Palestine Does Exist

FUN FACT: When you hear people say "there's no such thing as Palestine," what they're actually trying to do is deny the existence of the Palestinian people who live there. These are mothers, sons, daughters -- humans living life in a crazy and unfair world. People like you.

When you say "Palestine does not exist," you are giving your approval to a modern-day genocide. End of story.

What language do they speak?

> GO TO GOOGLE MAPS
> SEARCH PALESTINE
> 404 NOT FOUND
> NO AUTO CORRECT FOR SHITSTINE

yupe it does not exist.

prove to me it exists.

/thread

Palestinian.

>0.1 shekels were smickeled to your good goy account

>genociding Muslims
>bad

Do Mexicans speak Mexican?
Do Americans speak American?

Americans are anglosaxon and mexicans are american spaniards.
Mexican is made up term, only 5% of the tribes in mexico were from the mexice tribe.

Newfags get the fuck out. When you deny Palestine's existence you demonstrate what a good goy you are, and, frankly, it is disgusting. Shameful that Sup Forums is now overrun by kike puppets.

>Palestine

The same people who defend Palestine's statehood are very strongly against nationalism. Really makes you think...

Jews defended this soil against the Romans over 500 years before muzzies even existed.

Modern muslim nations do not give a shit about pallies. They treat them as useful idiots. Keep em down, tell the world how badly they're treated, fit the narrative of muslims as victims. While also collecting billions in gibmedats, you see the palestinian authority, ha mas, hez bollah real estate in places like Manhattan and Monaco isn't cheap.

And if you live in these areas, do not put a foot wrong and piss off the PA. Summary executions are common place.

The irony that sjw pro pally supporters never want to consider is that Muslims are treated far better in Israel then they ever are in these so called pally territories.
Great post OP, electronic intafada thanks you for blurring history to suit your agenda.

>What language do they speak
>palestinian

Wat?

And the same people who defend nationalism are very strongly against israel's statehood

>now aint that just quackin crazy?

>These are mothers, sons, daughters -- humans living life in a crazy and unfair world.
Why are muh feelings suddenly important when it's Palestine, stormfaggot?

Sorry, I don't speak Jew-ian.

Why should I give a flying fuck about some sandniggers. We all know that Palestinians would love nothing more than to murder Americans and Europeans.

Bobby Kennedy was murdered by a filthy Palestinian. I am fine with Israel removing kebab.

What I mean is that if they speak arab then they are arab, not palestinian.
Do jordans speak a different language than saudi arabia?

I support anything that irks Jewistan.

>replaced by kikes
>good

Good goy.

I miss her

fuck off with your hysterical blue pilled neocon bullshit. jews are there what muslims are in europe, they are the invaders. sandniggers should be left in peace in their sandnigger lands.

Mexicans speak spanish m8..

Israel will cease to exist within our lifetime.
Feels great.

> google maps
> palestine
> get pic related

It exists boys

And most of them have spanish blood so they are spanish in denial.
If they don't look like Danny Trejo they are spanish then.

>spanish in denial

kek

Of course it does. Only some (((people))) with Israeli interests at heart deny that.

hopefully israel kills all those dirty muslim rats
go jews

Mehmet pls

>Jerusalem belongs to the Mussies exclusively
Your Crusader ancestors are weeping at your cuckoldry.