YFW qt3.14 ivanka is asking you PERSONALLY out for coffee

>YFW qt3.14 ivanka is asking you PERSONALLY out for coffee

I could get used to the modern woman, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rsk1LbGGM4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

Dude. Sup Forums this is our chance. Bring laptop/phone so you can shitpost together on coffee break. Maybe she'll let you play footsies with her under the table.

slick pasta m8 but i counter with a (((jews))) what do you have to say to that?

But it was you who gave the world Islam.

you are one angry serb aren't you?

Will there be a dress code?

White guy here
Kill yourself

Yeah, the general American populace did all that.

Stop killing civilians and start bombing government facilities you pedo goat fucker.

>It is the fault of the West that all this bad shit happened
>the west can lead a horse to water AND make it drink
Every single point you have made is wrong. The west's hand in the middle east is one of guidance. Middle easterners have interpreted that guidance as a hostile takeover and have taken up arms against one another and the west itself. It is the choice of the middle eastern leaders to abuse their people to maintain power, it is their choice to attack innocent people in the west, and it is their choice to continue fighting the west's attempt to install fair, democratic representation in the middle east. The west has pushed the middle east to join the modern world but it is the middle east that continues to act like barbarians against the west and themselves. Our retreat signals that we are giving up on the middle east, and our offers to your refugees for solace shows that we are forever tolerant in spite of middle eastern hatred towards us.

Sick pasta my faggot, you derailed my waifu thread

>ywn have coffee with ivanka

What if I actually won? Shit would be awkward as fuck

I'm going to win and then have an incredibly awkward and tense coffee break with her. I will stare at her tits and ask her if her jew baby is greedy with them and takes too much milk.

Then I will try to get her to have sex with me by showing her my Pokemon wallet and keychain. She will accept.

You must have a lot of time on your hands

So sand niggers blame whitey as much as niggers?

What a surprise.

It was you who enslaved millions of whites during the Ottoman empire, start shit get hit, whites don't forget

Payback's a bitch isn't it?

If she even glanced at me in person I'm pretty sure I'll just kill myself for making her see anything ugly

hello milosh, commies created all of the issues we have now. america must get back to its traditional values. also we must nuke everyone that isn't america and I guess Australia.

How much do I have to donate to get a handjob from her? I'd literally give my life.

>Ivanka will never be crowned Empress when her father abdicates at 90
>Ywn be one of her legionnaires
>Ywn raise the American flag over Mexico City and Ottawa in her name
>Ywn receive a combat decoration from her

And it was you that helped bump this post. Thanks.

1 post by this ID. I love ivanka but i wouldnt even know what to say to her over coffee. "so... you have big milky titties i hear? how does that feel?"

this is spam, beware of any Trump email you get if you subscribe to him.

ivanka for president 2028, after three terms of trump

calling it now

It was (((you))) who did all of this

Who do you think controls our (((democracies)))?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rsk1LbGGM4I

The West created this mess.
>You were already a mess

It was you who divided up the land.
>You were a divided group of warring tribes.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.
>Step your game up and stop being weak. You could've fought back.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.
>Holy

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.
>Implying this isn't a good thing.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.
>Don't care.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.
>He didn't use them on the West. Don't care.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.
>Is he shit? If so, we don't care. If not, we don't care.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.
>They can be crushed or they can be used.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.
>Sanctions? Step your game up.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.
>Oil consumption? Just use the petrodollar and no one gets harmed.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.
>Funny that Wahhabi extremism is mentioned just above this mention of abuse. Clean your own fucking house.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.
>Don't care.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.
>Don't care.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.
>Don't diddly care.

>tfw I donated the minimum 5 dollars to enter to win a dinner with Trump
I can't even imagine what that would be like. How could I not act totally autistic?

Her face when I show up in this

"hello ivanki, lets get tendies. i like frogs and chicken tendies."

They didn't even send me my plastic Trump card.
Nobody will actually have Coffee with Ivanka.

i'd be scared even if i win

would you kiss her or be an autist?

I'd try to kiss her and pat her butt like trump did during the convention.

wait this is fake...

>Western governments fucked with the middle East in the past, so the killing of 3000 innocents is completely justified

Nobody in the twin towers did anything to wrong the middle East. Piss poor logic on the part of our Eastern-european friend here.

kek has forsaken us

If you pay taxes and support your government

You're helping kill muslims(even indirectly through NATO/silence)

The only ones the muslims will spare are welfare leeches and NEETs

Kek is right though

We are responsible for allowing jews to control our governments and do pic related.

Wanting us westerners dead is 100% understandable.

I love this pasta.

DELETE THIS

IS THIS FAKE?!?

I got the email too :3 I donated to enter my name but i'm worried if i actually win i'll be too beta to actually be able to talk one on one with her. I'll let one of you guys go instead.

Who the fuck want to pay to have a coffee with Trump's daughter? She isnt her father. She is just a decoration tbqh.

No, I got the email too.

Prove it

Why would they not advertise this???

Oh god!
>you think for a moment that no matter how much you "donate" she'll never see this as anything more than
>"Ugh, having to ccaffine-whore myself out for muh daddy."

when i saw who it was from and the subject line there was a split second where i thought she was personally reaching out to me :^

k... keep me posted

>implying she isn't happy to make america great again in any way she can
>
>
>
>including marrying a kike and birthing his child so that the noone in the world knows the true reason for Donald Trump running for POTUS in 2016
>They are the only 2 in the world that know, not even Jared
>Trump is cucking his daughter's (((husband)))
The blood must be kept pure.

How could a white German Nationalist who attacks dangerous minorities and wants to strengthen the military win an election in a country controlled by a jewish oligarchy?

By having his daughter marry a jew.

She's not even beautiful you retard

shes perfection.

>user would you like to get coffee?
>Me: I'VE ALREADY GOT MY TUX AND THE CHILDRENS NAMES PICKED

we've been found out, shit it down. You win this time muslims.

Fuck you and your entire family, all of your people have to die.

>He wants to pay big bux to go and have smalltalk with the plastic surgery loving daughter of his braggadocios hero.
M8, all I can say is - it's your money!

>He wants to spend the big bux making small talk with the plastic surgery loving daughter of his braggadocios hero.
M8, all I can say here is - it's your money!

Minor celebrities do this all the time. She will have bodyguards and you will be provided a script that you must rehearse in advance; also, you will be expected to pay the whole bill.

>Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.
Islamophobia implies an irrational fear. Islam gives us rational reasons to reject all Abrahamic religions.

>The West created this mess.
Sure, blame everyone else, whatever you do, take no responsibility for the shithole you made

>It was you who divided up the land.
On French diplomat and one British diplomat assigned your countries borders because you idiots were already locked in 10 centuries of endless skirmishes and bloodshed. Then they built amazing modern cities for you, then you tore them down like the niggars you are

>It was you who put in the puppet governments.
Your leaders were muslims just like you and they still are today.

>It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.
Land is never "holy". Clay is 100% atheist. You gained all your land by killing people and that's exactly how you're going to lose all your land.

>It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.
Islam wouldn't exist if it weren't for you basing half your religion on the Jews

>It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.
Bloodthirsty sand niggars killing off each other? You say that like it's a bad thing.

>It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.
That was pretty stupid of Reagan and Saddam's Republican Guard in Congress, but you're all a bunch of muslims and you used to

>It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.
That was a tragedy but the sand niggars are once again 100% to blame. The good Persian people are a lot closer to the cultured west than any arab armpit. Once Tehran was overrun with Levant vermin it was all over.

>It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.
Well, you can thank Ronald Reagan and George Bush DCI for arming, supporting, financing and training them. Fucking idiot Republicans.

Nah buddy, you started this shit in 635 AD. A shame Christians didn't eradicate you then

>she makes you pay for the coffee when you get there too

fucking kike!

trips = truth
BUT
It was "you" who turned the world against you

>already gave max amount
>can't enter
no good deed, huh?

Continued...

It was you who, blah blah blah. That was the oil barons who control the GOP Congress and the GOP president. Fucking idiot Republicans.

>implying I wouldn't impress her and test how redpilled she/her father were
>implying I wouldn't ask her how her marriage is going during small talk
>implying I wouldn't talk to her about her beautiful (((children))) and test her facial reactions/body language as she talks about them

Nigga I have so much I could get done with 1 lunch with Ivanka

>she drinks coffee
terrible daughter who doesn't obey her father detected

>donating 2700 to a multibillionaire
user I...

Trump has given me 5000 worth of entertainment this election.

I feel like a cheap jew only giving him as much as I have.

>Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.
>The West created this mess.
>It was you who divided up the land.
>It was you who put in the puppet governments.
>It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.
>It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.
>It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.
>It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.
>It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.
>It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.
>It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.
>It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.
>It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.
>It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.
>It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.
>It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

I don't know what I would say. If I won I don't think I'll go because this will be too much for a 27 HKV

>whoring out his jew daughter for money

I'm voting for Trump, but if you give money to a Billionaire you're fucking retarded.

dude what da fawk

>Ron Paul 2012 is forever.

>Luckily Mr. Trump would have the most non-interventionist foreign policy since Bob Taft.

Carlos get off the internet.

>tfw you will never rub her feet with oil and lick her soles.

Do I have to fly there?

nigger i'm doing EVERYTHING to keep a clinton out of the white house. you know, outside of shooting her

violence isn't the answer

wait like oil FIRST then licking? gross

>email campaign asking if I get re-entered per every $3 donation
>Trump being the businessman he is says yes
>get artists online to donate $3,000 each to campaign to go on a "date" with his daughter

Pretty smart.l but I think this makes Trump an actual pimp.

There is no way I wouldnt just openly stare at her tits the entire coffee drink

>implying you would make the cut to get to see her
>implying her security team wouldn't btfo you as soon as she rolled her eyes at you and said "Ugh!"

>killing a nazgul
Fucking retarded

Gotta get (((sauron))) his GOLD(finance) ring and defend against his hordes of useful idiots. Also watch out for Saruman the white becoming Saruman of many colors(multikulti)

>to win a chance
LawL

Can I enter multiple times?!?

>implying I don't look handsome normie as fuck and own MAGA clothing

Whoever wins this needs to ask extensively about Trump's campaign strategy for the duration of the meeting. Make sure to wink whenever you mention supporting Israel.

can you imagine her gorgeous equine face stretched out over your cock looking you in the eyes as she massages your balls with her tongue?

>wow user, you donated so much. youre really dedicated to the campaign aren't you? say... do you have any cream to go with my coffee?

There are 4 minutes between these posts, are you actually retarded?

>You win
>Open up your macbook/laptop
>show her TRS, Fash The Nation, mpcdot, 8ch

why did I laugh at this

Ummm...w...w...tendies tendies.

I thought jews did 9/11 and shot JFK. Nevermind arab extremism. I wonder how much money these Arab families get for killing civilians in the name of Jihad.

She's an ugly bitch with too much makeup and plastic surgery.

She married a kike too.

Would only date her for the money.

Shut it down the goyim know

>You were already a mess
>You were a divided group of warring tribes.

Actually the land was divided after the Ottomans fell in WWI by the British, the modern Middle East is mostly their fault. Under Ottoman rule the Middle East was a powerful geopolitical force. It no longer was after the fall.

The savage Arabians were pretty much put into power by the British an incredibly hypocritical thing to do after their condemnation of savages in the age of sail.

Coffee with trump or ivanka would deffinatly trigger social anxiety

>wanting coffee with a kike
Why do Americans let themselves be trampled by the jew?