Is Chris Pratt a hypocrite?

Is Chris Pratt a hypocrite?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Faris#Early_life
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would he be a hypocrite?

His divorce.......

He's appealing to common Americans, as he once said. Pratt behaves as he doesn't belong to Hollywood elite.

Jesus forgot to tell him his wife was a bitch

>no, honey, you have to stay fat so I don't feel threatened

His wife cheated on him. Their marriage disintegrated because she believed that tabloid bs about him fucking around on her.

According to bible you can divorce your wife. However you can't marry someone else after her. You can only remarry the same woman.

>teen choice awards

>Christians are cucks
Color me suprised

>tabloids say he cheated
>assume she cheated
why does all of TV desire cuck situations so much

Bc tv is retarded

Chris is based, fuck you.

did she actually cheat??

>thanks Jesus for all the years of hard work that I've put into thing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Faris#Early_life

>n interviews, Faris has described her parents as "ultra liberal"[8] and said that she and her brother were raised in an irreligious[9] but "very conservative," traditional atmosphere.

Did they have kids? Maybe they broke up over how to raise a family? Pratt saying what he did is borderline "Heil Hitler" for a white man to say in Hollywood. It'd be fine if he was black.

poor Chris, one of the last good Christian men left in Hollywood and he gets fucked over by his wife.

>Doesnt understand metaphore

>autism : the post

I mean he sold his sole to the devil for that unholy acting talent then thanks jesus?!!

>Thanking Jesus is supposedly hugely offensive
>No seriously backlash for doing it

You're right, user. Our people are oppressed!

>borderline "heil hitler"
imagine having your brain this rotted by Sup Forums memes

>thanks Jesus for this food we are about to eat that we cooked, others hunted/gathered/farmed and transported miles to be made available to us

He will get less roles now.

t. Hollywood Jew

>According to bible you can divorce your wife
Objectively untrue.

"Let man not separate that which God has joined"

To OP, he's a Protestant heretic. They're inherently hypocritical.

Jesus is God and God created everything, so I don't see the issue with your statement. Why wouldn't you thank God for His creation?

Do you not understand what being thankful and grateful is? Are you legitimately retarded?

Created =/= did everything. Unless you're saying you believe in absolute predeterminism

So Hollywood bitches about this now sad

No? Are you illiterate? God created you, who cooked the food that He also created that was hunted by people He also created and was transported by people He also created in vehicles made by people that He also created.

It's like thanking your parents in a graduation speech. They didn't personally pass those tests, but they sure as fuck were largely responsible for you getting to where you are right now.

Ha ha shit, his career is going to tank hard. Anna Faris was lucky to get out while she could.

He´s a christianfag. Of course he is a hypocrite. Consider his abhorrent divorce. Anna Faris deserves better.

>being shocked an internet atheist is retarded and highly autistic

Can't imagine why he'd fuck around on her.

All women cheat. Sometimes they just put their cheating on hold because they're fearful of their man.

He's christian so most likely he is.

Because he got his fame and fortune from a godless anti-Christian industry?

He's too big for her now.

>Man thanks a fictional character for his ability to play fictional characters

Moses allowed it. Jesus said you can only get a divorce if she cheats on you.

Mark 10:2
Some Pharisees came and tested him by asking, “Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife?” “What did Moses command you?” he replied. They said, “Moses permitted a man to write a certificate of divorce and send her away.”

Deuteronomy 24:1-4
If a man marries a woman who becomes displeasing to him because he finds something indecent about her, and he writes her a certificate of divorce, gives it to her and sends her from his house, and if after she leaves his house she becomes the wife of another man, and her second husband dislikes her and writes her a certificate of divorce, gives it to her and sends her from his house, or if he dies, then her first husband, who divorced her, is not allowed to marry her again after she has been defiled. That would be detestable in the eyes of the Lord. Do not bring sin upon the land the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance.

Isaiah 50:1
This is what the LORD says: "Where is your mother's certificate of divorce with which I sent her away? Or to which of my creditors did I sell you? Because of your sins you were sold; because of your transgressions your mother was sent away.

Matthew 5:31
It has been said, ‘Anyone who divorces his wife must give her a certificate of divorce.

Moses was a Jew. Jews aren't Christians.

>literally quoting the fucking Torah at me

Here's the rest of Mark 10, by the way.

send her away.”

5 “It was because your hearts were hard that Moses wrote you this law,” Jesus replied. 6 “But at the beginning of creation God ‘made them male and female.’[a] 7 ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife,[b] 8 and the two will become one flesh.’[c] So they are no longer two, but one flesh. 9 Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”

You literally quoted a part of the Bible that proves you wrong. You fucking imbecile.

>And I say to you, whoever divorces his wife, except for immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery
>except for immorality
So yeah, if she cheats on you, you can divorce her.

Meant to quote

Ugh, just UGH! I can't even. Everyone KNOWS God doesn't exist, and that to be a truly good person, you must be gay, support communism, and abort all white children! I can't believe they would even host an Islamophobic racist like Pratt in the first place!

>sole

I shouldn't be surprised that you don't have a clue what you're talking about, as atheists rarely do, but still this one is especially embarrassing. You listed 4 examples of "proof that divorce is okay". Except the first one is from a part of a bible that explicitly says divorce isn't ok. The second part is the Torah. The third one isn't even talking about actual divorce and is referring to Israel's sin. And the fourth one, the one you've hedged all your bests on, by process of elimination, is the fucking Sermon on the Mount.

Stop posting about things you know nothing about.

*bets

You're such a pathetic cringy fuck.

Okay? But this is Matthew 19:9

>I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery."
>except for sexual immorality
So again if she cheats on you, you can divorce her. Can't you read?

>subscribing to Christian religion morality

It's probably one of the most self-destructive faiths out there.

>telling you to forgive those who do you wrong
>telling you to help everyone indiscriminately
>telling you not to kill
>and so on

Do you understand the context of the Sermon on the Mount? Do you understand who Jesus is speaking to in that verse? Do you understand why He is saying what He is saying?

I can gaurantee you don't have a fucking clue.

So you don't have an argument and you're going "hurr durr you don't understand!" when faced with a direct quote? I see.

Also, for the record, you can't read. It doesn't even say "It's okay to divroce your wife." It says "This action makes an adulteress of your wife". Illiterate monkey.

Calm down and read that quote again.

Wow, you really are illiterate. It says "If you do this thing, outside of this circumstance, then you make an adultress of your wife." It doesn't say a single fucking thing about whether divorce is allowed or not. Only the consequence divorce has on your wife. "Don't touch the fire" isn't the same as "touching a fire will burn you".

Jesus is speaking to Jews and telling them that just because Moses said they can get a divorce, doesn't mean they can just get it for no reason at all and start fucking around. Divorce was there to protect the woman. If the divorce was done for a flippant reason, then the next time your wife has sex, she'll be an adultress. Your actions causing her to commit a sin. Fuck me, you are a legitimate monkey. No brains to speak of.

Christians believe morality cannot exist without a book telling you how to behave. No surprise they frequently turn out to be garbage people.

>It's so self-destructive!
>proceeds to list every reason that Western civilisation reached the peaks that it has

Well good thing it's on its way out.

Oh yeah, man, there totally wasn't any murders or crimes since Christianity became the major religion of Europe.

Why is the sermon on the mount disqualified?

Christian doctrine is very clear, there are 2 instances where God permits divorce:

1. Unrepentant and irreconcilable sexual immorality. - Matt 19:9

2. Husband/wife converts but spouse wants divorce. - 1 Corinthians 7:12–14

In all other circumstances husband and wives may separate but they are still married.

Did you really think this was an argument? Some people have done crimes, therefore Christianity doesn't work?

Fucking wow. The teenage mind is a sight to behold.

>doesn't mean they can just get it for no reason
I didn't say you can get the divorce for no reason. Try reading my posts again. Do it very slowly this time and remember to calm down.

It's not disqualified. Who said it was disqualified? Illiterate monkey.
We just got finished explaining Matthew and here you are repeating it again like a disabled cunt.

Your Corinthians quote even literally and explicitly says "I say this, not the Lord" and not only that, it literally commands that you DO NOT divorce.

12 To the rest I say this (I, not the Lord): If any brother has a wife who is not a believer and she is willing to live with him, he must not divorce her. 13 And if a woman has a husband who is not a believer and he is willing to live with her, she must not divorce him. 14 For the unbelieving husband has been sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife has been sanctified through her believing husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy.

This is fucking embarassing stuff.

I never said that you said they can get it for no reason, you spastic. I said that JESUS said that. Now why don't you yourself go back and read the posts, do it extra fucking slowly and remember not to be a retard this time.

>it literally commands that you DO NOT divorce.
Except when she commits sexual immorality.

Well, you can't go about claiming everything good in western civilization is due to Christianity, if you won't accept the bad that goes along with it.

our people gave him everything and he thanks the desert looney... stupid gou

Nope. Corinthians does not at any point touch on infidelity. Oops, except to explicitly state:
To the married I give this command (not I, but the Lord): A wife must not separate from her husband. 11 But if she does, she must remain unmarried or else be reconciled to her husband. And a husband must not divorce his wife.

You couldn't possibly be more wrong. And you're still not understand the most basic of language in Matthew. I explained it above. Go back and read it nice and slow.

General crime and murder aren't "bad parts of Christianity" you mongoloid, otherwise they'd only be present in Christian nations now, wouldn't they?

>Your Corinthians quote even literally and explicitly says "I say this, not the Lord" and not only that, it literally commands that you DO NOT divorce.

>"If any brother has a wife who is not a believer and she is willing to live with him, he must not divorce her."
>"and she is willing to live with him,"
>"and she is willing"
>"and"

There is a condition in place. Divorce is forbidden if the unbelieving husband/wife wants to remain with their believing wife/husband. Otherwise Paul would simply have said

>"If any brother has a wife who is not a believer, he must not divorce her."

The condition of a spouses' consent to remain with the believer implies that if they do not consent to remain with them, they may be issued with a certificate of divorce.

I think you need to cool your jets.

I love that literally every example you've got is "Well yeah I mean, you're right in that it explicitly says not to divorce but I think if you really read between the lines and you know, just make things up a little bit, then you'll find that I'm right".

It's comical how embarrassingly bad you are at this.