/got/ - Game of Thrones General

you just SNOW edition

Last thread

so is someone gonna commission a tommen/cersei /ss/ comic or what?

Should I move Stannis to my court and give him the island of Harlaw Hill? Or should I keep the administration all Lannister? Kevan will get Lord Paramountship of the Iron Islands while Gerion is Lord of Great Wyk.

The moon is an egg and when it went too close to the sun it cracked and a thousand thousand dragons came flying out.

Do you think Pedro did everyone in this pic?

>implying they would fuck pedro when chad harington is there

STANNIS!
STANNIS!
STANNIS!

Do you think Kit and Rose ever went to a real life hot spring cave to reenact their love scene?

>manlet
>chad

Is that you Kit?

>Those fuckers are about to swamp us.

What did he mean by this?

The dothraki horde charging their lines would most likely drown them by sheer number

Just being an Englishman in the current year desu

How old is maise here? Did Kit smash?

She wasn't barely there. She was there the entire episode
>"IM BORED" "DO YOU HAVE WIFI" "IS IT A CHICKEN?" "MR. PINK~~~"
Insufferable cunt

Also the moon didn't grow in diameter in grew in density. If you knew anything about physics you would know that a massive change like that would fuck things up.

>The moon is an egg was a brilliant concept why are you comparing it to a sun eating stories
u wut m8?

i can't believe stannis has been in exile this whole season
i suppose he probably ran off to the same place viserys did
i hope they're getting along well, wherever in essos that is. i know the baratheons and the targaryens didn't always see eye to eye

Mannis Stannis or kid named Stannis?

Essos begins at the Red Mountains.

lol.moon is no egg.moon is goddess,wife of sun. it is known.

Actual Stannis. I started around after Ninepenny Kings, so he already existed when I started the game. Steffon gave him to me as a ward. Robert also exists but Renly didn't, though Steffon and his wife did have a third kid that they name Ormund who may as well be Renly. Steffon also seems to have lived for longer and got a bastard, Willem Storm.

So do I give him an island? Kinda worried that the local ironniggers that will without a doubt rebel will try to kill him, but this is Stannis, he put down Targ loyalists on Dragonstone and this will be a bigger island. I also married him to Myrielle Lannister, Tywin's third kid. Tyrion came out a girl and not a dwarf one either.

But who were Crasters parents though?

>Catelyn
Don't fucking remind me. Lady Stoneheart being missing is basically the reason season 5 was dogshit.

Old Craster and some whore

how come there are no asians in GoT?

yeah Stannis stomped the shit out of them in whats his names rebellion.

A wildling slut and an orathbreaking man from the Night's Watch
Wildling came to the wall with newborn Craster hoping they'd let her in because of that, but every brother of the NW just went "lolwut? Idk that bitch" and she had to grow Craster alone north of the Wall

Lann the clever was from the east. The Lannisters are part Chong. Explains there aesthetic.

Azor Stannis. I finally believe.

They're east of the Bone Mountains (right east to Qarth) so we never reached that far away

i wish she was still on the show

QUADS OF STANNIS!

Fuck off /who/ we already had our waifu crossover episode

No you don't. You don't care.

It is known.

There was that red priestess in Volantis.

Dubs don't lie. Stannis is now a loyal bannerman of House Lannister.

Was she playing a retard in that episode?

Do you think they regularly have threesomes?

those are quints you dip

Rose is definitely bi, so probably.

On the head of a pin? Or maybe in a shoe box under Gwendolyn Christie's bed.

>playing

Gwen definitely joins in to dom all three

Kek. She could crush that manlet like an empty can of Coke.

>tfw the Mad King wanted to build a second wall about north of the existing Wall
How fcking much would this bankrupt the kingdom compared to the gains?

you don't know me mother fucker

fuck thats hard to watch

what would they do with the land?

Look what I found in the Iron Islands.

The only economical profit is that the lands of Brandon's Gift and New Gift would've probably be somewhat alive. But they are too far north to make much money.
Money-eating-pit of a product, new King's Landing project was way better.

Maybe numbers aren't his strong suit. Just like Stannis

I actually really like this scene. Since the Dothraki are based off the Mongols, it's very historically relevant.

Prolly hunt, theoretically it's farmable durning the most warm summers
perhaps, I've made a summary pic of all batshit Aerys II's projects anyway

arya is going to use littlefinger's face and try to kill cersi but the mountain will see through that shit and cut her in half.

Dany a cute

I wish, but if she does go down it'll be more like
>she takes out about 500-1000 wights singlehandedly
>kills 2-3 white walkers
>stabs the Night King in the heart
>she smiles
>he smiles back
>shock look
>Night King stabs and kills her
>turns her into a wight killing machine that takes out 500-1000 Northmen

>Gendry calls Jon short
>Dany says he's too little for her
LMAO MANLETS WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

HOW IS THIS A FUCKING THING, GODDAMN, IS THIS THE POWER OF MEMES?

He said "Those fuckers are about the swamp ass," meaning that the Dothraki are filthy people who revel in their own filth, like getting off on the smell of their swampy saddle ass riding their floppy dicked horses. Was making a generally disparaging statement about the enemies he was to face.

D&D said they gave Jon a canonically small dick because he was too perfect otherwise. Bringing his height to attention probably serves much the same purpose in their minds.
This is unironically their notion of a complex character.

Source for them stating this?

>be happy the last Reyne is Lord Commander and will never have kids
>he gets a bastard

fucks sake I thought these guys were done with.

I swear if they call Daenerys out on her fatness I'll forgive them everything

she ain't though

>4 years ago
let go of the past, user

You've been sentenced to die Sup Forums. You demand a trail by combat. Who do you chose as your champion to fight The Mountain?

>Hard mode. Has to be someone currently alive.

Arya should be banned, honestly.
Bronn won't fight, Jaime can't fight, Brienne and Jorah won't beat him. So I guess Hound or Jon Snow. First knows his enemy and isn't afraid of fire. Second is probably the best swordsman of the realm now.

So many easy choices

Brienne, because muh girl powah plot armour
Jon, muh Azor Ahai plot armour
The Hound, muh Cleganebowl plot armour

But I'd pick the most protected self serving plot armour queen that is Arya. She'd beat The Mountain with a blindfold on and one hand tied behind her back at this point

*brrrrrt*

WAKE UP YOU DOGS

Darkstar

>there are people in this very thread who prefer Dany over Cersei
The absolute state of post r/freefolk /got/.

She's just a tart anyway

>Dany over Cersei
Yes
>Emilia over Lena
No

bran
>super experienced warging into retards
>warg into mountain
>chop off own arms

Does not compute.

money over everything

>kept getting insulted during season one for rooting for cersei
>/got/ finally saw the light

After a last glass of wine, you decide to go back to your duty. Even more tonight, you had to be vigilant. King Robert was in Winterfell, after all. To fight sleep, you go take a round. You hear a noise coming from the bushes, and grunts. It was too loud to be be an animal, even a boar.
"In the name of Lord Eddard Stark, I order you to show up !".
A big mass of golden hairs flares up. And then a gown. It is a beautiful woman.
"Pay respect to your Queen, soldier !"
You obeyed the male voice, as you recognize it, the voice of the Kingslayer.
"Your Grace."
Without a word, she takes your hand and leads you. In the rich bedroom, the Queen orders you to undress.
"Jaime, prepare my instrument, and leave me alone."
From a suitcase, Jamie takes an object, a big cylinder of what seems to be leather. He attaches that big black club, the size of an arm, to his sister's groin.
"Bend."
You obey the Queen. Suddenly, a big pain is running in your ass. And it goes on, at the rhythm of Queen Cercei's vicious will. You feel your anus stretching under the assault, and after a moment, you realize the damage she does to your asshole. It is ruined, still gaping after she pulled back.
"I go back to the feast, don't be there when I return.
-Your Grace."
You are here, pathetic, lying on the floor with your sore asshole yawning and puking blood.

predro is the most alpha desu

Can somebody explain why people like dany so much?

She has accomplished literally nothing with her own skills.

She inherited some doths form khal drogo. Khal drogo was an accomplished man who has never lost a battle in an extremely brutal society. Dany just ate some horse heart and got fucked horsy style.

She then got given dragon eggs that hatched.

Then she had exceptional people i.e. barristan, tyrion, jorah, dario throwing themselves at her feet.

Then she betrayed a deal to steal an army of unsullied so she can set them 'free' even though they spent decade training as slave-soldier and know no other life so they would follow her anyway.

Then a bunch of exceptional people went into a sewer for her to win her a city.

Then she committed all kind of perversion of justice and brutality even though she despised her enemies for the same act.

she wants people to want to follow her but she burns people who won't with dragonfire.

How is she different from cersei?

>Can somebody explain why people like dany so much?
They're reddit transfers.

You just know he did.

Jon or Dany because plot armor.

Get a grip. Only reason people are rooting for Cersei is because Dany is even worse. Cersei has about the same amount of plot armor as Dany, its just that Lena is a MUCH better actress and Cersei is more interesting than Dany as a character, even if not much.

>Who do you chose as your champion to fight The Mountain?

the nightking

one jav and the mountain would blow up like a dragon

Imagine crawling on your hands and knees behind her all day so she can rest things on you, and then when you get back to the throne room she humiliates you in front of everyone by kicking you in the balls and forcing you to eat her out after she's been fucked by Ser Osmund Kettleblack. Then she ties you little penis up in a bow because it could never please a woman and makes you walk through King's Landing whilst peasants throw shit at you and leads you to the stables where you have to suck off every horse and bathe in all the cum you don't drink.

think I may paint that face. top 10 headey face

Imagine her going about her daily business while you're not allowed to cum on months on end because it keeps you attentive. She keeps you as her personal slave to service her in any manner that pleases her. Horny while holding court? She just clamps her thighs around your head while you kneel under the table. When she finally gives you permission she looks kind of bored/disgusted and slightly amused by you wanking away as you thank her for her kindness

PRAISE THE LORD OF LIGHT
AND HIS KING, LORD STANNIS

STANNIS! STANNIS! STANNIS!

Imagine you become Cersei's personal menstruation slave. Your monthly task consist in keeping the royal cunt clean from blood. You also have to taste it to check for anomalies. After the bleeding, you have to support her during her post-menstrual syndrome. She gets very angry at you for a few days and take you as a scapegoat for her pain and she hits you with a stick.

Imagine Queen Cersei has had a long day in court. She hasn't even had time to go to the bathroom. As soon as you two return to her chambers she grabs you by the hair and yanks you down on your knees. Pulling up her gown she utters one command, "Drink!" Your mouth latches on to her labias and you chug her golden Lannister stream. Not a drop is spilled. For a reward she uses your tongue to wipe up.

I don't think that's necessarily true. I've been rooting for the Lannisters since the beginning. They are proud strong and protected there family just as much as anyone else maybe even more so. Some people are just drawn to more complex characters with shades of grey because adults go through lots in life. It's not always roses and heroics sometimes you have to make the hard choices with no good outcome and rooting for muh perfect pure hero is kind of a childish mentality.

Imagine you are nominated Cersei's personal Groom of the Stool. Your daily task is to provide good company to the Queen when she goes to the toilets. You have to assure the Queen poops in perfect conditions, massage her tummy, discuss with her and wipe her after she is done. Sometimes, she asks you to masturbate in front of her and she looks at you in an amused manner. You can secretly steal her poop for later usage.

I love Tywin, Jaime and Tyrion (pre Season 5). Cersei just isn't that interesting when compared to them.

Imagine you are Cersei's personal pet and beside her chair, fully naked as she takes court. As the court goes on, she flicks a fine sandal off one of her beautiful feet and commands you to lick it. As you do so and the taste of her fills your mouth, your manhood begins to stir. Cersei notices and, still in full view of the entire court, makes you stand with your hands on your head while she whips your balls with a riding crop. Tears of humiliation run down your face as all the nobles of the city are laughing at how completely Cersei has dominated you. Suddenly you realise you are a bear and you let out a bellow, summoning your kin from Bear Island. Before long the swarm of Bears have devoured everyone in King's Landing and, after raping Queen Cersei, you take the throne as King Bear of the House of Bear, first of his name, first to be a bear.

aggghhh...

look at that goblin rub her tits on jon snow.