Why don't you start eating insects ?

>cheap and easy to breed
>full of protein
>very nutritious
>not processed and free from chemicals
>tasty if served right
>helping the environment and eco system
>helping animals

You get used to it very fast. This is also why asians live longer and are healthier!

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/04/28/swedish-government-spend-millions-encourage-citizens-trade-meat-insects-end-global-warming/
fastcodesign.com/1673117/a-kit-to-grow-bugs-at-home-to-eat/2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying I don't already eat tons of insects every day
If you don't eat bugs you are degenerate

Make the Jews eat them first, this was their idea after all

niggers

For some reason we evolved to be disgusted by it, so i'll stay that way, it had reasons

THOU SHALT NOT EAT ANY CREEPING THING

>t. Rothschild

it doesn't have enough dead animals in it.

Kek, Germistan following the Swedish Arab Emirate's food policies.

breitbart.com/london/2016/04/28/swedish-government-spend-millions-encourage-citizens-trade-meat-insects-end-global-warming/

i actually do breed dubia roaches and eat them as a snack sometimes. it is very healthy and they have tons of protein

This random person tried it once and I don't want that to afflict me Pic reletated..

Thank you for contributing to the white race

We should start eating people. Raise them on cheap bugs then process them at whichever age is tastiest. Solve world hunger and overpopulation in one go*

*this website is satire

Turks are turning to cannibalism now?

Insects have their own diseases and parasites.

Because I am an Apex predator, not a scavenger.

I'm guessing you're a Roach that lives in Germany.

I eat lobster all the time.

I wouldn't mind eating insects.

But chicken are just as efficient and Eco-friendly.
And much, much cheaper.

Lack of fat content is no good for those in cold countries. It's feasible in places like Cambodia and Thailand where the temperature never drops below like 25 Celsius but in places like Soviet Canuckistan, meat reigns supreme.

Because I dont live in a shithole that has no food.

This is literally what I feed my fucking lizards. You are lizards

This is disgusting jungle-monkey tier shit

wtf i love asians now

i have lizards too that's why i started breeding them

I believe it's more likely that bugs evolved to be disgusting. Not that we evolved to be disgusted by it.

There's an evolutionary reason why we're scared of lions, but there's no evolutionary reason why I can't eat an ant for protein.

Like shellfish but from open air.

Yeah, yeah insects. There isn't demand. Too exotic.

Vertebrate animal protein is usually more satisfying and delicious.

Invertebrate animal protein coming from insects usually tastes like vegetable protein.

You can go even more hippie and stick to blue-green spirulina algae like the Aztecs.

We going ancient aliens now. Serve up them micro-organisms. We in for some space food.

Fuck that, i pride myself on eating just about anything and even i say thats fucking stupid.

I've eaten
Cow, pig, sheep, chicken, guine fowl, turkey, dove, quail, grouse, bear, turtle, eel, squid, octopuss, squirrel, all the fish, frogs, all the shellfish (prawn ftw), sweetbreads, antelope, deer , javalina, a packrat, jackrabbits, cottontail, rattlesnake, iguana, possibly dog, goat, buffalo, a roadrunner, geese, and opossums.

By the by i personally killed everything except for sheep, cows and buffalo. I killed and ate a bighorn sheep but doesnt seem the same.

Jesus what is this, wouldn't that fuck up her cunt pretty savagely?

Cyanobacteria... we can apparently live off some green goo.

I didnt kill the iguana either, a guy made tacos out of them in cancun.

Picture
Please

Meal worms are high fat, wax worms are better as its 70/30 fat/protein

Because I'm not a poor subhuman

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That's not true, your culture decides what you find disgusting.

>Germany.webm

Culture is evolution you fucking tard

Because they look creepy, they don't look appetizing, they look poisonous. I'd rather have some good grilled steak tacos with spicy pepper sauce.

>eating the most repulsive animals on Earth
you may as well become vegan, at least as a vegan you are 'hip' and girls wont be repulsed by you

or some cedar-planked salmon, or some nice scrambled eggs atop sourdough toast.

GAHHHHHHH WTF

I'm saying fresh hand-made pasta with san marazano tomato sauce that's been cooked for a few hours.

>not eating salmon
fuck you OP. Salmon is king food and its neither disgusting like chicken nor the spawn of satan.

You're an idiot.

As long as it doesn't look gross when it gets to my plate or feel gross in my mouth or taste gross, I'd eat em. I eat shellfish and shrimp and shit and those are basically bugs.

>"I'm retarded" : the post
abo culture must be pretty evolved then

SHART IN MART

exactly. salmon topped with honey mustard and ground toasted pine nuts. we have established norms of food for a reason within our cultures, they taste good objectively.

Fuck you. Kill me the fatted calf.

>lizard overlords trying to get us comfortable with eating bugs
makes sense

This is what we'll be feeding the 5 billion niggers living in Africa by 2050

>no claws
>no sharp teeth
>slow on foot
>weak pathetic muscles

Apex huh

I don't eat insects because my mother bred with a mighty alpha wolf and now i am half wolf irl. I only eat goat meat

Because I do not live in a third world shit hole where mammal meat is not readily available for consumption.

Hey ahmed

Why don't you start eating shit?

>Cheap and easy to produce
>Full of protein
>Very nutritious
>Not processed and free of chemicals
>Tasty if served right
>Helping the environment and eco system
>Helping animals

You get use to it very fast, just ask the Indians. They mix shit with their curry all the time. This is why Indians like Gandhi live a long time

yeah, if its well grilled and crispy like chips why not...

>crawling around on your hands and knees looking for maggots and cockroaches to eat like a starving, African nigger

Fuck that.

Lizards are cool

Soilent

Insects store their toxins in fatty tissues because they lack kidneys, unless you personally collect them at proper time it is probably simply dangerous.

Oy vey, how dare you diss african delicacy

>I hold this belief
>I don't know why I hold it
>I refuse to reflect on the reason

Survival of the fittest, white culture is the evolutionary peak.

With more people like you we will retake Constantinople.

awwww, bearded dragon is such a cutie

That's a load of money she own to Yakuza.

> those are basically bugs
Yeah, and rat is basically a cow too.

I'll stick with beans and legumes for protein desu senpai.

humans are the apex predator of this planet, even the mightiest animals predators even like whales, sharks, octopus are captured an eaten by humans. humans were designed to run prey down to the point of exhaustion. our advanced minds with 100 billion neurons have allowed us to dominate all life on this planet using advanced weaponry, tactics, tools, et cetera.

A wolf forms a pack thus enabling a higher survival rate, after xx amount of years the only surviving wolves live in packs.

Evolution

Man makes tools and fire
Xx amount of years later the only surviving men use tools

Culture

You're retarded

GUNS

Because it's fucking gross.

I've been farming worms in both my lower intestines and stomach. Best choice I've made for food! Endless supply of food and great for weight loss. 5'3" 119lbs.

This.

Depends on the bug

> (((start eating insects)))

>This is also why asians live longer and are healthier!
No, it's because of diets full of rice and potatoes.

I used to eat ants as a kid but noooooo it's was gross and unacceptable. But now years and years later everyone's saying it's cool to eat insects now and how it's trendy and the future of cuisine.

Fuck those cunts. They can fuck off and die.

Parents would be proud

>slow on foot
>implying speed matters
It's called persistence hunting. Just keep chasing your prey until it is exhausted.

I think it's a great solution to world hunger and people will probably have to eat them in the future. For now I'm just happy with muh cows.

I dont think you can just straighy up eat unprocessed insects. You must have been a pretty weird kid.

japan is a traditional country they said

Turks Gangbang a Japanese.
The fucking video.

>Not taking the green pill yet

My fellow non scaily friend, you don't know what you're missing.

>there's no evolutionary reason why I can't eat an ant for protein.

The act of catching the ant probably takes more energy than what you get back.

Can you actually buy fresh edible worms somewhere and cook them home? I know there are restaurants with that in my city, but I never actually tried

I would have absolutely no problems with it. If only there were some healthy, tasty products commonly available.

Most likely all the nogainz bug eaters were outed as freaks and pariahs and died as kissless virgins.

EVEN OCTOPUS? Wtf, we are truly invincible.

>live in the richest, best country on the planet
>I should have to eat bugs because poor people do

Fuck off poorfags, I'll continue to eat purely meat that sits in a small cubicle in a factory and plants that have had their genetics tampered with. Why should I sacrifice flavor and nice looking food for you?

We goyim should be happy bugs are so nutritious, world hunger is a serious problem. Why not solve it with a healthy treat

i already did.
i like them and still eat meat anyway.
i can't convert my family.
my opinion may be irrelevant as i ever eated snails.

fastcodesign.com/1673117/a-kit-to-grow-bugs-at-home-to-eat/2

Aren't insects more likely to have parasites in them?