Is asian culture as disconnected from us as we are from them?

Is asian culture as disconnected from us as we are from them?

yes

no

maybe

I don't know

can you repeat the question?

You're not the boss of me now

Italy is my home

R A R E

A

R

E

life is unfair

same to you

sometimes i dream about cheese

Probably. Marketing still exists over there so its possible some kind of "pop" culture exists trying to appeal to the widest common denominator across asian countries.

It seems strange to me that your flag is rare here, I imagine that Hong Kong is extremely westernized (though China apparently is flooding the place with mainlanders) and that Hong Kong culture would compliment the chans nicely

are asian buildings made a little shorter than european buildings?
like the ceilings arent that high in asian buildings
how tall do they make the rooms? here the normal is arround 2m 15cm - 2m 30cm in height

There are a few of us here and there, but for the most part people stick to chinese sites like sina. Some people tried to make stage1st happen, but no one really likes it.

Its also 4am right now. I'm only up because i cant sleep

It's gonna be really funny in 10 years when pot is legal and most other drugs are decriminalized in the west but posession is grounds for summmary execution in up-and-coming SE Asian countries that are increasingly popular travel destinations for western tourists.

Can't wait to see how that affects shipping.

Is the number 2 as far away from the number 5 as the number 5 is from the number 2?

Norwegian education on display

>westerners don't learn chink/gook languages like vietnamese, malay, etc
>asians learn english
>we can't read their shit
>they can read ours
>we are more disconnected to them than they are to us

have you ever considered that maybe you're retarded?

are westaboos a thing

Yes, sadly.

>trying this hard to defend errors in semantics

The only retard here is you. Fucking Indians speak English and still poo in the streets. You have quite the imagination. Learning a language has little to do with the willingness to conform to someone else's culture.

pls post dankest Hong Kong/Asian meme

post a georgian meme if there is one

>Learning a language has little to do with the willingness to conform to someone else's culture.
wrong
countries that have more % of people that speak english as secondary language, have culture that's very similar to american pop culture

case in point - Sweden

A lot of it is crossover with american memes, so nothing too unique.

How do you feel about being cucked by chinese mainlanders?

I'm American but I'm in country. Georgias dankest memes are the name 'Giorgi' (which literally half of their male population is called), and hatred of the chinese. Also I don't know if alcoholism is a meme

They're super friendly though and lots of traditional qt3.14s

I'm American but I'm in country. Georgias dankest memes are the name 'Giorgi' (which literally half of their male population is called), and hatred of the chinese. Also I don't know if alcoholism counts as a meme

They're super friendly though and lots of traditional qt3.14s

Also I've seen a Georgian nationalist/fascist movement posting stickers all over the subway and the white power cross and swastikas sprayed in quite a few places

Pretty comfy

Not really.

Meh. At least they're still Han. Better than niggers, I guess

Never seen one before and I've been here since the telegraph