It'll be good . . . right?

It'll be good . . . right?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wPYvY4RoAvo

as good as the other 2

looks shit

Ehh this looks like straight to DVD shit now.

blah blah director fucked and sucked pedo prison blowjob blah blah

When I was withdrawing from booze in a hospital I had these crazy hallucinations about a third movie in this series. It took me around a week to finally realize that there wasn't a 3rd one.

As long as there are cutey sexy young girls I can imagine violently raping then I'm fine with it.

I liked the deleted scene in the first one that showed all the Roman shields and shit, giving a hint at how old the thing is.
Kinda hoped this one would be like a prequel or something, giving us something about its origins.

I'd the director Chuck?

its kind of a prequel and kind of a sequel and apparently it does show us its origins. but judging from the trailer, it looks like utter shit and won't any of that justice

>FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

uuuh.. yeah... sure...

Who are you quoting?

So who did the director molest this time?

>Jeepers Creepers!
The madmen did it.

Hell naw

Wtf?

Is it still being made by the guy who molested that kid while directing Clown House?

My interest is piqued.

"I guess I was Jeepers Creepers™ the entire time.."

>It'll be good . . . right?
Yes, just like the first two were user.

>horror past the 80's
>good
Topest of keks

who is the whore?

So, his hand possesses people?

I unironically loved the first two movies. Monster movies are a subgenre of their own and JC is definitely not the worst of them.

Its probably the moment it wakes up on this go. It is shown at the end of the second movie being quite small all shrivelled up