In this world it's kill or be killed, ray. And I'm the fucking grim reaper

>In this world it's kill or be killed, ray. And I'm the fucking grim reaper.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YtmJgsPJ6Tw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Time is a circle Ray. It's a donut, and I'm the fucking hole in the middle.

God is dead, Ray. And I'm on trial for murder.

There's one thing they'll never tell ya in the joint, don't leave the lights on during a black out. Caspere knew this

That's a pretty Lovecraftian thing to say

Season 2 was pure kino.

Fuck i missed Vince posting

pleb

>It's either up or down Ray, if you look at the whole thing sideways.

>The difference between me and cat is ray, I don't need nine lives to land on my feet

Most people don't have what it takes to pull the trigger, Ray. Not me. I took firearms training.

It really was the best meme with greatest creative potential

>My old man always told me, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. But you know what Ray? I've got no hands.

>Watching the trainwreck of season 2 with Sup Forums was over 2 years ago

No fucking way, no fucking way.

Everybody meets their maker, ray. Except for me. I'm the architect.

They say it takes two to tango. Well guess what Ray? I'm doing the Macarena.

>I've been looking for answers my entire life Ray and you know what I realised the other day? I can't even remember the fucking question

Don't play devil's advocate with me, ray. I'm his fucking lawyer.

Easy does it, ray. Slow and steady. Nice and gentle. The early bird catches the worm.

Season two was far better than season 1.

Same sadly it is too smart for Sup Forums

cary fukunakakwa wrote the train scene into his IT script

>you know, ray, the world is one big forest fire, and im the smoke alarm

>My mother once told me do onto others as you want them to do to you, well ray I've been giving handys all night and no one's returned the favour

>my grandmother always told me no good deed ever goes unpunished. but what does she know she was a judge

what an honorable contribution to \tv\ you faggot fucking rabies infected rat lesbian bitch gook chink kraut blimp appropriating sacrificial clown visual posting poster ass poser. we've already seen your propaganda across the board

I just love it when movies have the balls to make Undertale references

>I've never lost my cool Ray, not even once. Not even when my fucking refrigerator was stolen.

gosh he's such a bad actor
every vince vaughn scene made me cringe like it was me on screen doing some stupid shiet like trying to come to impregnate my ugly wife

I quite like this one.

>Vaughn
>bad acting
youtu.be/YtmJgsPJ6Tw

>Time is a circle Ray. It's a donut, and I'm fucking the hole in the middle.

>Time is a flat circle Ray and I'm outside the circumference.

this is good tb h

those were the best threads on Sup Forums

Where does time go?

>trainwreck

Faggot cop was horrible except disdain on his face with the e-cigarette line and the gun fights. Ray and Frank were fucking great while Ani was only slightly better than faggot cop but even then I liked her.

>It's a dog eat dog world, Ray................Woof.

>It's a world of shitposters Ray, and I'm the fucking moderator

wow man, thanks for the Solid pure gold
"now go neck yourself..?!".
nah, celebrate your life. Unto the cosmos yee/we go.
Gratzi Gratzi.
om nama shiva yeshua christos,
Aum krishna ram nam myoho renge kyo ~

they kept telling me on and on that things i said were "lovecraftian" Rey, so i unleashed the primal terror on them. cthulhu knew this.

Remember that time Ray and Frank were both covertly jerking off under the table?

They're two different things, Ray. Apple and oranges. But have you ever thought about mangoes?.

They say it's a small world Ray, but it all looks blue to me.

My melanin enriched brother

>My melanin enriched brother
go back

>Back in the day, Raymond, kids used to tell me "Do not pass go, do not collect two hundred dollars" and I would say "We aren't even playing the same game, king me!"

>My mom used to sing show tunes back in the day. Used to sing em to me as a boy, help me sleep at night. Now I got a little ditty for you, Ray... you fucked up.

>You think I would just do that, Raymond? Beat my girl within an inch of her life? Only time I ever raised my hands to a woman; I was at a CĂ©line Dion concert, and you best believe I raised 'em high.

You come to me with your hands out, and all you ask for is a glass of milk?

Makes too much sense, they're supposed to be bad analogies

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING IN MY SKIN

You see right now I feel like an animal that's broke outta the zoo, Raymond. And I'm tired of eating peanuts.

>You ever see those hang in there posters with the cat Ray? I'm the fucking rope.

Season 2 was great
Season 1 has better plot but Season 2 has better characters
Rust is edgy "im too smart for this" fedora

I've got too much lemonade, Ray. Too much lemonade. They say that's what you're supposed to do when life gives you lemons; only thing is, it gave me oranges.

>you want life to stop suffocating you? Dont hold your breath Ray. Me, I dont even have lungs, I have gills and thats why this lovecraftian kafkaesque shit smells real fishy to me

>Here we are. Under the bright lights. They've taken everything, even what we've got left. They'll come for me, and all I have to give 'em is a fucking bullet.

There's a lot to appreciate as mentioned sure. But I use the word trainwreck to describe how fucking all over the place the show was. I've never seen a show go so up and down looking for its consistency and hook.

How is it possible to be this contrarian?

Kafka knew this.

Ray, life is like an all you can eat at Sneed's Feed and Seed. And I'm Chuck

this sounds plausible

>Rust is edgy "im too smart for this" fedora
>he /still/ didn't understand the last few episodes in regards to Rust's behaviour in the 90s
Imagine being this much of an absolute brainlet
It's been nearly three years man, come on

>It's a dog eat dog world out there, Ray. And I'm the fucking Chinaman.

>They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away ray, well I'm the doctor and you're carrying pears

>all my life, people have been telling me to be afraid of ghosts. Problem is, Ray, they're all friendly. Caspere knew this

Well done.

The world is one's oyster Ray, only thing is, I'm making clam chowder.

>There's a puddle in my yard, Ray. Hasn't rained for weeks, but sure as shit there is a puddle in my yard. The utility worker says my septic tank burst, but I know that isn't it. All the shit in my life is bubbling to the top and we're one bad deal away from the dam blowing. At least I'll finally have that lakefront property, even if it is just a load of shit.

>Why don't you try getting jacked off under the table in front of the whole damn family and have some real problems, jackass. Hey, what were they like anyway? They looked pretty good, are they real? Are they built for speed or comfort? What'd you do with them? Motorboat?

loved that episode

>You know what they say, Ray. Two wrongs don't make a right. But I've gone so far I've made a fuckin' left, so what now?

Season 2 was filled with edgy fedora tippers you fucking moron

>They say no matter how big you get you must always have a plan. I'm on a plane falling down, Ray, and I don't even feel in charge. Dr. Pavel knew this.

You know Ray, when you kill two birds with one stone, the worms come out and play.

Kekd

>there's a saying Ray: it goes "When in Rome, do as the Romans do". Well guess what, I'm in LA and I don't have a fuckin' clue what the Angelenos do. I crashed this girl's quinceanera the other day, brought a poncho and everything, they yelled at me and threw me out. I drove down to Compton to hang with some crips, they kicked my ass because they couldn't handle my 'tude. Can you believe that? So now I'm putting on my toga, and wherever I go Rome is coming with me. It's orgies and vomitoriums for everybody, Ray. Because as it turns out, once I go black you better believe I go back. Caspere knew this

You know Ray, the Chinese have the same word for "crisis" that they do for "opportunity". As for me? I just fucking set up shop in Beijing.

this is good

I like this one.

>They say actions speak louder than words, Ray. But when I start kicking the shit out of a blind man I'm gonna make damn sure he's all ears.

nah, man, you have to go off on a tangent
>It's a dog eat dog world, Ray. But I'm a cat. And it's whole different world for cats. Caspere knew this.

SAM HYDE

>The higher the monkey ascends, the more of his ass he shows, and Ray, I'm seeing red.

you can't end on an explanation like that though better to end on some stupid subversion of the metaphor

>it's a dog eat dog world, ray. and I'm the fucking chinaman.

i watched every episode because of the last. i only watched that far because i thought there was some overarching plot-line with the first season.
what did i miss?

What

>A guy I knew once told me not to take one step forward and two steps back with my plans but I always go up steps by threes Ray. I'm always one step ahead.

bump

This thread made me look up it up, and turns out they are making a third season? What the fuck.

i liked ani cuz i wanted to fugg her :DDD

Clever

Yeah you basement dweller, and it's helmed by Saulnier.
Confirmed goat.

Ray>God Warrior>Frank>Ani
Patrician opinion right here.

>They say you should never judge a book by its cover, Ray. Well I'm the fucking ending, and things look pretty shitty from her

Nice.

kek