Youtuber

>youtuber
>every video is literally dudeweedlmao
can we all report her for promoting harmful substance use? utterly degenerate.

youtube.com/watch?v=xjQFt8ZrZ6M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x1hGBD2kofQ&index=8&list=LLWjNzQbnDcGG1RA62ngbk1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=XZT3qpH5dPY&index=10&list=LLWjNzQbnDcGG1RA62ngbk1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=AFNKCHzF9I4&index=11&list=LLWjNzQbnDcGG1RA62ngbk1Q
nature.com/npp/journal/v39/n9/full/npp201467a.html
psychologytoday.com/blog/ending-addiction-good/201404/studies-show-long-term-effects-cannabis-the-brain
livescience.com/42069-teens-marijuana-use-rise.html
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMra1402309
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she's so fucking pretty.

God, I'd love for you too see what she actually looks like without all that shit on her face.

looking good heavily made-up is all she's got going for her
in her defense, this applies to 90% of women I've met.

Why are you such a cunt?
I bet you have no friends

>90% of women I've met
Just 90% of women would've been fine.

Kim Tan is my crush desu

Way too degenerate to be considered pretty. She does have nice dick sucking lips though.

Weed is good

I actually asked myself a split second after i wrote that why I felt the need to include that; I do not know.

Dox her for smoking weed? Fuck off commie

i'd fuck her

WAAAAAH People are doing things I don't like I need them to be censored!

I don't know why this is coming up now, I literally have no idea who she is but I wound up watching a video she made on how to roll a joint like two days ago.

Eerie

>dox
are your reading capabilities even below those of a blind dog's, user?

I'll try to help.

Seriously fuck stoners

>I bet you have no friends
Got 'em good there, huh, buddy?

politely and formally report her trough the video page for promoting harmful substance use, especially given the fact that weed IS bad (I'm a casual smoker myself but I don't go around promoting it for children to see, especially when her videos are available worldwide)

What the fuck ever you want to call it. You want to censor her for smoking weed. I'm leaving the alt-right. you guys are the faggots who never get laid and got beat up in high school. Im down to police the shit out of nigger breeding but the lever of joy-kill with you fags rival s that of the feminazi

This is what human trash looks like

I used to smoke heavily. Then I lost my mind because I was so irresponsible. I know very well the potential for weed-induced psychosis. I'll be sure to add in some of the facts and also how legalization has only increased rates and make children with predispositions for psychotic illnesses more likely to be adversely affected due to legalization.

Why the fuck does she have no red eyes?? Probably it is weak ass weed lmao

Weed is completely degenerate and a massive waste of time and money. Grow up.

It's also cute how you think people who don't like weed automatically got bullied and are virgins. Nice reasoning there, friend!

>weed
>harmful

Fuck off

I'm an open-minded individual. I don't hate every black person, I respect upstanding gays and just about any kind of person is capable of earning my respect but this woman does not educate or provide anything beneficial to her viewers, in fact she makes weed look entirely safe and casual and is accessible to a young audience; that I do not like. She seems to have no personality outside of this yet I sincerely hope it is merely a persona she has adopted for financial gain.

There is no such thing as the alt-right you stupid faggot. Keep falling for those Jew tricks though.

>her

Her life is already in shambles anyway. Let her be a degenerate if that's what she wants

instead of censoring what she does, educate her about what she's doing. smoking cannabis is not without harm. recent neurological studies show permanent changes in dopaminergic pathways, among others.

>ignoring facts and scientific research
Well done. The 21st century is proud of having you on board!

you guys are fags. the white race is fucked and will never get back what we had because if you think weed is scary, just wait till the hordes of brown ppl are at the door step. you wont stand a chance

prohibition causes degeneracy. argue against that

just look at her and her room, she obviously revolves her life around it. How can one hope to possible educate such a person? hell she probably knows and simply does not regard that it's harmful because she's incapable of doing anything else in her life.

>can't bring himself to realize that weed can be extremely dangerous to the wrong person
>most likely graduated from a liberal arts college
>killyourself.dll

Unless you're a pussy, weed is just fine

>Obama
>snoop dogg
>Michael phelps
All people who smoked it and are more successful than you

What the fuck are you on about?

Virgin detected

she just looks like every girl who wouldn't fuck you op. just be honest

Nice one pulling out the, "more successful than you", card. Definitely got me good there.

Ewww I bet if you kissed her she would taste like smoke mixed with shitbreath.

No she just smokes all the time.
Anyone who smokes regularly and didn't just cough their ass off doesn't really get red eyes

I'm a casual drug user. I do not revolve my life around it and promote it for EVERYONE to see. that is my problem with her.

It's done, OP.

Not all heroes wear capes.

no fun allowed guys

top shit, friend. I'm not even trolling, I know several teenage girls who look up to this girl because "she's cool" and it pains me.

might wanna get your eyes checked

This was the first thread I saw today. I was eating and I watched the video and it actually made me feel sick.

>can we all report her for promoting harmful substance use?
Or just stop watching her videos?

Fuck you

Let's stick our heads in the sand! That'll make bad things go away! Right? Guys?

What happened to Sup Forums? Firstly, weed isn't harmful. Secondly, who gives a shit?

>weed isn't harmful
>tfw

>weed is not harmful i swear, i tried it once.

I remember high school. How is it going for you?

but don't you see that she's actually a problem for the general public? she's not "doing her thing" or educating anyone, she's actively promoting a harmful substance's use

Wow. You guys sure convinced me that weed is harmful.

Welcome. I'm here all week.

>That feel when I was a 420blazeit faggot for 7 years
>now I want to quit and cant without crazy anxiety attacks and stomach pain

Weed isnt harmless yo

this place is full of retards britfriend ignore them and focus on the substance you wish to endulge in

this thread proves that weed is harmful and causes severe butthurt in non-users.

Watch these in study hall when you get the chance!
youtube.com/watch?v=x1hGBD2kofQ&index=8&list=LLWjNzQbnDcGG1RA62ngbk1Q

youtube.com/watch?v=XZT3qpH5dPY&index=10&list=LLWjNzQbnDcGG1RA62ngbk1Q

youtube.com/watch?v=AFNKCHzF9I4&index=11&list=LLWjNzQbnDcGG1RA62ngbk1Q

nature.com/npp/journal/v39/n9/full/npp201467a.html

psychologytoday.com/blog/ending-addiction-good/201404/studies-show-long-term-effects-cannabis-the-brain

livescience.com/42069-teens-marijuana-use-rise.html

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMra1402309

> harmful
Nobody has ever died from marijuana use. The most harmful thing about weed is the fast food you might crave afterwards.

These two posts right here make me smile when I think of the world's ending.

Reported as harmful and dangerous

Try full blown psychosis. Nice attempt, though!

i found a job that I love and it helped me stay off. how would you rate your life satisfaction?

>harmful =/= death

Stop being a pussy

I don't know how people stay functional and coherent after all that bong hit.
I become useless and paranoid.

>inb4 you have to smoke a lot
I want my sanity.

>suffering from psychosis
>mustbeapussy.png
Do you have the same exact thought process as a garbage disposal?

Report her
under the guidelines encouraging kids to smoke illegal shit or illegal shit at all is prohibited

So you must be what, 16? 17 years old?

Watching this is making me feel physically ill.

Hitler was RIGHT.

based horizontal maltese flag

has anyone noticed how degenerate Asian women in the west have become? they are some of the biggest and easiest sluts around.

like damn, I think white women may actually be more respectable at this point...barely.

Anxiety and stomach pains aren't psychosis. If you cant quit weed because you get anxiety and tummy aches then your a pussy.

Im old enough to be your dad

>alt right

alt right isn't real you moron.

>psychosis
Neat. So something which only concerns a small percentage of the population. You may as well point to people with a water allergy as an example of the dangers of water.

I've been smoking buds since before you came out of the jungle nigger. True that it disrupts your appetite for a brief period after you stop but you are a weak lying faggot if you're trying to say there are any other side effects.

I was thinking about this when Tyrant Fischter was banned, report videos like Green Day - American Idiot because they say Faggot. I'm sure that would apply to most of rap videos.

>functional

she makes videos for a living, I wouldn't say she's functional. she just found a career she can do that takes little effort.

at least she isn't a cam whore fingering herself for fat lonely guys.

I dont know anybody who has gotten psychosis from marijuana and neither do you. Stop making stuff up.

So many edgy teenagers who think smoking weed is cool and radical!!!!

When did Sup Forums become so degenerate?

>weed
>harmful substance

Just imagine how fucking terrible that room smells

>I'm leavinf the the alt-right

Fuckinf lol kid

>I saw a girl doing something I don't like on the Internet and am powerless to stop it, but It bothers my ego to not react. Can we all report her for smoking marijuana on camera? utterly degenerate.

Accomplishing what exactly? You won't make a dent in the pool ostentatious stoners. That feeble gesture may just end up encouraging more kitsch antics from them.

Anyone on Sup Forums who thinks they can solve systemic and culturally ingrained problems by telling narcing on some random consumer or trying to save the white family by telling discouraged anons to man up needs to be shamed for trying lecture down at people with their stupidity.

>calling other people weak
>can't even function in life without being high

hilarious, at least alcoholics aren't delusional about their vice.

Someone else in the thread mentioned psychosis, my bad.

>thinking anxiety is just being a pussy
Stand back, everybody, the alpha male is here.

I guess they censor faggot in the VEVO video.

I see it's already taken its toll on you

>Im old enough to be your dad
So you are a grown man, wasting your time on an anime board, promoting weed like a teenboy?
what an absolute loser, holy shit...

>looking for videos on youtube of people doing shit you don't like to report them
fuck off back to tumblr

They're just as degenerate in their own countries and they would be if they stayed there, we just don't see it.

Prostitution is big in Asia.

kek, this.

pot heads on Sup Forums lack self awareness at how big of losers they are.

fucking reported for degenerate weed use

you are doing god's work, user

>that pic

Jesus I'll never understand stoners who go full dudeweedlmao decorating their entire house and body/clothes with dudethe60slsdlmao designs and shit. just smoke the fucking weed and then get on with what you enjoy doing stoned. These are the kind of stoners who literally started smoking weed because they thought it would make them cool, and just end up looking like dirty hippies who have no hobbies other then weed

You should report her for not holding in a single one of those weed hits. I don't even smoke weed and I think that's a waste.

Kill yourself underage liberal faggot redditor trash Sup Forums stands against degeneracy