Sean Spicer at the Emmys. The audience act like Voldemort entered the building

youtube.com/watch?v=MX8MMxTQSzI

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>pokes fun at himself
funny desu

did he really just start that monologue off by saying Trump only cares about ratings? that's the most ironic thing i've ever heard, talk shows wont shutup about trump because of ratings.

Conservative comedy wins again

he's a professional liar on important matters - a piece of shit who should be shunned

at least he's capable of this

He's more like a Snape, he's speaking out against Voldemort. (i.e. Drumpf)

>he's a professional liar on important matters - a piece of shit who should be shunned

Do you have any opinions of your own though?

>hurr trump only cares about ratings
>writes a trump bit for a tv award show

gotta get those ratings huh

>he's a professional liar on important matters - a piece of shit who should be shunned

It's not his fault that he has had to work for criminals. At least he had a sense of self awareness to himself, he knew he was lying and he knew everyone else knew that he was lying.

Obviously they care about ratings. It's how they make their money. Why the fuck should POTUS care about ratings?

What expression was she trying to convey?

Dick sucking reenactment.

its not like they booed him

Someone needs to shop a black dick in there

Sean Spicer is a fucking weeb

Every White House PS ever

>insulted Hitler and Based Assad

Fuck spicer

It's how he gets his message out.

Sure bud.

This was literally Fake News.
If you zoom in on the clock tower on the image of Trumps inaugeration crowd the photo was taken 2 hours after his speech ended. Whereas Obama's one was taken during it.

Yes yes. Of course it is.

LOL, are they paying you faggots to be here because of the fucking Emmys being on TV? Holy shit you libshit shills are pathetic.

Yes. Soros is paying

who

No. You're just paranoid to a ridiculous degree.

This is the kind of fag who thinks his computer running slow is because the ZOG is spying on him

As dick obssesed as always Sup Forums, high time for blacked posting user.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg

Watch the timelapse you braindead fucking faggot. The crowd never gets any bigger rhan seen in those photos. Both pictures were taken at the same time.

Sean is such a qt3.14

>one is politician
>one is tv person
rly gets the noge joge

Would you kindly point out at what point in the timelapse the crowd got bigger, based redpillman.

>when people compare (x) political figure to (x) shit tier nerd movie villain
Cringe

Really not seeing it. All I heard was cheering and shocked reactions. Steven was trying a little too hard, but he always does that.

Agreed

PBs famously edited that timelapse. Look at the 46 second mark.

Immediately before it people were walking in. then immediately after it people are leaving.

>he's a professional liar on important matters

What do you think a spokesperson is, dummy?

>then immediately after it people are leaving
Because the speech was over genius

Because only one video and photo of that day exists am I right. Also
>what is a livestream
Thank you user I'm very enlightened now

>a (timelapse) video is (edited)

yeah no fucking shit dude

Your image is literally Fake News (CNN).

Sup Forums unironically uses CNN's gigapixel shot of the inauguration, which was taken from completely flat angles, to "disprove" the aerial shots because they're too fucking stupid to understand perspective which is why many are flat earth theorists.

I like to think some do it ironically, but it's really hard to tell sometimes.

fucking rekt

>Pence is happy because he knows he will soon be POTUS

Were they waving to the press?

how much drumpf talk was at the emmys?

was it equivalent to the sense of self satisfaction of everyone there?

I bet you're really happy with that post.

not really

i dont support trump

Back in the day it would've been ironically but as Sup Forumss age demographic dropped to mid teens I'd say the majority is now un-ironic, they make a joke of themselves.

He has no fucking dignity. These elitist faggots mocked him for the past few months and he tries to get on their good side? What a fucking cuck.

>i dont support trump

That is irrelevant to the level of smug you felt about pointing to other people's levels of smug.

what level of smug are you displaying by critiquing my level of smug about someone elses level of smug?

Smug

>all these mad Trumptards cant handle banter

jeez you gays are thin skinned

BAHAHAHA

I don't understand how people can be this stubbornly retarded and autistic

>These elitist faggots mocked him for the past few months and he tries to get on their good side? What a fucking cuck.
That's the Republican Party in a nutshell.

smug/10 level. Why?

He's talking about Trump.

>you gotta have the big numbers and hopefully we achieve that tonight
>lowest rated emmys in history

Tiny hands, tiny cock am I rite mates?

Lib shit stroking their cocks what a suprise you know on reddit you can upvote each other

(You)

>irony
>the post