The real question Sup Forums: Allison or Claire?

The real question Sup Forums: Allison or Claire?

Allison was unironically more attractive.

allison. claire's a fat girl's name.

Allison, not even close. Also she was way more attractive before the makeover

carl

Prime Molly is my waifu.

Reminder that she got fucked by Chad and not by the nerd

molly is top tier, y;all niggas just like the quirky skank look because you were beta fuck ups in school and she represents the kind of girl who was in your league but still unobtainable.

Where we supposed to be more attracted to Claire? They fucked that up.
Are you forgetting the part about Molly being the less attractive of the two? Or the part about her being less interesting?

>less attractive
Only in the reality i've explained ie sad beta fucks who discard what is unobtainable and strive for low hanging fruits just north of their league enough to fill a fantasy but ultimately still unobtainable. Molly was stunning in her prime that other bitch looks like a shaggy homeless mutt.

>interesting?
>LE QUIRK GURL
>LOL EATIN CRISPS
>DRESSIN IN BLACK N THAT SO DEEP N MYSTERIOUS

I was 12 once to.

You're just mad as fuck because she's the kind of girl that would have laughed in your face for approaching her.

>crisps

>dull, rounded facial features are more attractive
wew

Claire is the girl you introduce to your parents and show off for your friends, while you secretly long for Allison because you know she'll do you in every way you secretly want to be done.

The makeover was forced by the studio, literally the film's single flaw. Hughes regarded it as character assassination, which it was.

>ginger
>top tier

as a ginger, i wholeheartedly agree.

>not being british
>phone posting

brat pack molly had some great lips

Claire aged a bit better though

>uh, here comes user wanting to talk about 'kino' again. I thought he was sniffing around that weirdo girl that smells like cat piss

>he doesn't like the smell of weirdo

>being a third worlder

Bump for Allison