HILLARYS INJECTS HERSELF DURING COUGHING FIT

WATCH AT ~1:01

youtube.com/watch?v=UhZJBHrX-T8

After Shillary starts coughing one of her aides gives her a magazine or book with something in it and shillary pushes it against her stomach and then hands it back to the aide

youtube.com/watch?v=UhZJBHrX-T8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gha9WwROoeo
aafp.org/afp/2015/0201/p193.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1955006/
stroke.ahajournals.org/content/40/9/3161.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033811/
youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She can't keep getting away with this shit

Where does she get the magazines from? I don't see her standing with any or any being handed to her

pumb

WTF i want off this ride now

The girl who gives her the water is basically cowering in front of her on the ground. It really looks like they used the book/magazine to hide something (like an injection). I see no other reason, why she got the thing handed to her during her coughing attack.
And then the black Doctor shows up again and closes the curtain. At first I believed this is all just memes from the right, but god damn it really looks like she is quite sick.

>falling for right wing retard conspiracies
lmao. hillary is fine.

Is she a magician? Where did that book come from?

There's big black bald guy again!

Oh, she can.

Thanks for correcting the record!

LOOK

LOOK AT THE INSIDE OF THE BOOK

It around 1:05 when she is handed a book with something held in the pages. Its very obvious. Its coming out of the bottom of the book, so its not likely a pen or bookmark. And she holds it only long enough to press it against her. Then its taken away.

holy shit it's real

im sure the globalists will give you thier- i mean, YOUR piece of the pie ANY DAY NOW!

ANY DAY!

Do they pay you in euros or usd for correcting the record?

Sheeeeeeit.

listen to yourselves. you sound like crazy conspiracy nuts like Alex Jones. don't you have better things to discuss, like why drumpf is working with the russians?

Holy shit, its real

Trump is working with the Russians because it's a good idea to get along with a super power that's a 3rd of the size of the world and has god knows how many nukes. You stupid shill faggot. Here. Take your 2 shekels and get off my board

Fucking hell. She is really sick.
I've got half my left leg missing (below the knee). I'm not seeking political office.
Landmines fuck shit up.

But. She is a candidate for POTUS.

Explain yourselves. Americans. I demand an explaination in the name of Her Majesty.
Are you fuckers just trolling? If so, then well played.

>crazy conspiracy nuts
indeed

CHOCDOC! he's alive!

WTF. Just noticed that now. She just coughed it up???
Maybe kek has a portal inside of her throat and sends random objects through it to troll her?

Yesterday this green shit, today a book.

A real mystery.

You're correct, you've convinced me, let the record show: I'm leaving the alt-right.

hillary gave that to her it looks like, would it be a pen perhaps?

What's in the book? What was that?

More conspiracies.

Do you pathetic Drumpfsters have nothing left? Your candidate is this poor that you need to invent conspiracies?

I'm shutting this site down, I've contacted the admins of the site and they'll be in contact shortly. This is pure defamation. You will immediately stop spreading these rumours and disinformation.

Put her out of her misery already

youtube.com/watch?v=gha9WwROoeo

Well she did make enemies with a chaos god so I guess that's one of the ways they'd fuck with you.

Kek

Brits trying to shitpost? Fucking truly cringe worthy shit right here.
This bitch is clearly going to suffer a major stroke before or during the debates. She's taking ACE inhibitors, it's why she's coughing so much.

Fucking confirmed, witnessed, and blessed.

There was a girl, all lower-tiered employee are required to kneel when presenting an item to her majesty.

>current year
>major US channel
>high quality signs an and other things
>shitty low quality video
What the fuck? Even shitty Chinese phones have better video quality.

t.shill nut

>that band name
>that album title
>that artwork
>that """"music"""
Are you okay, user? Lower the edge a bit.

there's something in the pages like a bookmark but it looks cylindrical.

Dyin' Lyin' Killary Clinton is on ACE Inhibitors for stroke prevention.
>FACT: In very late 2012 Illary was diagnosed with a blood clot. In her brain.

Blood clots cause strokes, and Hypertension is the most important modifiable risk factor for ischemic stroke.

What is THE premier hypertension medication, and also a medication that causes persistent dry coughing in many cases? ACE Inhibitors(ACEI)
>aafp.org/afp/2015/0201/p193.html
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1955006/

Dyin's doctor could prescribe her ARBs which might get rid of the cough: but ARBs are not as good and have increased mortality in comparison to ACEI. Why wouldn't Illary go for something that is less likely to kill her when she knows she can lie her way around the coughing?
>Extensive clinical trials confirm that ARBs have no unique role in the prevention of stroke. If one considers the unique cardiovascular protective benefits of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors, however, the choice of first-line therapy for prevention of stroke is perhaps not a choice at all!
>stroke.ahajournals.org/content/40/9/3161.full
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033811/

Persistent coughing can be diagnosed as seasonal allergies. Hillary is making sure you know about her "seasonal allergies" on the letter from her doctor. Why wouldn't she be on hypertension medication after a blod clot was found in her brain? All her report says is Coumadin and "seasonal allergies."They are intentionally playing this up because once it can no longer be hid it will "come out"(tee hee) that it was a "misdiagnosis" and it was really just a side effect of her hypertension medication that "oh-so-many" people take.

But she's taking it because she had a clot in her brain, and could stroke out at any moment.

All the meanwhile people shoot off much worse diseases that will make Hillary's health look like maybe not such a big deal in comparison when it finally comes out.

She has advanced Parkinson's disease.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM

Here's your $0.02 for Correcting the Record!

everyone but me gotta learn

You're a fucking retard

WHAT IN KEK'S NAME IS THAT

The book was under her arm?

Ayyy. It feels so good to be on the winning side. I've never been a deepy religious person, but having such an almighty and powerful god has turned me into a believer.

Kek is the only way. May chaos rule this world for it is the ultimate foe of the jew.

B-but guys, it's o-okay! S-she can open a jar of p-pickles!

we just haven't seen hillary for 260 days and now it seems that all the rumors are true

Can someone make a gif or something? I don't see the injection.

Kek, the jewish pawn is suffering. More of this please.

Hillary will burn in hell.

Trump will win.

The fuck!!

IS MEME MAGIC FUCKING REAL?

fuck yeah it is

>watching this 'news conference' live on fox
>quick cut away
>coughing fit wasn't televised

thanks OP!

PICKLES DOWN HER THROAT MAKE THE WITCH CHOKE!

Usually just goes by Doc Choc.

>conspiracy theorists

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>tfw my state murders her for befouling such a lovely state

Okay, so you show some knowledge of medicine but some weird lapses of common medical sense.

ACEI are not really "premiere" BP lowering med... Unless you have DM or secondary HTN from fibromuscalr dysplasia or like scleroderma then yes it is what you need specifically. These are all mostly renal protectective examples more than direct HTN.

Otherwise it is a very weak anti hypertensive. And she is on warfarin i guess because chads vasc score or maybe she has had too many unprovoked DVT's i don't know her health but I think that is what is causing her neuro issues given that she's had a cavernous thrombus without, to my knowledge, any orbital etiology.

If she had angioedema from the ACEI she'd be off them on and something else. That's pretty common sense.

>working with the russians?

to bring down the globalists of course

> Last night Greta asks Twitter if she should cover Hillary's coughing fit.
> Today Greta abruptly leaves Fox after 14 years, and won't even be doing a farewell show.

10/10 woman

Switching to team Hillary now so I can get on that Poon Plane.

Dude on the right nods to a girl, she comes up and hands Hillary a book or a mag with apparently something inside it. She then hands it back.

HA! poor Phil Colins is an alkohol huh, well not that his opus will suffer

What book?

Hillary is MESS

$0.05 has been deposited into your account

This is pretty fucking bizarre.

A pre-rehearsed slight of hand trick for when she starts coughing.

Look
If you had
One shot
Or one opportunity
To seize votes using fraud
In one moment
Would you capture it
Or just let it slip?

Yo
Her pants are shitty, emails leaked, arms are heavy
There's phlegm in her cup already, Bill's spermaceti
She's nervous, but on the surface she looks calm and ready
To drop lies, but she keeps on forgettin'
What she wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud
She opens her mouth, but the words won't come out
She's chokin', how, Trump's jokin' now
The clocks run out, times up, seizure, blaow!
Snap back to reality, oh there goes gravity
Oh, there goes Hill dog, she choked
She's so sick, but she won't give up that easy? No
She won't have it, she knows her whole campaign is roast
It don't matter, she's doped, she knows that, but she croaked
She's so cracked that she knows, when she goes back to her globalist home, that's when she's
Backed by Soros again yo, this whole candidacy
She better go capture this election and hope it don't pass her

You better lose yourself in the mucus, the moment
You blown it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to cough
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime you better

uyersef gh Brits trying to shitpostfuck off you septic tank traitor outputs piece of shit I will never forgive your country for what it did ever since that year if the tritons you dismantle ou empire you fuck up suez you ally with the soviets you ruin everything we try lies but no better export your shoet culture to us constantly give us your words aspects of culture if you can even call it that now we have blm coming here even afte tthe sixties the sexual revolution lmfao I guess falling birth rates in just the us wasn't enough had to spread it to us the. Convince us multiculturalism is good and convince us to invite shots kind in you ducking cunts now look at you now look at me were fucked tans you thin I we can't shitpostfuck after alloc this it's cringe you make mucking laugh why can Aussies do it but it's weird when we soju at because we use common grammar you little retakes fuck I hate you fat traitorous pieces of fucking sure just eat a burger fat bit die of a heart attack thanks touching just duck off you wandered o actually hope Hillary wins I really do because It means you cunts will be wiped off the map and this this website so I don't have to read your unsaid table comments every ducking day no one will miss you stupid pricks NOBODU whoever replaces you as the big power they'll be better than your shot hole fuck has any nation been as cancerous ever I don't think so your rampant Marxism export you prompt everything bad in the world at least thy our replacement will be down whit traditional. I'm done

I don't care if trump is working with the Russians. I encourage it actually. We are the only two superpowers that fight for white values, why should we be apart? Should we be friends with China? The fucking saudis?

Penn & Teller?

say whaaaaat

The more her health deteriorates, the more Bill's speech at the DNC convention starts to make sense.

Sure, at the time it looked like he was trying to portray her as just a normal gal he fell in love with. But seeing her health get worse by the day, its starting to feel like a speech from a man getting ready to say goodbye.

He could have made the same speech at a funeral

>Hillary hasn't held a press conference in ages

>Talks about Trump the entire time

He's already the President.

The cough from ace inhibitors can last for months after you stop taking them. she might have already switched medication but there's nothing she can do to get rid of the cough.

>You better lose yourself in the mucus

>I'm shutting this site down,

>
Thats stronger together her tim kaine book she shilled it yesterday. I think she had it under her arm before the fit to shill it.

Jesus FUCK that is disgusting

>has a black doctor

I'm guessing cause she can control him or he's probably illegal and if he disobeys her they will drop him off over the Atlantic.

Imagine if Trump had been the one with obvious health problems.
The press is so blatantly corrupt and/or biased it's not even funny.

Holy fuck.. Hadn't thought of that...

To think six months ago the meme was Bill dieing first...

Serious question:

I don't go on Sup Forums to shitpost or troll, ever. But I do know my way around when someone tries to troll someone else...

These people who blatantly do damage control on hillary's part, they're just trolling, right? Like I think no one that would come on here who's at least somewhat politically aware would knowingly believe what they say when they make statements like "you sound like alex jones"....right guise?

yeah you can take your little rhymes back to cripple chan when you're good and ready. They have a crèche there for them

Can't tell if bait or srs

you must be new here

yes, and sometimes people still get a cough from ARBs

have you all brushed your teeth today

Most Hilary supporters would have a hard time learning how to post/ respond on here. They are 99% trolls.

Yes, also lurk more