Imagine being a Star Wars fan, thinking stat wars has talent, being exicted for star wars and loving this ugly bitch

Imagine being a Star Wars fan, thinking stat wars has talent, being exicted for star wars and loving this ugly bitch.

why is she always sweaty

>thinking stat wars has talent
Even the craziest star war fan can't think it. Everybody knows it's just a shitty movie for kids.

Is this one of those things where a prepubescent boy pulls a girl's pigtails because he doesn't know how to express his feelings?
>OOH I HATE HER SO MUCH I'M GOING MAKE ALL THESE COLLAGES AND POST ABOUT HER EVERYDAY I HATE HER SO MUCH!

No nonononono
I swear millions of them think its well directed and acted and made cinema. Top tier cinema. Granted these are likely 10-25 year olds

A C U T E

C
U
T
E

acute period

Imagine being one of these plebs

Most of the people in to disney wars are 90s born queers.

Dubs confirm

British diet. She'll probably have a heart attack any day now.

lol

She's kinda good looking for a bong gal.

We can hope user.

You know Lucasfilm dropped the ball when they call JJ Abrams to finish the franchise off for good.
They could have made a creazy new saga that could expand the lore and give opportunity to many more stories. With their feminizai reboot they killed it forever. I can't possibly imagine them continuing anything beyond episode 9. What are they gonna do, reboot it again and again? Even normies will dislike

>eyes wide open, mouth agape
I'M ACTING

They can keep on building progressively bigger death stars.
They can go on for decades if they are careful.

You're a normalfag user.

the other day my brother argued with me that daisy ridley was a good actress. all i could think of was that "large teeth for cracking shellfish" image i saw here

OI WHICH OF YOU WANKERS FANCIES A NIBBLE THEN

Your brother is a pleb. Tell him she makes the same expression for most of the film.