DISGUSTING #2 - This triggers the Hillshill version

HOLY SHIT

#SickHillary Clinton just vomited/spit up mucus into her drinking glass and then drank the water from it!

Trying to be slick to hide how sick she is from the public!

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Um5tN-25WaU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When i was sick i used to cough like that over 50 times, my throat started to burn when i tried to stop it. I also lost my voice for several days from that.

wow I hate being sick now

Did you spit slimeballs from your lung?

It's just a cold, it's just a flashlight, it's just a cough drop.

well you're also muslim

Holy shit please tell me this is shopped

Probably she will postpone her rallies for a few days because she will lose her voice

But all of those are actually true.

I agree. Hillary just has a sniffle, it's okay, this is a conspiracy theory. Putin is masterminding this right wing conspiracy using david duke and alex jones as his ground commanders.

God thats disgusting.

But did you drink the shit that came out of your nose/mouth?

>Sup Forumsfags being in charge of science

Phlegm floats. Do you even know how hard she would have to "vomit" or spit up for a liquid to propel to the bottom of a glass like that? It's a small solid object, and given the coloration and context it's almost certainly cough drops.

She spilled the remedy pill orf whatever she was taking for her throat.
a normal cough, so stop Being PARANOID you nazi loving fucks
:^)

>inb4 CTR

Honestly I think it's just a cough drop and that's why it sank so quickly. Still fucking gross.
>inb4 Correct The Record
>inb4 Hill shill
No, I'm 100% a MAGA drumpfkin.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

THAT'S NASTY!!!!!!!

Someone plez make a youtube clip of this so it can go viral

Pretty sure it's a special pill that let her remain in her human appearance, can't let everyone know she's a lizard just yet

youtube.com/watch?v=Um5tN-25WaU there you go leaf

No.

It was the sign of the Frog, issuing from Hillary's very mouth.

Sarcasm is for weak faggots.

Also, I never claimed any of those other things. But it is a cough, it is a flashlight, and those are cough drops. All of those statements are true.

Low energy

Disgusting

Thank you for correcting the record. Try to use less offensive words in your next post, we cannot credit you for sexual slurs.

This is an XStart shill using a proxy. This has been posted before.

She's just laying eggs

==========BREAKING==========

SOURCES SAY THAT THIS PICTURE WAS TAKING JUST SECONDS BEFORE SHE DRANK OUT OF THE CUP