How did her career crash and burn so fast? She used to be box office magic, now everything she's in flops hard

How did her career crash and burn so fast? She used to be box office magic, now everything she's in flops hard

Are females useless past 25?

>How did her career crash and burn so fast?

is she not still the HIGHEST paid vag?

Unimpressive quality of the last X-Men movie she was in, Passengers, her political ignorance, then this Mother piece of crap.

Thrown under the bus after becoming a spoiled brat.

taking shitty roles

thats emma stone bro

It's just how hollywood work, they give Actresses a bit wider of a gap for how many films they need to be quite successful to keep hiring them. Lets be be honest, alot of her film don't get as much attention as they did a few years ago. Her career didn't crash though, if you want to see that, just look at Scarlett Johansson.

Names one (1) useful female under 25 who is a box office draw and not a shit actress. You can't. Jlaw crashed and burned because she's an asshole and a shit actress who does oscarbait and capeshit.

Lmao you're a fucking prepubescent stain if you believe those forbes numbers. Stone is just as bad an irrelevant as Lawrence if not worse of a box office draw.

Fappening obviously

So, which actress actually has some kind d of star power nowadays? Like she makes or breaks a joint?like, directors can't fuck with her because she's irreplaceable during production?

>Are females useless past 25?

yes, but in this case i think it has more to do with her godawful personality.

STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT MY WIFU AAAAHHH
*crashes phone to the wall*

I don't think any actress or actor is impervious to flops but if you want actresses who generally deliver you can look towards Emma Stone or Mila Kunis or Scarlette Johannson. If the movie is salvageable quality wise (ie better than Jupiter Ascending) then they can market it. Even Lucy made money, didn't it?

She's becoming Heigl tier now. Just wait for her new Colgate commercial next year.

I thought she was okay in Passengers
Just sayin

eleven from stranger things.

All I know is I read it on Sup Forums so I trust that.

scarlett johansson has always been a bit strange though, taking on a mix of really good roles, really fucking awful ones and some small parts that she just finds interesting in between.

In the space of like 3 years she did Her, Under the Skin and fucking Avengers which is just so bizarre to me.

That's because she can do what she wants.

She obviously doesn't want to be labeled as one genre actress.

Dumb whores get what they deserve eventually

>1 Oscar bait
>1 indy
>1 for the money
Nothing unusual desu senpai. Fairly good choices tho.

Actresses star in big franchises that are destined to make a lot of money (Marvel, Hunger Games, Star Wars) and then they start believing that they carried the movie on their name when in reality only very few actors like Tom Cruise can do that

Exactly you're essentially a dumb fucking idiot who ironically calls others naive when you're here on this shilling website.

LMFAO look at how many garbage movies they all have been in, none matter, but scarjo counts bc she's jewish

She wasn't I wish you'd stop commenting shit posts with that image, although it singles you out as being disregarded easily so nevermind.

>a literal who tv actress
Go back to redred

I still haven't seen Under the Skin, but it looks really interesting. Is it worth a download?

or everything clint eastwood or mel gibson gets a hint of dandruff on

OP are you not aware there were dozens upon dozens of leaked sexual pictures of her? And that literally after that happened people stopped talking about her like the next big thing and her highest profile shit has the contractually obligated sequels to X-Men and the Hunger Games?

Mother! is bad, but it's definitely better than Black Swan, yet Black Swan got infinite praise and Natalie Portman got such attention despite being a bad actress, possibly even worse than Lawrence.

Why is this? you ask.
Because of the nudes.That's all.

the fappening made everyone take her less seriously. also people fell out of favor with her after hunger games hype died down.

Portman is a jew and just as bad as lawrence. They are both bad actresses.

It's one of my favourite things i've ever watched but it's a borderline art movie so you need to be aware of that if it's not your thing.

Yea. Once you've seen an actresses' tits and everything else and see that they're literally just a normal person, they lose that mystique around them.

I said they were both bad, or at least said it about Portman and inferred it about Lawrence.
When you're a woman, it doesn't matter if you're a jew, it matters if you'll fuck them, and they both obviously have.

My point was they were both leads in ponderous, overrated wannabe horror dramas by Aronofsky, both films feature controlling sexually dominant foreign men in leading roles with power of the lead female, both incorporate fantastical elements, both are utterly lame.

And yet one is a flop and the other isn't, and this is because Natalie Portman never had nude pictures on the internet.

>She used to be box office magic
It was books magic.
Same with harry potter.

It seems nobody cared about actors.

Yeah, it`s decent movie. Not gonna blow you away, but you`re in for an hour or so of kino.

tfw it was meant to be gemma arterton instead but they wanted someone more famous.

>She used to be box office magic
when? hunger games were popular because books, not her
the last one also underperformed

and i think everyone hates her as mystique

for actresses you're done at 25 and back in at 40 when you can suddenly play 80.

Nah its because black swan looked interesting and tchaikovsky is based. But you're right portman wasnt undesirable

T. Someone who paid to see black swan in theaters with my gf

>looked interesting
So does Mother!, it has the most misleading trailers of the decade, and they were being shown before movies like IT, which is doubly false of them.
>and tchaikovsky is based
Classical music means absolutely nothing to the average theater-goer.

See

>Classical music means absolutely nothing to the average theater-goer.
It did for me and my gf. Tchaikovsky is basically the rock star of classical music.

Nigger you're posting on Sup Forums, you're not the average person.

Yea but I hate everyone here most of the time. I actually have beem coming here pretty rarely recently. I was normie. :(

DUDE RELIGION IS WRONG LMAO

i'm not really a huge fan of her, but you do know life just doesn't work that way?

where does the idea come from that actors need to perform in huge box office / oscar worthy roles year after year after year? life isn't all about success, mate.

daniel day-lewis is probably the one one able to pull that off to a certain degree, but he takes like 17 years in between movies