DUDE TECHNOLOGY IS BAD LMAO

DUDE TECHNOLOGY IS BAD LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xPlEIryW8zA
youtube.com/watch?v=BBwepkVurCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FLOAT

>try to make a twilight zone rip off
>realise youre stuck to the gimmick of always including exaggerated technology for every episode
it got old really fast

>future dystopia
>all couples are interracial
Is there a more redpilled show?

I never watched it because Charlie Brooker is a fag

You can shit on this show all you want and that still doesn't make me like it any less.

Not just that, they're also never clever and almost always look terrible. There was no excuse for season 3, which by then was highly anticipated and acclaimed, still looked pretty subpar.
And also is very correct, the guy basically said "Wait... what if my PHONE is the BAD GUY?" and somehow this appealed to people. Fuck that guy.

Is it a coincidence that almost everyone I know irl who likes this show is also a massive fan of Rick & Morty?
Why do these people need to watch these types of shows to feel intellectually validated?

Yeah its called Maintaining your own opinion its not exactly a foreign concept you Pozbrained Lizardette

just posting when Brooker was moderately alright
youtube.com/watch?v=xPlEIryW8zA
youtube.com/watch?v=BBwepkVurCI

DUDE I HAVE A SUPERFICIAL READING OF A SHOW LMAO

Same reason ghetto people just eat chips and soda. Aint nothing else around.

>San Junipero wins Emmy for best episode
>people on Twitter saying things like
>"Where were you when San Junipero cured Homophobia?
>"I think we we're all gay tonight"
>"See Hollywood, this proves that we need more Gayness in movies and tv shows"
>"San Junipero is the best episode of television of all time, this just cemented it"

I'm in the Twilight Zone, I swear

The Booker meme died a long time ago, edgy wannabe leftist nihilists think he the second coming now.

I enjoy both shows, and I'm a fucking dumbass

Yet Twin Peaks had no nominations which was genually groundbreaking, our culture is dead.

>Yet Twin Peaks had no nominations which was genually groundbreaking
put the glue down.

brooker went to shit when he started boning konnie huq and had a kid

They say that shit to fill.a vacuum. You know how women tell genetically fucked cretins that theyre still pretty? Yeah. same shit. Inconsequential stuff that people feel like saying because its safe.

>Wait... what if my PHONE is the BAD GUY?
I'd kill for a TV show with this premise written by Richard Stallman.
What would cure homophobia is making faggots not act like faggots and make them stop spreading AIDS.

Very Lynchian

They're not wrong, San Junipero was objectively good television.

The Christmas one is genuinely unsettling

I don't think it's so much about the tech itself, more about how we can related to or look at people in situations like those

Yeah they needed to provide a bit of subtlety to the proceedings. I'm also a little tired of the endings being predictable.

>Lol Technology will eventually fuck the MCs life - the series

good idea, poorly executed in my opinion. Majority of an episode spent wasting the viewers time on a boring relationship build up whilst the viewers obviously waiting for the twist, distracting themselves. twist appears and although its good, it makes the rest of the episode only appreciated on a second watch; something which is pointless for this type of entertainment as its all about the twist

Anyone got that tier list of all the episodes

I don't believe you
Prove it, bitch!

>Technology is bad because it hurts my fee-fee's

Good
>15 million merits
>history of you
>white bear
>pedokid
OK I guess
>tits mcgee gets real life husbando pillow
>David Cameron bio
>San Junipperino
Shit
>the rest

If we have to compare it to Twilight, is nice that not all episodes need to rely on that, and you can still enjoy say "walking distance" while maybe "Cook book" is not quite the same thing.

Maybe I should ask for the Black Mirror's best episodes because of what I have seen I can't enjoy it, I can't laught and this is supposed to be black humor, it just seems, miserable, grey, joyless, like the feeling of boredom, which is not to say that is boring, but not funny.

I mean the episode about everyone rating eachother and the MC loses popularity so she can't go to her "friend's" wedding, that's more about social interaction than technology.
And the one where a girl clones her dead bf is more about how to deal with loss than tech.

The show isn't so much about technology, as technology is a way for them to come up with weird settings

Yeah good point to be fair

it could be the worst episode in the series, the praise would be exactly the same and you know why

I thought shut up and dance was the only good episode. Really hits hard with the Sup Forums crowd especially.

Avoided the show after seeing that shit, brooker married a shitskin and pushes his beta fantasies through his 'writing'.

>he wouldn't dip his wick in this

>tfw Charlie Brooker is part of the system now
I wonder if he realizes this.

the episode of the black guy who elevated in the strange talent show future by ridiculing everyone yet sitting in a nice apartment looking down is a parallel of him desu. ofcourse he realises.

>Good
>Not naming White Christmas

Did anyone watch electric dreams last night?

Too busy fucking ur mum m80

konnie huq is not a shitskin; she is a goddess and my first love

Eh it does and it doesn't. No end game?

>Paedokid and White Bear
>Not shit tier

She is a shitskin, you shitskins

DUDE THINGS ON TELEVISION MAKE ME FEEL STUPID BECAUSE I HAVE A FRAGILE EGO

DUDE I AM SMART COS I WATCH RICK & MORTY LMAO

>good idea, poorly executed

This sums up the entire series.