I NEED MUH GUNS TO PROTECT ME FROM DA GUBERMINT

> I NEED MUH GUNS TO PROTECT ME FROM DA GUBERMINT
>DRONE STRIKE KILLS YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

ammoseek.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>OP GETS BANNED

You're entitled to your opinions

They will never take up arms against the government. Never. They'll stash their guns away until they die.

>Sandy Hook
HA! Good one!

>1000 drones is more powerful than 3/4 BILLION guns
anti-gunners are mentally ill.

what is the point of these threads?

Literally
>I AM SILLY

You think our entire arsenal of drones can control a population of 315 million locally and even more abroad?

You think even if it could temporarily that they could keep the funding the support the control?

Part of me want's to find Horsey and just troll him while I interact with his family, while being a Trump supporter.

ISIS literally disapproves your argument. Mudshits with AKs and scimitars or some shit aren't being stopped by our drones. It barely even bothers them.

2/3

3/3

(((David horsey)))

Every. fucking. time.

>shilling and not knowing dick about COIN.

To the shills that keep posting this kind of thread. Please read up on counter insurgency and the controversy of bombing the average citizen in the theatre of operation.

In particular, read up on the indiscramate use of drones in "surgical strikes" that serves as propaganda for the insurgents. There was a strike a few years ago that killed a wedding party. If you don't think the terriorists took full advantage of that then you need to have your head checked.

Think before you shitpost.

exercising your constitutional right to bear arms. Not to be intimidating. If you find guns intimidating that's your problem. The more guns the better imo in America.

>drone strikes killing civilians
BUT I FEEL SAFE THE GOVERNMENT DOESN'T ALLOW US TO HAVE GUNS

OP is retarded.

That's why I support BLM so they disarm the police after I've lost my assault rifle and a box of ammo in a boating accident.

stop posting horsey shit. that guy is an idiot and I guess you must be too if you like him so much.

A "box" of ammo.

Well said leaf. I actually work on MQ-9's and while they are a world class coin and observation platform they will never win a war by themselves.
1.The ground crew and the operators are american servicemen. We normally prefer to bomb brown or yellow people in other countries not the white ones in our own.
2. While they did a lot of good maintaining situational awareness and removing HVT's how many terrorists are there in Iraq right now?
Demoralization. If they can't win an argument on merit they can attempt to demoralize the opposition. CTR shills do the same with anything that might dishearten a Trump supporter into staying home Nov 8. That and the left seems to just be full of snarky contrarian cunts in general. Remember it's always easier and safer to be critical of something thing you don't like than to be correct about it.

It's ok user, we know you don't have any guns.

Or boxes of ammo.

But it's never too late to buy one.

In my ccw class right now
Murica

ammoseek.com/
Go forth and operate /k/ommando. I have to use soft point for range ammo but stock M193 for....eventualities.

Nice, I'm so saving that.

That's why we need drones and surface-to-air missles.

>2016
>not following Uncle Joes advice
>not getting a double barrel

>Government uses drones against citizens

>Citizens swarm the Air Force bases that house drones.

That shotgun looks like something out of Quake.

Spend 30K/Hr to kill a guy with an AK, sound military doctrine.

This.

The USA, Russia, and China are at the forefront of a new wave of robotics. Killer robots.

Think Skynet, for real.

I want to fuck the mom against guns

this is a joke, right?

we've seen plenty of times what happens to people who rebel against the American government. Most famously, we've seen what happened when the entire southern half of the nation tried to the whole 'fuck the federal government' thing.

Afghanistan and Iraq? Almost the entire population hates America, America handicapped it's military to avoid bad publicity, and America at the end of the day simply didn't view it as a life or death struggle and wasn't willing to commit the full weight of its military. And they still haven't been able to kick the Americans out entirely. Plus they have the advantage of being shitholes where disaffected men with nothing much to live for are easy to find.

It's never going to be 'The Goverment' vs. 'The People'. The government IS the people in the US you colossal retards. The idea that a majority of the population will flock to the rebels' cause once the shooting starts is a delusional fantasy along the lines of 'the Iraqis will welcome us as liberators'. If any group tried to rebel, all that would happen is that the government would label them as domestic terrorists, and the majority of people would go along with that.

Just suppose the majority of the people did rebel - they'd still lose. Because in the event of a large scale rebellion, the government has absolutely no reason to hold back any more. Mass executions, nuking entire cities - because why not? What do they have to lose at that point? The idea that the government would fight a large scale domestic insurrection with one hand behind their back because that's how they do things in an irrelevant little conflict in a third world shithole is just childish. And as long as the government still controlled America's nuclear arsenal, there would be no foreign intervention.

These threads are really really boring

Because Leftist Yanks are tiresome.

The same horsey is fine with these guys intimidating the rapist kid across from his house...
Also op get b& mods are gods

Are you just painfully ignorant of how the civil war went down?
Essentially, had one or two things not gone perfectly, it was going to end in a stalemate, i.e. southern secession.
Its an amazing case where the fate of an entire country realky was decided by four or five men.

Nope. I'll shoot a different libshit's family every night. They will beg for mercy as I kill their children in front of them.

You don't understand the political makeup of the country, nor the location of certain air and army bases, NORAD, etc etc.

Also, you're assuming secession.

Yeah an armed resistance to the United States military would never work. That's why we won the Vietnam war and the war in Afghanistan and the war in Iraq. An armed population is a free population. Also lol at the idea of droning a population into submission. That would literally never work without an occupying force on the ground.

>Just suppose the majority of the people did rebel - they'd still lose. Because in the event of a large scale rebellion, the government has absolutely no reason to hold back any more. Mass executions, nuking entire cities - because why not? What do they have to lose at that point? The idea that the government would fight a large scale domestic insurrection with one hand behind their back because that's how they do things in an irrelevant little conflict in a third world shithole is just childish. And as long as the government still controlled America's nuclear arsenal, there would be no foreign intervention.

Dumbest shit i've read in a long time. They'd lose everything, like support from the populace, their funding from taxes, their cozy gated safe zones, the power grid, all the resources in the bombed areas, the ability to project power because supply lines are cut, at least half of their armed forces, food crops in rural areas, any moral highground to claim, and the world would treat them like a new Hitler. We aren't the same dirt farmers in the desert. We have the most resources in the world to fight with and educated people to put them to good use.

Special Order 191

If that doesn't happen, the south wins or it's a stalemate as you say.

Look here you tea sippin limp wristed red coat. I don't tell you to leave the EU or not, you don't tell me when my government needs a bullet. Deal?

Boys, he put the picture of a bloodthirsty warlord who can be casually mistaken for a furry rodent on his post. Don't feed the New England troll.

>This Thread
>Again

And then their own security puts two rounds in their heads.

You really don't think the average security person would be fine with any of that, do you?

>1 post
Rused

1 POST BY THIS ID
>Sup Forums will still fill this thread arguing with someone who isn't there.

At least sage your posts, you window lickers

>bury guns
>molotov state troopers houses instead
>mfw

You won't do anything and if by some chance you do, you will be alone.

>Born on a leaky island the size of my state
>Thinks he understands the logistics of a civil war in modern day America

>the government has absolutely no reason to hold back any more. Mass executions, nuking entire cities - because why not? What do they have to lose at that point?
their tax base and labor force?

The government has been trampling on civil rights for the better part of 100 years and no one has done anything about it.
If gun owners were willing to stand up to the government, we might not have the hughes amendment.
But like the hughes amendment we will get gun legislation that goes into effect and causes the next generation to never be exposed to certain types of guns, they will believe no one should ever have those like with machine guns.

These.

Also, pic related.

OP BTFO

>Mass executions, nuking entire cities - because why not? What do they have to lose at that point?
infrastructure and tax revenue
the literal lifeblood of government

lol, the Pentagon's own surveys tell an entirely different story. If the US government attempted to implement martial law, most of the military would refuse to cooperate. The only group in which more than 10% of the servicemen said they would obey the government was the USMC.

And this was a survey taken in-house. Most of the men who said they'd support the government were probably lying to get brownie points.

But the dumbest thing you said was this:

>Just suppose the majority of the people did rebel - they'd still lose. Because in the event of a large scale rebellion, the government has absolutely no reason to hold back any more. Mass executions, nuking entire cities - because why not? What do they have to lose at that point? The idea that the government would fight a large scale domestic insurrection with one hand behind their back because that's how they do things in an irrelevant little conflict in a third world shithole is just childish. And as long as the government still controlled America's nuclear arsenal, there would be no foreign intervention.

This is the single stupidest thing I've ever read. If 10% of the population rose up in arms, the civil war would be over in 24 hours. If 50% rose it'd be over in ten minutes.

>drones can occupy a city
>army has 0% defection rate
>infrastructure is completely fine with plenty of redundancy
You assume too much.

The army defecting is irrelevant the government will import third worlders into the military before declaring war on their own.

no drones over u.s soil. you have us all fucked up noguns fag

Nope. We bitchslapped your gungrabbing shit last time, and people care less about guns now than they did ten years ago.

Gun control is a dead issue. We won. Enjoy getting your teeth knocked out every time you bring it up in public, loser.

Who is going to get it?