"Muh evil allies"

I see a lot of people here complaining about "muh evil allies"

I may ask you a question

What is wrong with destroying your enemy?

Are you all followers of Justin Trudeau's philosophy "If you kill your enemies, they win"

What is wrong with the allies destroying Krauts and Japs?

It's fucking world war

there are no good guys

>good and evil exists
>implying

At the same time there is nothing wrong with destroying the allies from the axis perspective

So again, why are you stormfags so mad about "the allies" when they only fought for their own interests like the axis did?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223831/How-Britain-tortured-Nazi-PoWs-The-horrifying-interrogation-methods-belie-proud-boast-fought-clean-war.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3l0tr7QzQAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's what they did during the war, it's what they were fighting for.

The problem here is the double standard applied to WW2.

>Germans bomb and exterminate their enemies
>THEY ARE EVIL

>Allies bomb German cities and rape their women
>DEY GUD BOYS DINDU NUFFINS

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223831/How-Britain-tortured-Nazi-PoWs-The-horrifying-interrogation-methods-belie-proud-boast-fought-clean-war.html

>Thousands of Germans passed through the unit that became known as the London Cage, where they were beaten, deprived of sleep and forced to assume stress positions for days at a time.

>He was made to clean stairs and lavatories with a tiny rag, for days at a time, while buckets of water were poured over him. If he dared to rest, he was cudgelled. He was also forced to run in circles in the grounds of the house while carrying heavy logs and barrels.

Nor was he the only one. He said men were repeatedly beaten about the face and had hair ripped from their heads. A fellow inmate begged to be killed because he couldn’t take any more brutality.

>Of the 21 accused, 14 were hanged after a war-crimes trial in Hamburg. Many confessed only after being interrogated by Scotland and his men. In court, they protested that they had been starved, whipped and systematically beaten. Some said they had been menaced with red-hot pokers and ‘threatened with electrical devices’.

>In his memoirs, he disclosed that a number of men were forced to incriminate themselves. A general was sentenced to death in 1946 after signing a confession at the Cage while, in Scotland’s words, ‘acutely depressed after the various examinations’.

Tricked into signing their own death warrants lol.

Get rekt Krauts.

>double standard
aye.

evil exists and people who don't believe in it allow it to take over our society/culture

>using anything to destroy your enemy
>bad

>war crimes
>existing

I agree

That's literally what I'm saying from either perspective it is totally reasonable to destroy your enemy.

>Germans bomb and exterminate their enemies
>THEY ARE EVIL
This is extraordinarily disingenuous. Yeah, Germans are remembered as "evil" because they bombed fucking London, not because of the 6 gorrilion ez-baked bankers.

B E A D Y

That's some sick shit.

>These were the people we trustet with command of our institutions, country, etc.

>implying there was something wrong with that

war is hell

everyone has been doing shit like this since the dawn of mankind

might is right
get over it

Ach Kevin...

Muh LoLocaust

you missed the point by a mile

Please keep the Holocaust out of this thread, speaking about it is against the law here.

Its like smoochy the rhino said boys and girls, we all got our bad days.

Heikoooo, altes Haus. Was gehtn? Der Selbsthaß wieder so groß geworden, dass du nen Faden auf Sup Forums machen mußt wie großartig es ist, Deutschland zu vernichten?

Hey there Trudeau

I'm a nationalist.

nice, this is pretty much the heathen world view
to bad you can't listen to this:

youtube.com/watch?v=3l0tr7QzQAM

All Father needs his soldiers.

Du bist ein Wixer bist du :^)

Und du bist ein emotional gesteuerter Dummbatz!