and the Shemitah is actually happening this time
HAPPENING ALERT
HAPPENING ALERT
HAPPENING ALERT
HAPPENING ALERT
youtube.com/watch?v=A1H2bYTubX0

youtube.com/watch?v=A1H2bYTubX0

Other urls found in this thread:

dollarvigilante.com/blog/2016/06/25/magic-number-7-brexit-collapse-falls-exactly-shemitah-date.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JPhg49BkVrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Uhh you're 1 year off friendo

LOOK AT THE VIDEO FAGGOT

THE SHEMITAH IS HAPPENING THIS TIME

Haha i remember last year "SEPTEMBER 26TH IT WILL HAPPEN" and that went on for weeks with multiple threads being made every day.
Guess what...
NOTHING HAPPENED

NO! IT WAS SEPTEMBER 13RD

BUT ITS REALLY HAPPENING THIS TIME

The "Shmita" started last Fall

It is a 12 month event - this Fall, at the end of the Shmita cycle, the fields harvest will be left to rett in order to allow the soils to replenish

It is a natural occurrence, only fools panic and sell off - The smart expect this and buy when it's low

29th Elul is on 2. October. It's Sunday.

And the Monday the 3rd October is the 1st Tishrei, the first day of the 5777th year.

>inb4 black monday
>5777

notto disu shitto agen

TL note: not this shit again

This was spammed all last year and literally nothing happened. Why is it happening this time?

REFER TO

Hmm you might be right, we'll see

BREXIT WAS BECAUSE OF SHEMITAH

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

dollarvigilante.com/blog/2016/06/25/magic-number-7-brexit-collapse-falls-exactly-shemitah-date.html

What does this mean to me?

Gf and I are trying to prep, got some inheritence to put toward a house, going to swap car for van (at profit) to be able to scrounge money selling furniture people are chucking out. Bump up deposit over a few months to be able to acquire mortgage on extra house, make money renting, save like crazy, acquire more houses rent more, have comfy retirement collecting rent and tinkering with houses while pensions crumble. Prep for armageddon, arm ourselves etc on the side the whole while.

Am I retarded OP? I thought regarding this we should hold onto money, invest in ISA while still available before 27th, no? (It's not so much money we'd be past the banks guaranteed bailout cover thats in the bank, but enough for massive house deposit in the Northeast.)

This is how I get all my dubs.

>mfw

it will be a buyers market user, and it sounds like you've got all your bases covered.
Shmitah SOON

Fucking Shemitards.

I didn't understand this guy's post, I thought he was implying people should buy now...

Or is he referring to afterwards? Its hard to tell if he disagrees or not.

Cahn pronounced con right?

>only fools panic and sell off
that we we're waiting for, that's when you buy
get prepared
Shmitah SOON

What is this? I don't understand, can someone explain this to me?

whats so hard to understand? it was dumbed down into an inforgraphic that even Sup Forums can understand.

Thank you user, just hope it doesn't go to shit before we can prepare. Frustrating what a huge difference a few months will make right now.

IM STILL A VIRGIN!!!!!

ALERT NEW INFO HERE

Whores will be selling themselves on the streets for a slice of bread, don't worry about you virginity, you will lose it SOON

This.

Stock up on bread, user, trade for pussy in the midst of the financial collapse