'People Don't Care' About Tax Returns, Trump Says

Is this nigga for real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JPhg49BkVrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying that you actually care about his tax returns

I don't fucking care.

People don't care that you rip off your country, pay fuck all in taxes, make no money, owe a billion dollars to China and are a plant by the Russians.

Yeah ok Donald keep telling yourself that.

We need to see them so we know what he's hiding. Is it massive donations to the Democrats? Tax avoidance? Fraud? For fuck's sake, just release them already.

I don't care. I care more about Hillary's health than Trump's taxes. And I'm not a Trump supporter, but if Hillary is the front runner I think we should know what her health state is.

>a plant by the Russians
>people actually believe this

It's with Obama's IRS, when has Dem controlled IRS been shy in fucking over Republicans?

yes

pls leaf

Putin wants to MAGA, mfw

Tax returns I think are more iffy a business for Trump because he is a business man. It's confidential information for his business. Maybe get it passed through a trusted auditor.

It's true. No one cares.

As a CPA who prepares high net worth individual tax returns I can tell you what's in it:

A) He doesnt have a lot of income.
B) Most of his income comes from selling his name: (Royalties, Television, etc)
C) His income is complicated, comes through 100 or more passthrough entities, and he is probably a partner in a lot of partnerships the public doesnt know about
D) because his income isnt high, but his net worth is, he doesnt pay the highest income tax bracket.

Net Worth doesnt equal Income. So his taxes wont be indicative of his worth.

You don't care, I don't care. Nobody cares. The tax returns aren't the issue, it's the weeks of bullshit that would follow.

His tax returns are probably a million times less interesting than Hillary's health records.

Pence releasing his returns is going to even further hilight how Trump hasn't released his own.

why are Leafs so butthurt about Trump?

All valid i guess.

Because people really DONT care about his taxes.

They literally just want anything that might be damaging to his campaign. It could be taxes, birth certificate, his wifes immigration.

They want anything dirt they can get on him.

plebs like you couldn't make heads or tails out of his tax returns, lil nigga.

I dont care

Realistically health records are more important.

Even if Trump was dodgy as fuck with taxes, it doesn't matter, just shows he is smart.

Having poor health on the other hand - who wants a dead president after a few months in office causing massive turmoil for the country???

All these fuckn dubs

He's right. Worst case scenaro, he avoided some taxes that shouldn't have existed anyway. Meanwhile Hillary has destroyed peoples livelihoods, sold out America to foreign interests for personal gain, had multiple political opponents assassinated and helped create the current geopolitical crisis the world is facing. And that's just a small part of it.

Call Trump a dirty businessman if you want, but Hillary is straight up Illuminati evil.

I stay up every night worrying about Trump's tax returns. Sage

He is right, we're still voting for him.

Das it maine.

I'm coo.

I don't care.

I find it hilarious that the same people who think he is a russian plant think he is going to immediately declare ww3 with russia

i don't care

Literally nothing could be in those returns that makes us vote for white genocide and Hillary.

OP is pro white genocide, he should unironically be hanged for crimes against humanity.

Trumpshills dont care.

He must be, cause I don't give a flying fuck about tax returns.

I do care about the filthy money flowing into and out of the clinton foundation, tho...

I don't care.

youtube.com/watch?v=JPhg49BkVrw

/thread

I honestly don't

It's true, the only people who care are already dead set on hillary and looking for anything to hit him with.

Yes, nobody actually cares about his tax records. Most rational people realize this would be absolutely retarded to do while being audited, and nobody gives a fuck exactly how much money he earns yearly. This is simply a forced talking point that doesn't have any real support outside of extreme leftists' twitter and CTR trolls.

Medical records on the other hand, are much more important.