COFFEE WITH THE RUSSIAN GODDESS

Who else is entering to get coffee with IVANKA TRUMP???

Link: secure.donaldjtrump.com/coffee-with-ivanka-trump-sms?utm_medium=sms&utm_campaign=s_djt0906123419_TPG_090616_T_ivankacoffeea&utm_source=sms_f&sc=TPG_090616_T_ivankacoffeea

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_Coffee_mod
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like mine hot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_Coffee_mod

I can't donate, I'm not American.
It's illegal for non-Americans to donate to US Presidential candidate campaigns.

Only Hillary is allowed to break those rules, by having millions of Saudi and Bahrain money funneled to her Foundation, from which her staff get paid and it is decided who gets to influence US policy in order to benefit other countries.

My spaghetti will spill all over the floor

Russian?
Bitch please

I hope a Sup Forumsck wins and goes full 1488 on her but i doubt anyone here would have the balls.

Wasn't getting coffee a slang for sex? So it's true she's a whore?

You dont know me

Entering NOW

>Russian
Oh you mean Jewish.

Is she jewish?

There really needs to be a serious inquiry about the her being jewish, and how deep into zionism she is.

Synagauges are just as bad as mosques, rabbis teach and preach terrible subversice shit like imams in mosques.

What's the point? She going to have Secret Service all over her so we wouldn't even get the chance to molest her.

With a donation of 3$
Least amount is 35$

Fuking lying jews

>Russian
She's part Czech which is Galecian which is only half slav. Russians aren half slav and half mongolian.

>Gypsy education

If I was allowed I would buy me a spot no matter what the cost would be, to bad I'm a none country fuck.

You're none of those things if you are jewish as well.

>Other.

Stop being a retard

Stop it

>Yfw all your gamer friends, even the girls, hate hillary because of that shit.

I'd give milk in her coffee, if you know what I mean

That was the first time I heard of Hilary since Bush came to power. I fucking hated her even more because of that.

>tfw would drop 3k to have coffee with the Trumps

shit would be fun brehs

She wasn't born a jew.

Green text story
>Sup Forumsack donates a $100
>by some chance he wins
>gets all excited, puts on his Trump hat, as well as casual attire
>goes to meet her, spaghetti falling out of his pockets as soon as he enters Trump tower.
>nervously he tries to say hi to her and the SS sitting in the various booths. instead of hi, out comes oy vey instead.
>mfw.

>using your daughter who you probably molested already to rake in cash
Classy.

>yes daddy of course I will have coffee with creeps who can buy time with me

All this assumes she hates her dad.

Since when did Germany get filled with self hating cucks?

Just don't bring up his tiny hands :^)

U.S. Senator Hillary Clinton suggested that new regulations be put on video games sales

i'm voting trump

i'm not going to eat trump's sloppy seconds.

I await this story eagerly

It rather implies she's a tool willing to meet with creeps off the internet for coffee to help her daddy.

It's kinda weird. Can you get coffee with Chelsea Clinton as part of an internet lottery thing? Would that be less weird if both did it? I don' think so.

This. I literally cannot donate. I'd have to commit seppuku if I won and actually went.

"Coffee" means two things

>whoring your daughter for money
This is a new low for Trump.

If any of you faggots donate and win then remember to tell Ivanka about thorium/molten salt reactors so Trump can save the planet and make bank for the US.

because creeps on the internet are rich?
10000$ give you a greater chance to meet her than 3$.
and you can assume that this is no "random" lottery, they will pick someone that donated a good amount
stop being stupid hans

Its not creepy at all

In our country it is common for people to like their fathers and want to help them out.

Does it? You don't know the mechanics. Could be Ivanka's driver "winning" the coffee date for all you know.

I'm sure Chelsea also likes to help out, just not to meet with potential creeps from the internet.