Brit/pol/ - Male Feminists are Cucks Edition

>BBC Parliament
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcparliament

>Today's Papers 6/9/16
sli.mg/a/cEraI6

>Nicola Sturgeon prepares Scottish independence Referendum Bill that could be tabled instantly
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/06/nicola-sturgeon-prepares-scottish-independence-referendum-bill-t/

>David Davis's single market stance 'not government policy'
theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/06/david-davis-single-market-stance-not-government-policy

>Radical preacher Anjem Choudary jailed for five years
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37284199

>Keith Vaz quits as Home Affairs committee chairman in wake of rent boys scandal
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/06/keith-vaz-will-be-told-to-quit-top-role-as-he-faces-questioning/

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=_Vgf5L2ucvg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1NjTWvl8x-U
picosong.com/zHys
yougov.co.uk/news/2016/07/30/brexit-fails-boost-support-scottish-independence/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for hard brexit

Hope the thread theme is of your tastes, lads.

How do I lose weight fast lads?

Sick of being fat tbqh.

France

Who /excited for a comfy British Christmas of cold weather but unfortunately no snow/ here?

nth for Karen

1000 calorie deficit. How much do you weigh?

Eat fewer tendies.

Take up smoking, its a win win your loosing weight and helping the economy plus paying tax to the Treasury.

Stop eating as much

Count cals, eat what you want within the limit.

Somewhat

Hopefully lots of normies freeze to death. But it'll be my 27th Christmas with no gf ever

>tfw KV

You can lose 350 lbs quick with just a rope

>Update
A river doesn't wear down a rock because it is fast.

It does it because it is persistent.

How do we stop the Americanisation of Britain, lads?

I've already seen a few people saying "ass" and "-ize" on brit/pol/

Very exited, start of the shooting and hunting season so comfy mornings out with my shotgun or following the hunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=1NjTWvl8x-U

It actually works

Read the sticky!

>>

Are we all looking forward to the QT special this thursday?

Absolutely not.

Leaf in Glasgow reporting

i enjoy the threads but i can't actually watch it, makes me too angry hearing the public's and usually at least 75% of the panel's cretinous opinions

Sup Forums is worse for it than the general population in real life because Americans dominate the site population wise.

I'm doing the Keto diet at 1500 KCAL a day and I've lost 20 pounds in 5 weeks.

McSlave from the last thread. Ask me anything about America's Favourite Fast Food.

>no you can't have 10 mcflurries during the lunch rush reeeeeeee

You can lose a stone a week if you stick to 500 calories a day and go on a nice long comfy walk 3 times a week.

I look forward to seeing Owen Smith being booed for an hour.

>programmer
>have started writing 'color' in normal text because that's how every software/library spells and requires it as

Buy some weight loss shakes for a tenner from Tesco, dont stuff your mouth with shit and consistantly go to Gym.

Currently I've lost 1st in two weeks, sticking to the shakes and gym every two days. Used to be 17st, now 14st.

even the UK

>in Glasgow

For what purpose?

Less cake more exercise fatty.

What is the worst thing you have ever seen there?

Sometimes I use American spellings because ours can trigger burgers.

Putting commas before "and" reads objectively better

Are we getting a racist reputation among the american left since brexit? I know they used to like us because of the NHS meme.

Walk every evening for as long as you can at a pace slightly quicker that casual. Also, when you're eating leave one fifth of whatever is on your plate.
And this is the most important part: you can't comprehend how disgusting you look/are as a fat. Obesity is the most unnatural, perverted form of degeneracy. So don't stop losing weight until you're normal.

hope these LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW
people actually have a heart attack and die if he wins

Develop a cocaine problem if hard work is too much for you

Keep your lefties to yourself please, you've already exported BLM to us and we don't want anymore.

Good luck under Theresa May you stupid bitch.

Fuckin ell.

I apologise for the shit state of my city

Has the line up been released?

>Boohoo why wont anybody fuck my fat body.
>Its certainly your fault nobody will.
Im not the one whining about not having sex bimbo.

Fat bitches who do this shit are straight up beta male virgins who do the same thing "BAWW WHY WONT GIRLS HAVE SEX WITH ME"
Cause your personality is shit asshole, a girl will fuck a fat man if hes funny or got a personality, fat bitches aint got shit to get dick other then their pussy, they never learned how to hunt for dick like men learned to hunt for pussy.

Honestly nothing too bad. Although we're supposed to waste (throw out) any food in the UHC (where we keep cooked chicken/fish that hasn't been put in a sandwich) after 20 minutes, it may or may not actually happen. Don't buy your kid fish fingers, they could have been in there for a while.

Do you ever eat that food? Mcd's I mean.

It's so fucking salty I feel sick If I have a feel meal there

For that, I blame the autocorrect, it's set to American English. If I type out a really long post, I'm not spell checking all that shit, so.

Both Democrats and Republicans like the UK for different reasons. Dems for stuff like the NHS, welfare state, culture etc, Republicans for foreign policy, different cultural stuff, and more recently Brexit.

So like any nation, our image differs upon how you look at it.

I can't stop it in my myself. My only social contact comes from Americans. I'm cut adrift and I'm trying to paddle back to shore. I think the current is too strong, lads.

Owen Smith and Jeremy Corbyn

Yeah I have it on my break. Free food is free food. You can get unsalted fries and burgers but you'll have to wait a few minutes.

Why fight it? Their way is often easier to spell. Also Z is not a completely useless letter.

If you try to bring down Corbyn you'll have to get around me first. Me and millions like me. Real Labour.

You can change your browser spellcheck to British English lad.

I'd argue it's worse in real life because people aren't as autistic about it and they usually rely on spellcheck

Nth for glorious Scotland eternal.

Went up Schiehallion today. It was glorious and a feel you little beady bed-wetters will never understand: heritage, tradition, honour, pride.

How does it feel to have your race destroyed by the two greatest Scottish politicians of all time - Blair and Brown. Only then to be saved by Cameron (a Scot!).

Truly a pathetic little brown race. Thanks for your women who so willingly throw themselves at my big Scottish cock whenever I'm down winning business over my weak anglo "competitors".

Pussy boys/. We own you.

You ought to be paying us more for having the privilege of our rule.

We're stronger, cleverer, faster, more traditional. Blonder, lighter-skinned, and have lighter eyes.

Whenever I'm in your shithole I'm a God among little brown haired brown eyed beta cunts who literally cower in my presence upon seeing me and hearing my accent.

male feminist is cucked and has unnoticeable bulge tell me something i dont know

America would have to stop it. Lucky for you Americans are becoming more nationalist and isolationist and that should help shit.

If liberals keep power though American culture will continue to be exported to your nations.

Shit, most Americans are tired of degenerate ass American culture.

kys my man

Noted.

Luckily for us Americans are rejecting free trade.

We just broke out of a protectionist block purely to get back into the free trade biz

Can anyone find the version of Rule Britannia in this?
picosong.com/zHys

I really like it.

How do you people let yourselves get so fat? I'm a virgin NEET loser but even I stay healthy

Ah it's a Labour leadership thing im guessing, might be ok.

Fat cunt here. Thanks for the advice lads. Cba to reply to each post individually. I'm about 12st I reckon but only like 5'10 and some of my clothes no longer fit kek.

Daily reminder no points based immigration system and no leaving the single market.

My brother says stupid like "stoopid" and it's fucking annoying

>One fattie posts
>Uses plural

>mfw this is exactly how the board went on the day of the referendum, from taunting us about the EU to outride pride

Also that sounds like a marching band playing it, if that helps

Have to stop the Jewish media destroying culture

>I was stupid enough to post something negative about BLM UK on normiebook and 3 people jumped down my throat

I fucking hate bluepilled normies. Didn't even show my full powerlevel.

heh... whats the matter heseltine... were my privatisations too FAST for you kiddo....

Honestly, it's essentially an addiction and I used to eat to deal with stress.

Daily reminder that Angloland is currently in bondage to Scotland, to whom the little brown inferior race pay tribute and protection money.

Scotland has literally financially and politically enslaved the lesser races in Angloland, whose parliament is held to ransom by Scottish politicians, whilst the Caledonians enjoy their own devolved parliament AND anglo tribute money for the privilege of the greatest Scottish subverters Blair and Brown literally destroying the Anglo race through mass immigration.

How does it feel to have lost yet again to the stronger, smarter, more aggressive northerners?

Who will you call this time to protect you, given that the romans, anglos, and normans, now shitskins, have failed to stop the north?

Weak and pathetic people who are now facing extermination through increased birthrates of the brown peoples Scotland flooded you with.

Eternal Scotia wins again

>I'm about 12st I reckon but only like 5'10
Lad I was once 16st and I'm 5'8

FUCK that guy, OP. A strictly lead diet may be more expensive, but it is SO much faster.

It applies to all fatties, everywhere. I mean I hate myself but not enough to become fat.

we wont be leaving the EU in any real sense face it lads

I really don't understand these Tim Farron photos.

First you have probably the most uneasy smile achievable. He looks as though he's just been told his wife has died and but someone is holding him at gunpoint to continue the photoshoot.

Then you have his hair. Farron always manages to look as though he's just been on a long jog and hasn't had time to shower. Honestly it would look better if he just shaved that bit at the front off and retain some dignity.

But then you have the fact that he repeats this look in all of the photos. It's not a split-second awkward smile, he did this every single time (compare to the fairly ordinary-looking people beside him). Surely, as a politician, he must be aware of his facial expressions. Is he scared of the milk? Was he forced to drink it by his abusive parents? Has one of the farmers touched him? Or perhaps they are aware of this fear of milk and are all gleefully forcing him to hold it in every photo?

#1: Stop drinking calories -- drink only water, unsweetened coffee and unsweetened tea

#2: Stop eating sugar + fried food -- do not eat candy or french fries

#3: Go take your pokemon for a walk, you fat faggot

It's really that easy, there is no great secret, you just have terrible self control, no sense of discipline, and no self respect

So basically it's entirely your fault that you're a fat piece of shit who everyone hates

All you really need to do is hate yourself as much as everyone else hates you, and you'll be motivated to change

Tell them to throw away their technology if they are so concerned about pollutants?

Oh no!! MUH IFONE 8! MUH TOUCHSCREEN! MUH CAMRA TO FILM MUH MOANING ABOUT HOW OPPRESSIVE DA UK IS!!!

Fuck off to Riyadh and see what real oppression is you fucking wankers.

Most indulgent order you've taken? Ever witnessed staff fuck with someone's food? How's the hygiene amongst staff?

I've looked at a few marching bands, and they similar but not the exact one!

If I find it I'll post, for now I'm still looking.

Stop embarrassing us

where in Glasgow are you?

yougov.co.uk/news/2016/07/30/brexit-fails-boost-support-scottish-independence/

What was that Abdullah ibn Jaqib bin Bruxelles al Raheem al Haggis bin Buckfast bin Non-Country bin Toilet Cleaner al Burqa al Biggest Number of Jobless Dole Scroungers in Europe bin Tariq bin Farooq bin Takbir al Islam bin Jihad al Mohammed bin Waitrose Finest Pulled Pork and Garlic Spiced Potato Wedges al Tesco bin Aldi bin Glasgow is a Shit Hole Filled With Ugly Scottish Scum bin Turd licker the Third.

>do not eat candy or french fries

tl note: sweets or chips

I do hate myself but I have zero motivation for most of the month. For about a week every month I have lots of motivation but then it disappears and the depressions hits again.

wtf hat

Tough but fair.

>Most indulgent order you've taken?
Not him but we got one fat guy who would come through the drive through about 3x a week and order 2 large bigmac meals and some chicken nuggets. Always alone and had milkshakes if they weren't out. It was disgusting.
>ever witnessed staff fuck with someone's food?
Never seen that at mine, but I was only there about 9 months
>How's the hygiene amongst staff?
Ours was very good, you have to wash your hands every hour and before and after leaving the kitchen and so on, and the management were very strict on it.

We should all be very thankful for the efforts of this man.

By pledging to only ever have sex with feminists, he has completely removed himself from the gene pool and prevented his beta nature from passing on.

God speed, mr. microdick.

Prick. Not even fat myself but what is it with people being complete cunts when people ask for help?

Do some exercise, it gives you a literal high.

aye me names rob 'alford. ahm a sing-ger.

It's possible starting to exercise will greatly motivate you, providing you do it right. It can have quite some affect on your brain chemistry. But as long as you sit around you will feel unmotivated.

Visiting family senpai

>> 87883604
It's not so bad 2bh. It's got that post-industrial run down feel but the people don't seem too bad.

Same here friend. Depression is fucking exhausting.

I still looked/felt fat when I cut down to 138 lbs a few years back because of a bit of loose skin.