How do we deal with the Eternal Pole?

They are net takers from the EU, they bring crime wherever they swarm and they always get invaded. Poland is not a based country. That's just a stupid meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=poland&country2=netherlands&Submit=COMPARE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Keep paying the money cuck. We'll take all the cash and then leave you dry to get fucked by immigrants.

Thanks for the money bitches!

If you're dumb enough to give them money then it's your own fault.

>they thought the EU was a good idea lolol

You're proud of being a leech? This is why people don't think Poles are white.

EU turned on its antipoland propaganda machine?

I look forward to watching the EU collapse. Then Polacks will start starving in their cabbage fields.

you can't, embrace it
it's time that the poles dominate the world and save it from the evil of islam.

You're from worthless west. I hope you, France, Britain, Germany, Spain etc. all get fucked. You're only as good as your wallet, your nothing without it.

>they bring crime wherever they

*citation needed

>How do we deal with the Eternal Pole?

Nie wiem kurwa, nie gadam engielski dawaj piniendze. Kurwa...

I hate the EU because commie slavs (who aren't even white) get a free ride.

But who will feed you then? You are nothing but a plaything of Germany and Russia. You're as non-country tier as Belgium.

You would all be speaking Arab if it wasn't for Poland..............oh wait

Fun fact, people in my country think that EU steal money from us.

>Netherlands throwing "non-country" meme around

Can't make this shit up folks

I am an Anglo, Wycziargihfiperwghpiurvht;lamxski.

Yo, what the fuck is up with ALL this divide and conquer bullshit being posted today? Who is behind this? I keep seeing threads everywhere saying "X Europeans are shit, how do we stop them?"
Fuck you OP. Sage

a muslim or some other sandnigger, obviously

I FUCKING HATE POLAND I FUCKING HATE POLES

BUT MOST OF ALL

I FUCKING HATE MYSELF

>Anglo
>Netherlands

Go back to your island Ian. I know we already took most of your jobs, but maybe you'll get some money begging us for it on the street?

gas yourself, you manchild.

Don't worry, when Caliphate establish in Europe, there will be no more of it.

kys edgelord
>MMMM I ENVY YOU BOLAN BECAUSE 99% WHITE CONSERVATIVE CHISTIANS, SO WHAT THAT YOU EAT SHIT AND EARN ALMOST NOTHING, THE BEST IS THAT YOU HAVE NOT """"KEKS""""

poooo land

poo land

We just need to kill every pole in our countries. It's really not that hard to target specific nationalities trust me.

kill every pole in your countries

globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=poland&country2=netherlands&Submit=COMPARE

>0 tanks

Is this even considered a country?

No wonder they always roll over to any invader!

At least learn some history of the country you're residing in right now. Embarrassing.

Friendly reminder that Europeans hating one another in the current year is Schlomo Shekelstein's wet dream.
Don't give in to this bullshit. Your brothers are not the enemy.

Fuck off Yank

Best pole is
>pole +russian/German rape= Prussian = best pole

Give them to the eternal empire and let us assimilate them

Omg
>I'm renting rooms to a Somalian and an eritrerian dood
>will I be redrum'd in my sleep?

Um UK has sharia beady eyed fagatron

Your country elected Trudeau.

>They are net takers from the EU

according to the EU budget rules, every country except the UK pays in 1% of GDP.

So as Poland's GDP per capita rises, Poland stops being a net taker.

Other countries are higher net takers PER CAPITA.

they make good plumbers

Why are you always so sure that you will survive if the calpihate spreads over europa? Yet you are still in the EU and if you don't leave it in time these refugees will be forcefully deployed in your country otherweise the EU will make you pay 260 000€ for every rejected refugee. Whereas tehy will give you 5000€ for every taken refugee.

And lets jump back a bit. If the Caliphate spreads over all rich western EU countries how will you protect yourself from the military power in this new Caliphate?

D&c

Poland stopped being a net taker i think in 2013.

Kek the weekly Pole hate thread started by Colgate: the country. Fuck off Ahmed.

>not Aquafresh

In about 5 year or less all these rapefugees will be normal EU citizen and can come to every country they want within the EU.

What makes Poles think they wont come to their land once the richer countries are leeched off? By the way its poles and other working class people who are and will suffer the most due to the rapefugees. They are cheap labour and the rest of them is just leeching tax money which is the biggest burden for working class pleople.

>Colgate

>What makes Poles think they wont come to their land once the richer countries are leeched off?

Not being afraid to provide steel laced boot to the face of every leech might have something to do about it. People really don't realize the difference in the cultures between east and west Europe.

Oh look another (((foreigner))) trying to turn white people against each other.