Who gave birth to God?

Who gave birth to God?

The Virgin Mary.

The jews.

Virgin Mary? But user she is a virgin AND A prostitute. Silly user tricks are for kids!

Mary Magdalene and the Virgin Mary are 2 different people.

God is the Cause that Caused itself. God gave birth to itself and everything else. God minds a Universal realm and no sparrow falls outside His great design.

Um...why did Sandra get run over by the Farner-Bocken truck up there at 2nd and Main?

God wanted Sandra to die because he has his purpose. Um, why was Sandra born? So she could die. Um, why did God create everything? So it could end.

Makes sense.

Who that fuck is magdilen. I am talking about that whore virgin mary

>gave birth to itself

What

The

Fuck

Satire the fuck. Don't like it? Fuck off

Mary Magdalene was a prostitute in the bible. She is with Christ a lot. But, she is not the same Mary as the Virgin Mary, who was a virgin and not a prostitute. Mary is just a popular name.

I don't know, but one Nietzsche killed him.

>Virgin Mary, who was a virgin and not a prostitute

@FuckedBYGod="virgin"

That's called "rape" in legal terminology. Astral rape.

I could be wrong, but Astral Rape still leaves the victim with an intact hymen, hence the Virgin Mary.

loooooooooooool checkamte christfags!!!!

reddit : 1
Sup Forums : 0

:1 and :0 look like a mouth closed and open respectively. It's like reddit is shutting the fuck up while pol redpills them.

The big bang xD

We're literally having this thread right now. Stop fucking spamming.

My dick.

God exists outside of time and space, and therefore does not follow any of the laws that it creates.

fredposting redditor

Deez nuts

His mum. You useless cock fag.

God will send a demon to torment you every moment of your life

>ywn be astral-raped by god

I'd like to remind you lads that this post is most likely unironical

This is your brain on (((Christianity)))

Harambe

Die

Horus

Why is it so hard to grasp that God is the top of the food chain? That's the point.

>a fucking leaf

humans can't even comprehend, biological life has a beginning and an end. The universe has always been and always will be in some form or another.

I am God.

when jesus was born the hymen must of broken therefore she is no longer virgin

Kek, obviously.

Man.

>>/his/
Also God is transcendent and so doesn't abide by the law that everything must have a beginning and an end as that requires time which God is not subject to.
God has no beginning and no end. God doesn't change or move in a linear way (unless you believe in process theology). Aritsotle argues that their must be an unmoved mover, a prime mover and this is God.
God is.
Exodus 3:14

God2

The word.

Religious threads have always been /new/ and Sup Forums you millennial autist.

God is eternal. Nothing precedes God.

>Who gave birth to God?
Godfather

>god is a person

Atheists are fucking retarded

>Implying that it's acceptable to have /his/ threads on the politics board
Solid m8, I bet you avidly post on the Sup Forums tier
>Am I white Sup Forums?
threads.
Whilst I agree that Politics, Religion, and History are practically indivisible, this thread is purely theological (Unlike a thread about the Pope which links into Politics as it is current events) and therefor should be on the /his/ board with the other 10000+ versions of this same question.

what if the paradigm outside of our universe doesnt heed our cause & effect rule?

I report those threads actually.
Religion threads have been a staple of Sup Forums for longer than /his/ has even existed. It's one of the reasons why they're never deleted here and get far more traffic and posts here than on /his/.
If you want to go talk about religion on that cesspit of a board, you go do that.

None of this requires it to be sentient/conscious nor does it imply this thing to have all these characteristics commonly applied to him. If this "mover" is simple cause'n effect without conscious intention, it'd be misleading and deceitful to call it God.

Yes religion has been part of Sup Forums but only in relation to Politics m8 when talking about "Islam in the modern era and its relation to women and whether it is red pilled" or something along that line, but this thread is purely theological and therefor should remain on /his/ or the two boards should merge (Which I would be up for because I quite like /his/ tbqh).
Just because it doesn't require a sentient/conscious being doesn't mean it doesn't have one.
Furthermore these characteristics could have been applied to God in order to help us understand him (see Bultmann and the bible being a myth).
My use of Aristotle was more to highlight that God doesn't abide by the laws of nature as he is a temporal not that he is not immanent, God could be simultaneously Eternal and Everlasting moving in all time at once (Past/present/future) therefor being immanent (ruling out him simply being a "mover") and not interfering with free will. (Also we cannot define God by our standards and then state it'd be misleading and deceitful to call it God. See Job)
As for me deism seems more plausible.

Religion and any and all human relations are inseparable. Entirely inseparable.

Indeed I think religion is a scam (((tips))) but I do believe in a God, and God and Humans can be separated. Just because you can't see it or feel it doesn't mean it's not there. Empiricism my be the primary way to deduce knowledge but logic and analytical practice also works. If we agree that nothing comes from nothing, then we have to conclude that there must be an entente that doesn't abide by this rule to prevent infinite regression. Whether this entente is an active one such as a God or a passive one such as an uncaused pre big bang is up for debate.
Religion is not God, Religion is humans attempt to connect with God or a means to control people but either way, God can exist without religion and can be active or inactive regardless.

God and humans cannot be separated ontologically.
God created humans, and told humans how they were to conduct themselves. There is no possible way to separate religion and any other human affairs.

>In the Bible this is how it happened
Some would argue that God pit
In place things like evolution and this is how we came about, not literally fashioned from dust and clay.
There can be a God without there being religion as religion is earthly and God is not.
You can believe in God without any empiricism or connection with him.
Nothing created God as God is not subject to the creation rule.
God is.

God created us. Therefor religion exists as a metaphysical fact.
Nobody can actually hold such as the case - it would be irrelevant. religion would still exist.
Metaphysical fact.

religious fags actually believe that they are so dumb

Is realizing that christianity started from a whore lying to her future husband about how she got pregnant the ultimate redpill?

God^2

>Christcuck
>Still unironically worshipping a jew on a stick
wew lad