EMMY WINNERS

ARE YOU SHITTING ME? THEY DID NOT EVEN NOMINATE TWIN FUCKING PEAKS THE FUCKING RETURN?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAH¨HA

it only finished two weeks ago moron

>DID NOT EVEN NOMINATE KYLE MACLACHLAN WHO PLAYED SIX FUCKING CHARACTERS IN TWIN PEAKS

HAHAHAHAH

>Emmys
>Oscars
>Baftas
Do you really think these awards are given on merit?

When did the season start? I know Thrones started in the middle of July and that was too late to be in this year's nominees

>What the fuck is a "eligibility window?"

Hey man you need to relax

It just fucking ended dude. It wont be nominated until next year.

>Handmaid's tale
>literally take Shariah law
>change every reference to Islam to reference Christianity
>'Omg so brave, so true, imagine how scary the future could be, fuck Christians, we would never ever tolerate and certainly not support such horror like this'

>5
>durr i cant gauge a series in two weeks durr too much work watching a series and thinking

>Better Call Saul snubbed (Not even gonna start with Michael McKean getting snubbed...)
>Leftovers not even nominated over garbage like Handmaiden's Tale / House of Cards / This is Us / Stranger Things (yes you fucking plebs, it doesn't deserve to get nominated and it wasn't even that great).
>American Gods not nominated
>Fargo not nominated

Fuck this awards, every year it's the same fucking shitty shows nominated and winning over and over again, how does ANYONE take this shit seriously anymore?

>Being dumb and wrong and not knowing the rules
>Trying to pass it off this poorly

I want to kick you in the stomach

I didn't know about the gay rule but its their job to fucking watch tv shows sholdnt be that fucking hard

>it's a Sup Forumstard goes REEEEEEEE thread

Calm down grandpa

Twin Peaks' best episode was eight, and one that's definitely award-worthy. I'm glad they're waiting in this case.

>not 17, 18, 2 or 3.

That's just fucking weird. Why don't they just do it like the Oscars?

Haha, Drumpf loses again!

I'm not going to make fun but what they're trying to say is that there is an actual scheduled deadline for entries.

Handmaid's tale is legitimately good

halt and catch fire got no mentions? surprising. seems like it would be right up lefty cuck's alley. it's a good show too. probably not enough niggers which explains why they tried to shoehorn one in

Photoshoop? This can't be real.

You are a moron

>DUDE WHAT IF WE TAKE ISLAM AND CHANGE THE SYMBOLS TO CHRISTIANITY
>SO FUCKING BRAVE WOW HOLY SHIT

Mean while Londonistan got bombed again by islam

>twin peaks will get put into limited series category

welp that's an autowin

What are you even talking about? Have you ever read the actual book?

Should be put in the drama series where it belongs and get another autowin.