Trump's medical records

The Don is doing it!

abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/donald-trump-hell-release-full-medical-records/story?id=41889694

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/politics/foreign-governments-gave-millions-to-foundation-while-clinton-was-at-state-dept/2015/02/25/31937c1e-bc3f-11e4-8668-4e7ba8439ca6_story.html
ibtimes.com/clinton-foundation-donors-got-weapons-deals-hillary-clintons-state-department-1934187
treason.news/2016-08-04-hillary-clintons-state-department-approved-165-billion-in-arms-deals-to-clinton-foundation-donors.html
thecanary.co/2016/07/29/paris-strikes-astonishing-partnership-secret-isis-sponsor-ties-hillary-clinton/
search.wikileaks.org/?query=lafarge&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&include_external_sources=True&new_search=True&order_by=most_relevant#results
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/06/the-questions-about-hillary-clintons-health-are-absurd/
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trumps-u.s.-federal-income-tax-returns
wikileaks.org/syria-files/docs/781904_-.html
thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-isis-drops-another-bombshell-breaking-news/#ixzz4GUgUfkzT
youtube.com/watch?v=Dqn0bm4E9yw
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/14/hillary-clinton-received-secret-memo-stating-obama-admin-support-for-isis/
actions.sumofus.org/a/lafarge-sponsor-de-paris-plages-est-accuse-d-avoir-collabore-avec-daesh
translate.google.com.au/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=https://actions.sumofus.org/a/lafarge-sponsor-de-paris-plages-est-accuse-d-avoir-collabore-avec-daesh&prev=search
youtube.com/watch?v=0NFk5cbI2qY
forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=http://www.forbes.com/sites/irswatch/2016/02/28/no-ordinary-audit-donald-trump-is-facing-the-irs-wealth-squad/&refURL=https://www.google.com.au/&referrer=https://www.google.com.au/
quora.com/What-percentage-of-Clinton-Foundation-money-goes-to-real-and-actual-charities-that-are-not-controlled-by-the-Clintons
dailycaller.com/2016/07/27/these-are-the-two-companies-that-might-land-clintons-foundation-in-big-legal-trouble/
chicagotribune.com/business/chi-clinton-foundation-20150426-story.html
wnd.com/2016/05/clinton-foundation-under-fire-for-grant-to-family-friends/
thepoliticalinsider.com/breaking-irs-makes-shocking-announcement-hillary-clinton-spells-doom-campaign/
youtube.com/watch?v=Kg7Qt4bV0B8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Call me when he releases his tax records, a known greedy tax Dodger certainly isn't going to do it

You have to build wall

Notice how you avoided the issue at hand entirely?

Her turn.

He meant you have to pay for the wall. Mexicans are known to be shit when building and making stuff.

The wall will be made in America with Mexican money.

>notice how you avoided the issue at hand?

Pot calling the kettle nigger. Where are Hillary's health records?

get ready to pay for that wall Paco

Build wall pablo

Get back to building that wall.

Any potential violation will be caught by the IRS and will be fixed.

Tax law is so unnecessarily complicated for even the average person imagine a multi billionare.

Opening up your complicated tax returns for the (((media))) and Crooked Hillary is only a losing move.

The main reality being no one really cares that much, it isn't going to swing any votes.

Health records on the other hand are literally vitally important and some may be persuaded to not vote for a walking corpse.

What does that have to do with trump's refusal to release his tax records?

Did someone dropped you on your head as a child?

Trumps 2015 Tax records are public.

>hillary's on the other hand

are treasonous.

washingtonpost.com/politics/foreign-governments-gave-millions-to-foundation-while-clinton-was-at-state-dept/2015/02/25/31937c1e-bc3f-11e4-8668-4e7ba8439ca6_story.html

MAKE

NO HE CANT DO THIS

oh whats this?

ibtimes.com/clinton-foundation-donors-got-weapons-deals-hillary-clintons-state-department-1934187

woops
treason.news/2016-08-04-hillary-clintons-state-department-approved-165-billion-in-arms-deals-to-clinton-foundation-donors.html

those still aren't tax returns

uhoh

thecanary.co/2016/07/29/paris-strikes-astonishing-partnership-secret-isis-sponsor-ties-hillary-clinton/

search.wikileaks.org/?query=lafarge&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&include_external_sources=True&new_search=True&order_by=most_relevant#results

>.05 Pesos se han depositado en su cuenta

Does anyone actually give a fuck about tax returns, other than a 'gotcha' for people they don't like? Is there any reason I SHOULD care about a candidate's personal finances?

I hated Romney and abstained from the 2012 election because of it, but I thought it was ridiculous that it turned into a big scandal for him. Then the cuck turns around and starts demanding Trump's returns.

It just seems to serve no purpose other than scoring cheap points against your opponent

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/06/the-questions-about-hillary-clintons-health-are-absurd/

Oh dios mio goyim why don't you want us in your country.

This is fresh btw

except thats still not a tax return

>with Mexican money
why would they pay for it? and how will trump make them?

nope.

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trumps-u.s.-federal-income-tax-returns

Like how its absurd to question her ties to Isis and Lafarge Group ?

wikileaks.org/syria-files/docs/781904_-.html

still aren't tax returns

thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-isis-drops-another-bombshell-breaking-news/#ixzz4GUgUfkzT

It says the IRS and his accountants are still doing it.
>thats his accountants sending him a letter they are still doing it.

>they cannot release an unfinished Tax Return.

>if you read the letter it states all you would need to know about the Tax Return.

NO WEAPON DEALS TO ISIS LIKE HIS OPPONENT.

>thats the main issue here.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dqn0bm4E9yw

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/14/hillary-clinton-received-secret-memo-stating-obama-admin-support-for-isis/

we don't just need his latest return

French version about political corruption and high level ties to Isis

actions.sumofus.org/a/lafarge-sponsor-de-paris-plages-est-accuse-d-avoir-collabore-avec-daesh

English version

translate.google.com.au/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=https://actions.sumofus.org/a/lafarge-sponsor-de-paris-plages-est-accuse-d-avoir-collabore-avec-daesh&prev=search

The only people that ask for tax returns are those who don't have one of their own. They retardedly think it's an open book on your finances.

>all politicians are corrupt
>except my special snowflake who gets a free pass

actually, you don't need any.

You want them, Theres no LAW that says he has to release them publicly.
>INFACT its entirely up to him and if you try and get them without his permission prepare to be sued.

Donald Trump is afforded the same Privacy as other citizens.

TEN

same with medical records btw

Tax records are definitely more important. Why is he dodging those? How can he realistically expect to be elected when he refuses to release the one category of document released by every other presidential candidate in modern times. Sheeesh!

No one is required to give there tax returns you moron

If this weren't the case Clinton wouldn't be making backroom deals for the entire year.

>but lets ignore she is confirmed to have and still is sending weapons to Isis.

Not required, except because every other recent candidate has released them, it's obvious that the only reason not to release them is if you're covering something up.

You have to pay for a wall, and your family is getting deported Jose

point out where "required" was stated in my post

hillary coughing up blood on film is enough I don't need her medical records.

youtube.com/watch?v=0NFk5cbI2qY

and yet tax fraud is a crime

or that the IRS still has It?

>on his website if you read the tax return letter you'd know.

Poor refugee, young girls on facebook , photos from lake (a.k.a swimming pool rape in germany) - this is how these things start.. he's also single and horny....

The IRS has said he is 100 percent free to release. That's why we know he's hiding something. You even believe him and repeat his propaganda.

I'm on the fence about voting Trump and the tax records are honestly the only thing keeping me from voting for him. It tells you who a person is in debt to and who they donated to, among other things. I also want Hillary to release her health records and speech transcripts before I'd ever even think about voting for her.

Its not just an Audit jackass.
They are just calling it that.

forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=http://www.forbes.com/sites/irswatch/2016/02/28/no-ordinary-audit-donald-trump-is-facing-the-irs-wealth-squad/&refURL=https://www.google.com.au/&referrer=https://www.google.com.au/

What we really want is an Audit of the Clinton Foundation so that it becomes public Hillary is taking cash from and funding Lafarge Who gives money to Isis.

Whats more of a Crime?

Supporting literal enemy combatants with funding intelligence weaponry.
Or
messing up taxes.

Theres a major perspective issue ion the left, they think murder is just fine but missing a government payment is bad.

oh looks like clinton foundation is committing tax fraud.

quora.com/What-percentage-of-Clinton-Foundation-money-goes-to-real-and-actual-charities-that-are-not-controlled-by-the-Clintons

dailycaller.com/2016/07/27/these-are-the-two-companies-that-might-land-clintons-foundation-in-big-legal-trouble/

chicagotribune.com/business/chi-clinton-foundation-20150426-story.html

wnd.com/2016/05/clinton-foundation-under-fire-for-grant-to-family-friends/

thepoliticalinsider.com/breaking-irs-makes-shocking-announcement-hillary-clinton-spells-doom-campaign/

if Trump has commit fraud he can pay back the money he owes.

But clinton has commit high Treason when dealing directly with Daesh and Lafarge.

even now High Treason is still capital punishment.

>the only way to get a death sentence in the USA at the moment.

what does any of this have to do with what was stated

I love this. Because you act like Trump wouldn't of just released the information earlier, knowing the average low attention span normie will of gotten over whatever it had in it by now.

I'm honestly not going to be surprised if he kept it going this long as a red herring for people to chase.

>The IRS has said he is 100 percent free to release
He never claimed the IRS wasn't letting him release his stuff though. Who cares what they think?

I know the tax return thing is just a Hillary campaign attack against Trump but what does the average person think they're going to find in them that the IRS hasn't/won't find? Do news pundits and liberals think they understand tax law better than IRS auditors?

yeah great point if the IRS is saying its all good.

Why are there people thinking he has commit fraud lol.

For one, half the links that you posted are pro-clinton and say her foundation donates directly to nations. You'd know that if you bothered to read the shit your copy/pasting.

Second, high treason isn't the only way to get the death penalty. In fact, in my state, they still technically do good ole' fashion hangings.

Third, right now the foundation has only been confirmed to have taken money from countries like Saudi Arabia. Trump has also done that though, generally if you don't take their money, they'll use it for something worse. I don't know what sources you take, so just google Trump Saudi Arabia and you'll see hundreds of sources. Pick one.

ofcourse they do they believe they can never be wrong.
>they will probably go all grammar nazi over a commar in the wrong place or a typo or some such.

I think he probably is evading taxes.

He should be. Every one of Trump's dollars he can keep out of the government's hands is a dollar that would have gone to something stupid the government is doing.

Are you happy with how the government is spending out money? Me neither.

holy shit her foundation directly giving money to nations??????????????????????

Do you have any idea what that implies?

>and I thought it was just donations to her, Man for her exploiting at that level is just fucking evil.

makes sense with the damage her and bill did to the haitians.

Giving people money is not a Nice thing to do.

Unless your giving it freely.

>but no your "pro-hillary" links wait what are you Pro-Isis? should I be contacting the authorities?

He will win

and lol...

>saudi arabia problem.

Who between clinton and Trump are arming rebels?

Was Donald Trump secretary of state for the past 8 years??????????????????????????????????

Neither was Hillary

Yeah, I am happy that there's a government and that it spends money. It means we have a military, we're not invaded, we have roads, we have disaster relief, and we have a whole bunch of other services aided by the government. Billionaires like to think they owe nothing to society and that they deserve to keep all their money to themselves. Shit sucks.

4 years.

>point still stands she still did the shit

Clinton and Haliburton.
Of course, the deal had sublime benefits for the Clinton administration as well. By outsourcing most of the logistics work in Kosovo, the Pentagon was able to reduce its deployment by around 8,000 troops, helping Clinton and Albright to sell an unpopular war at home.

haliburton and 911

youtube.com/watch?v=Kg7Qt4bV0B8

goto admit though "hillary wasn't secretary of state" is the best arguement you guys have come up with so far.

I think he got tricked into saying he'll go first

>Someone was terrible at their job
>That's a good thing

Please measure FEV1 and FEV/FVC on stage at first debate for all three candidates.

Gary can join in.

>paying people to fuck up your country

She can make up whatever records she wants. Who even cares.

What are the chances that a 70 year old man who loves fast food has a great medical record?

That's some nice teeth he has there

I'm Hispanic, and your going to build that wall.

Here's the thing Paco, nobody actually cares about his tax records. Most rational people realize this would be absolutely retarded to do while being audited, and nobody gives a fuck exactly how much money he earns yearly. This is simply a forced talking point that doesn't have any real support outside of extreme leftists' twitter and CTR trolls.

I wish he'd release them

I would love to watch all his haters turn into Armchair IRS agents, pouring through line items trying to figure out how he cheated on his taxes, despite not having any understanding of tax law... similar to their complete lack of understanding of bankruptcy and running a real estate empire.

ITS HAPPENING!

U just trying to avoid that wall

You mean like hillary's health?

She already released them, still not enough.

He wont release them because he is more crooked than a niggers dick

WHERE ARE THE TAX RETURNS DON