind every war or conflict from the 17th-20th century, not even the Jews were that conniving.

So then why didn't they stop seceding when they heard they could vote to keep their slaves? Was the civil war just one big miscommunication?

Why did New Jersey, Kentucky, and Delaware vote against the amendment that ended slavery if they had just lost 300,000 men to end it?

They were actually provoked heavily to start a war on the feds' terms. The south had no industrialization and if they even had a long period of time to prepare they would have been in a decent position to fight back. Hell they had a really strong position and could have gotten a lot of shit passed if they hadn't fucked it up.

>I have no purpose to introduce political and social equality between the white and black races. There is physical difference between the two which, in my judgment, will probably forever forbid their living together upon the footing of perfect equality, and inasmuch as it becomes a necessity that there must be a difference, I, as well as Judge Douglas, am in favor of the race to which I belong having the superior position.
-Abraham Lincoln

Are you trolling or actually trying to argue with facebook image macros?

>I have no purpose directly or indirectly to interfere with the institution of slavery in the states where it exists. I believe I have no lawful right to do so, and I have no inclination to do so.
-Abraham Lincoln

Abolishing slavery isn't the same as introducing political and social equality.
That's why jim crow laws were a thing for ages.
And you didn't address my point at all.

The jews were pulling the anglo strings. They were literally good goys fighting in the name of usury.

Would Abraham Lincoln have forced the Jews to bake Nazi cakes?

This was THE most Reddit episode of Ricky and Morty

The war wasn't about ending slavery it was about how the north and south couldn't coexist with their policies regarding slaves.

What policies were those?

probly the back and forth compromises and shit that occurred in the 10-20 years prior to secession. The north wouldn't abide by federal laws to support slavery and the south wouldn't abandon slavery. Couldn't have had both.

South was too much of an economic power due to slave labor, the north wouldn't be able to compete in the long run with slaves mainly used as servants.

If those are real quotes from Xavier then I might have to watch it, because those quotes are cool.

I completely disagree that R&M is "making fun" of nihilistic atheists at all. I think it is totally sincere about that bullshit. The writers of the show almost certainly believe in nihilistic atheism themselves, and their market audience is virgins who believe the same crap.

This is a good summary I guess.

No, it definitely glorifies its stupid, shitty, leftist, nihilistic, atheist worldview. E.g. the scene of punching "nazis".

That's why Redditors love it so much. It belongs to the same category as Neil DeGrasse Tyson and Bill Nye.

They aren't, the image is bait to get atheists to shit on Nietzsche, but XRA is even better than that.

All that means is that Lincoln was based as fuck and Booth shouldn't have got so butthurt and shot him

youtube.com/watch?v=zWgBAXJWcuM

>hitler murdered his own people
t. jidf

How is this leftist? And what even is glorifying your worldview even mean? can you not have a voice or act a certain way because your glorifying your worldview and not conforming to everyone else's worldview? The mental gymnastics that the people who hate this show pull in order to justify hating it because it's fan base is annoying is just beyond me

pleb

He forced them into camps where they died. That's why I gave it a half check.